Republicans set "Infrastructure Trap"

Huh? Are you drunk now?
What babbling rant of stupidity.
Job growth has been great
GDP growth has been great.
Stock market Great.
2022 GDP growth outlook, great.

Trump had weak growth only 2.6% before covid, barely better than Obama.
I know it is hard for you people to accept reality, but there are no facts to back up anything you say.
Everything I say is verified by factual government data.

Look Trump's weak economy, barely better than Obama's weak economy:

Obviously the economy grows much quicker when unemployment is high. In May of 2020, our unemployment rate was 14.5%. By October of 2020 it was cut in half to 7%. Are you going to give credit to President Trump cutting our unemployment in half in just six months? Trump, cut unemployment 7%--bad. Biden cut unemployment by a half a percent--good.

Before Covid, the US had over a million more jobs than Americans to work them. That has never happened in my 61 years on this planet. How much better can an economy get, 2 million more jobs than Americans who could work them?

Huh? Are you drunk now?
What babbling rant of stupidity.
Job growth has been great
GDP growth has been great.
Stock market Great.
2022 GDP growth outlook, great.

Trump had weak growth only 2.6% before covid, barely better than Obama.
I know it is hard for you people to accept reality, but there are no facts to back up anything you say.
Everything I say is verified by factual government data.

Look Trump's weak economy, barely better than Obama's weak economy:

Obviously the economy grows much quicker when unemployment is high. In May of 2020, our unemployment rate was 14.5%. By October of 2020 it was cut in half to 7%. Are you going to give credit to President Trump cutting our unemployment in half in just six months? Trump, cut unemployment 7%--bad. Biden cut unemployment by a half a percent--good.

Before Covid, the US had over a million more jobs than Americans to work them. That has never happened in my 61 years on this planet. How much better can an economy get, 2 million more jobs than Americans who could work them?
Translation:
Here's a bunch of cherry picked numbers that don't mean much, and do not show a great economy, but that is the best i can do...
There was nothing special about Trump's economy, he inherited 4.9% unemployment, which is low. He only had 2.6% growth precovid.

Economic output is the gold standard for measuring an economy, growth trumps all.
Trump had low growth and he had very large deficits and large amounts of spending.
US annual deficit in 2016 Obama's last year: $587B.
Trump doubled that in just a few years. Trump had a debt fueled, low growth economy.

Just watch what happens, enjoy the Biden Boom.

Last edited:
The Republican “trap” is to force changes in the bill and then vote against it when it is up for approval.

They do not want a win for Biden
Just wait till next year when we get both houses back and impeach Biden's ass!
Maybe Biden will launch an attack on the Capitol by then
Nope thanks to Pelosi, we can impeach because we don't like him.
You didn't like Bill Clinton either the greatest president in your lifetime

The Republican “trap” is to force changes in the bill and then vote against it when it is up for approval.

Just wait till next year when we get both houses back and impeach Biden's ass!
Maybe Biden will launch an attack on the Capitol by then
Nope thanks to Pelosi, we can impeach because we don't like him.
You didn't like Bill Clinton either the greatest president in your lifetime
I give ole Bill where credit is due. His presidency was during the .com boom, times were good. Gingrich made him balance the budget and he didn't like it. Then he handed Bush a recession and 911. Good times.

Translation:
Here's a bunch of cherry picked numbers that don't mean much, and do not show a great economy, but that is the best i can do...
There was nothing special about Trump's economy, he inherited 4.9% unemployment, which is low. He only had 2.6% growth precovid.

Economic output is the gold standard for measuring an economy, growth trumps all.
Trump had low growth and he had very large deficits and large amounts of spending.
Trump doubled that in just a few years. Trump had a debt fueled, low growth economy.

I will. I'll enjoy it even more of the Communists carry out their plans they promised us. In fact I can hardly wait!

Cherry picked? Care to see the site I got my info from?

The point is, a US President does not create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make it harder or easier for the private sector to do so. I can point to several policies Trump instituted that gave us the economy we had. You cannot do that with the the most anti-business President in our lifetime, Hussein Obama. So if you are to credit a President for assisting the private sector in creating jobs, you have to point to policies in which to credit him for.

Everything that Kenyan lawn jockey did with business was a negative for them. It's why he presided over the slowest economy we had since WWII. He increased their taxes, he plagued them with Commie Care costs and regulations, he attacked the tobacco industry, including the American Indian outlets. He closed down all the roll your own tobacco small businesses. He shutdown the Gulf, he closed auto dealerships, he attacked Gibson guitars who ultimately threatened to move out of the country. He attacked Boeing. He closed down our coal mines and attempted to close down electricity producers. He attacked our credit card industry, he stopped new oil exploration and drilling on public land, and the list goes on and on; not cherry picked either.

Poor Dems we called them out on their election fraud, refused to concede the election thus denying them a mandate from the people. Now they have to beg us on their knees to pass a bill.

Poor Dems we called them out on their election fraud, refused to concede the election thus denying them a mandate from the people. Now they have to beg us on their knees to pass a bill.
TRUMP handed the Democrats the White House, House of Representatives and even personally handed them the Senate

Thank you very much

Translation:

I will. I'll enjoy it even more of the Communists carry out their plans they promised us. In fact I can hardly wait!

Cherry picked? Care to see the site I got my info from?

The point is, a US President does not create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make it harder or easier for the private sector to do so. I can point to several policies Trump instituted that gave us the economy we had. You cannot do that with the the most anti-business President in our lifetime, Hussein Obama. So if you are to credit a President for assisting the private sector in creating jobs, you have to point to policies in which to credit him for.

Everything that Kenyan lawn jockey did with business was a negative for them. It's why he presided over the slowest economy we had since WWII. He increased their taxes, he plagued them with Commie Care costs and regulations, he attacked the tobacco industry, including the American Indian outlets. He closed down all the roll your own tobacco small businesses. He shutdown the Gulf, he closed auto dealerships, he attacked Gibson guitars who ultimately threatened to move out of the country. He attacked Boeing. He closed down our coal mines and attempted to close down electricity producers. He attacked our credit card industry, he stopped new oil exploration and drilling on public land, and the list goes on and on; not cherry picked either.
Yet Trumps economy was almost as slow as Obama's. Trump's growth was barely better than Obama's. That ends the argument right there.

You seem to ignore this fact.

Like I said you are cherry picking the data. It doesn't even seem like you know what that means.

Obama and Trump had the same job growth rate.
Trump had only slightly higher growth than Obama.
Trump doubled the annual deficit to get those mediocre numbers.
Trump had a debt and spending fueled low growth economy.
You can cherry pick numbers all you want. But you can not refute what I just said.
At the end of the day:
You are what your record says you are. And Trump's economy was barely better than Obama's and all the economic numbers and data CLEARLY demonstrate this.

Nothing you have posted changes the fact that Trump had low growth and mega massive debt, and for that reason Trump's economy was barely better than Obama's and substantially worse than Biden's Booming economy.

TRUMP handed the Democrats the White House, House of Representatives and even personally handed them the Senate

Thank you very much

Trump didn't hand anything, Covid did. If not for all the mail-in voting, Trump would still be President, our gasoline still low, our border still secured, and unemployment dropping much more rapidly than .5% in five months. When you have massive mail-in voting, you get many more politically ignorant people. Politically ignorant people usually vote Democrat.

Yet Trumps economy was almost as slow as Obama's. Trump's growth was barely better than Obama's. That ends the argument right there.

Like I said you are cherry picking the data. It doesn't even seem like you know what that means.

You can cherry pick numbers all you want. But you can not refute what I just said.
At the end of the day:
You are what your record says you are. And Trump's economy was barely better than Obama's and all the economic numbers and data CLEARLY demonstrate this.

But your comment is stupid. Like I said, the economy grows much faster when the unemployment rate is high. It slows down and even stops when we reach a certain point which is considered perfect employment numbers. That number varies by opinion, but it's generally 4.5%. When Trump took over, it was 4.7%. It was already within perfect (or full) range which is when it normally slows down or stops.

As far as deficit and debt go, how much of that was because of the Democrats? The President doesn't spend money, the Congress spends money. All appropriation bills originate in the House, which was Democrat led for half of Trump's term. Dementia wants to spend another 6 trillion dollars mostly for Democrat pork and interests. That's on top of the 2 trillion he already spent for Democrat pork. If they can pass that, it would bring us to 8 trillion dollars in total spending in six months.

At the end of the day:

But your comment is stupid. Like I said, the economy grows much faster when the unemployment rate is high. It slows down and even stops when we reach a certain point which is considered perfect employment numbers. That number varies by opinion, but it's generally 4.5%. When Trump took over, it was 4.7%. It was already within perfect (or full) range which is when it normally slows down or stops.

As far as deficit and debt go, how much of that was because of the Democrats? The President doesn't spend money, the Congress spends money. All appropriation bills originate in the House, which was Democrat led for half of Trump's term. Dementia wants to spend another 6 trillion dollars mostly for Democrat pork and interests. That's on top of the 2 trillion he already spent for Democrat pork. If they can pass that, it would bring us to 8 trillion dollars in total spending in six months.
Like I said, the economy grows much faster when the unemployment rate is high. It slows down and even stops when we reach a certain point which is considered perfect employment numbers.

No it doesn't??? You just make shit up out of thin air in a pathetic attempt to defend Trumps low growth, weak economy. You are dumb as shit !

What law of economics says GDP growth stops at full employment?? Maybe you should rethink that stupidity !

Trump's deficit was high because, just like GWB, he passed all these massive wasteful spending bills. Oh look Trump passes $1.3 T spending bill, more than Biden's infrastructure bill:

AHAHAHA!!!
You just make shit up. There is no facts to verify anything you say.
Trump had low growth, big spending, big deficits. He inherited low unemployment and the last year of Obama, the US was adding ~200k jobs a month, higher than Trump's job growth rate...

You have a lot of Homework to do, you know absolutely nothing about the economy and economics, you're going to go up against me when you know nothing about this shit, and you look extremely stupid.

Thank you very much

Trump didn't hand anything, Covid did. If not for all the mail-in voting, Trump would still be President, our gasoline still low, our border still secured, and unemployment dropping much more rapidly than .5% in five months. When you have massive mail-in voting, you get many more politically ignorant people. Politically ignorant people usually vote Democrat.

The Democrats overwhelmingly took the House in 2018, a year before COVID. That was an anti-Trump vote.

COVID was a free pass to a second term. America flocks to its leader in a crisis. Look at George Bush after 9-11. Trump proved to be inept and the American voter was repulsed by Trump.

When you have massive mail-in voting, you get many more politically ignorant people. Politically ignorant people usually vote Democrat.
Yet, Republicans did well on those same mail in votes down ballot. The vote proved to be against Trump not against Republicans

Yet, Republicans did well on those same mail in votes down ballot. The vote proved to be against Trump not against Republicans

Thanks for making my point. We had one of the best Presidents since Reagan, especially when it came to our economy, and the people voted for a clown that spent nearly a half-century in federal government and didn't accomplish a thing. Not only that, but had a crack head son who was under FBI investigation while he was running for President, in a matter Joe was associated with, and people voted for him in record numbers?

The Democrats overwhelmingly took the House in 2018, a year before COVID. That was an anti-Trump vote.

COVID was a free pass to a second term. America flocks to its leader in a crisis. Look at George Bush after 9-11. Trump proved to be inept and the American voter was repulsed by Trump.

George Bush didn't have massive mail-in voting after 911.

Like I said, the economy grows much faster when the unemployment rate is high. It slows down and even stops when we reach a certain point which is considered perfect employment numbers.

No it doesn't??? You just make shit up out of thin air in a pathetic attempt to defend Trumps low growth, weak economy. You are dumb as shit !

What law of economics says GDP growth stops at full employment?? Maybe you should rethink that stupidity !

Trump's deficit was high because, just like GWB, he passed all these massive wasteful spending bills. Oh look Trump passes $1.3 T spending bill, more than Biden's infrastructure bill:

AHAHAHA!!!
Trump had low growth, big spending, big deficits. He inherited low unemployment and the last year of Obama, the US was adding ~200k jobs a month, higher than Trump's job growth rate...

You have a lot of Homework to do, you know absolutely nothing about the economy and economics, you're going to go up against me when you know nothing about this shit, and you look extremely stupid.

I'm stupid? Did you read your own links before you post them? That was the first bill passed after Democrats took leadership of the House. Your article clearly states the only reason Trump reluctuantly signed the bill was to avoid yet another government shutdown that the media would blame on him instead of the Nazis. You're so out of touch you say that you call the best economy we've had in 50 years as weak. I also said that growth will slow down OR stop when unemployment reaches a certain area. How can an economy grow when there were already more than a million jobs that nobody could do?

AHAHAHA!!!

I'm stupid? Did you read your own links before you post them? That was the first bill passed after Democrats took leadership of the House. Your article clearly states the only reason Trump reluctuantly signed the bill was to avoid yet another government shutdown that the media would blame on him instead of the Nazis. You're so out of touch you say that you call the best economy we've had in 50 years as weak. I also said that growth will slow down OR stop when unemployment reaches a certain area. How can an economy grow when there were already more than a million jobs that nobody could do?
So its all democrats fault even though the Senate and trump passed/signed the bill...
Typical Trumper blaming everyone else for Trumps fuck ups.

Reality is you just make shit up. There are no facts or data that says growth stops at full employment, there are no facts or data that say Trump had a great economy. This is the problem no facts support anything you say, pretty much ever.

Trump had low growth, high deficits and spending, and the same job hiring pace as Obama...
That is not a great economy, in anyway. You can say it, but it doesn't make it true.

Clinton had HIGH growth, Low deficits, and great job growth... And that is why he had a great economy.

Trumpers never take personal responsibility for anything in life, they blame everyone else for their fuck ups, and make up pathetic lies to try and explain Trump's failed policies.

Yayhoo! nooz reports on what The Weak reports on what Politico said?

And that's supposed to be "news"?
Why would you think it unlikely that the gop leadership is ok with some of the caucus agreeing to 900B or so in traditional type infrastructure with everyone realizing the dems will draft another bill for the reconcillation process that contains "family infrascture" "green infrastructure" and "tax the rich infrastructure"because the gop doesn't think the Progressive wing can find 50 dem votes. I think it's pretty likely. It won't be a vote that'll help Warnock or Ossof or Kelly or Tester

They do not want another loss for America

I dont know if the bill is a piece of shit or not

It depends on how much of the goes for crap like teaching african men how to clean their penis and how much goes for roads and bridges

They do not want another loss for America

I dont know if the bill is a piece of shit or not

It depends on how much of the goes for crap like teaching african men how to clean their penis and how much goes for roads and bridges
If I was a goper I wouldn't want to run in 22 with my opponent saying "he wont' even vote to help you if it'd also help Biden." And imo the gop wants either to pass a limited bill or have the progressives kill it, so they can say "see we offered the compromise Biden ran one, and the dems don't really want any compromise because they are EXTEMIST LEFTIST PROGRESSIVES."

New Topics

Forum List

Back