Republicans spent a trillion in taxpayer money to create an army in Iraq? How'd that work out?

R

rdean

Republicans spent a trillion in Iraq. Disbanded the Iraqi military. Trained a "new" military. The old military become Isis. The old military is fighting the new GOP military and the new GOP military got it's ass whipped by the military Republicans disbanded.

Now even more Americans are being threatened by the mess the GOP left behind? Really?

Instead of spending a trillion on this country, the GOP spent a trillion in Iraq creating the Keystone Cops.

keystonegif.gif

Why did they do it? Did they ever give America an honest explanation?

Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

Last edited:
Republicans spent a trillion in Iraq. Disbanded the Iraqi military. Trained a "new" military. The old military become Isis. The old military is fighting the new GOP military and the new GOP military got it's ass whipped by the military Republicans disbanded.

Now even more Americans are being threatened by the mess the GOP left behind? Really?

Instead of spending a trillion on this country, the GOP spent a trillion in Iraq creating the Keystone Cops.

keystonegif.gif

BUSH WON the war in Iraq. OBAMA LOST the war in Iraq. Get it?

Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

keystonegif.gif

Dean? Ban news, Obama's been President these past 6 year.

He's not a Republican

He declared victory and spiked the football

You said: Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

He didn't lie. He was talking about getting the majority of US troops out of there. Why do you guys insist on sending US Troops into places where everyone shoots at them? You would think you wanted them dead.

keystonegif.gif

BUSH WON the war in Iraq. OBAMA LOST the war in Iraq. Get it?
How could Obama lose something that was supposedly already won? Even you must be laughing at your stupidity.

You said: Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

He didn't lie. He was talking about getting the majority of US troops out of there. Why do you guys insist on sending US Troops into places where everyone shoots at them? You would think you wanted them dead.

Why is it you stupid lefties keep rewriting history when all you go is bullshit. You might want to go and listen to slow joes comments again. Here's the text, video at the link.

“I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 American troops come marchin’ home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable government in Iraq that is actually movin’ toward a representative government. I’ve been there 17 times now. I go about every two months, three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It’s impressed me. I’ve been impressed, how they have been deciding to use the political process, rather than guns, to settle their differences.”

Watch Joe Biden Call Iraq One of the Great Achievements of This Administration The Daily Caller

Biden is almost as big a fool as your dear leader.

Last edited:

Why is it you stupid lefties keep rewriting history when all you go is bullshit. You might want to go and listen to slow joes comments again. Here's the text, video at the link.

“I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 American troops come marchin’ home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable government in Iraq that is actually movin’ toward a representative government. I’ve been there 17 times now. I go about every two months, three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It’s impressed me. I’ve been impressed, how they have been deciding to use the political process, rather than guns, to settle their differences.”

Watch Joe Biden Call Iraq One of the Great Achievements of This Administration The Daily Caller

And the government is actually stable. The problem is the military the GOP trained isn't as good as the one Saddam trained. That shows us that Saddam was better at putting together a military organization than Republicans. It's no surprise when you think about it. What have Republicans built in the last half century? They have torn plenty apart. Brought down the economy. Taught their kids science is bad. Shut down the government. Became the worst and least productive congress in history.

But what have they built? Something that has been good for the majority of Americans?

I haven't been able to think of anything. Can any of you?

And the government is actually stable. The problem is the military the GOP trained isn't as good as the one Saddam trained. That shows us that Saddam was better at putting together a military organization than Republicans. It's no surprise when you think about it. What have Republicans built in the last half century? They have torn plenty apart. Brought down the economy. Taught their kids science is bad. Shut down the government. Became the worst and least productive congress in history.

But what have they built? Something that has been good for the majority of Americans?

so it was JUST Republican military people training them now?........only a guy like you can bring Republicans into everything.....you are the master dean.......

keystonegif.gif

The Republicans did not hold The House from 2007- 2013, did not hold the Senate until 2013. Have not held the Presidency since 2009.

Yet, dumb shit partisans like you have no concept of responsibility and real politics.

Do yourself a favor, shut up and you won't look so stupid.

so it was JUST Republican military people training them now?........only a guy like you can bring Republicans into everything.....you are the master dean.......

His stupidity is just appalling.

That's funny as hell. Your dear leader trained the Iraqi military for the last 5 years and decided when they were ready to take responsibility for their own security. They got it wrong and you want to blame republicans, that just proves you to be nothing but an ideological hack. Carry on with your stupidity and I'll keep laughing.

Obama bragged about ending the Iraq war successfully. He was advised to leave a skeleton force in iraq to make sure it stayed that way. He himself CHOSE not to do that. Now all of our great soldier's who sacrificed their life, did it in vain. Thanks to Obama.

If we let our weapons companies sell their weapons to other counties, they might not push us into war as often*. So long as they are making money off death.

*Iraq and Afghanistan were the best field tests money could buy, but now we are stuck with weapons built to defeat the USSR and not ISIS.

keystonegif.gif

They did it for oil.

How did it work out? Americans went farther and faster and took less casualties than any other Military operation in history and the cowardly treasonous democrats who gave Bush permission for boots on the ground undermined the mission every step of the way. How did Korea work out when the timid bean counter bypassed congress and sent Troops overseas? We took 50,000 American dead in three years and settled for a truce dictated by the enemy and NK is a problem for the U.S. to this day.

When George W. Bush left office Iraq was relatively stable.

Six years later it's incredibly NOT stable! What's happened in the interim? Oh, that's right...Barry "Leading From Behind" Obama has been our President!

R-Derp seems to think W. is still running the country from his ranch in Crawford, Texas! Newsflash, little buddy...Barack Obama has been calling the shots for six plus years and his foreign policy has been SO bad that places like Iraq and Yemen (that Joe Biden described as Obama Administration success stories!) are being taken over by Islamic terrorists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back