Republicans set "Infrastructure Trap"

You can whine and cry about the results and numbers all you want, but they are facts. Nothing you said changes any facts.
Obama had massive job growth. trump had the same job growth and the same low GDP growth as Obama. Trump also ramped up deficits Bigly to achieve that low growth... These are the numbers, facts and realities of Trump and you can not and have not refuted them at all.

You can whine and cry about the media and other bull shit to avoid the facts and reality but YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS:
24+ hours waits for testing. Terrible
Record deaths
Record cases
Telling everyone this is nothing, when it is extremely deadly and contagious???
Inject disinfectant?? Are you serious
Biden comes in and cases plumet. Vaccine distribution quadruples, and covid is now losing.

These are the facts and you have done nothing to refute them in anyway, because they are irrefutable.
Bush was a total failure, and fucked everything up. Trump was a total failure and fucked everything up. All the major problems in the country are a result of GOP policy fuck ups.

I am presenting facts. It's you that refuses to acknowledge them. Here is the vaccination rate chart. As anybody can clearly see, the trajectory is the exact same when Biden took office. If anything, it flat lined.

View attachment 502379

What's also noted by every fact checker (even left leaning ones) was Biden's claim his plan will have 100 million Americans in his first 100 days. The problem with that is we were already on our way to easily hit that goal before the dementia patient found the oval office. He also lied that Trump didn't purchase enough vaccines. Every fact check source points out that Trump had contracts totaling over 550 million vaccinations; nearly twice our population.

Biden sped up vaccinations? Okay, what did he do, what day did this action go into effect, and where is the chart showing an abnormal increase in vaccinations?
Nothing you posted refutes any of the facts I presented.

Trump only had a weak 1.3 M/shots a day. Biden almost quadrupled that only 2 months later.
Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond handing it to states. Biden had a plan to use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as quickly as possible. The numbers speak for themselves.

Throughout our debate I have repeatedly posted rock solid facts and data that you can not refute, and did not refute. Numbers that Show trump's economy was only slightly better than Average despite massive deficit spending, Trump's covid response was deplorable and the worst of all the major countries, and Trump's vaccine distribution was poor and much worse than Biden's.

Trump did not order enough vaccines for some insane reason. A major failure, and here is more rock solid irrefutable proof:

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said.

According to the report, Pfizer and BioNTech approached the U.S. government over the summer with the option of 100 million to 500 million additional doses, but the government turned down the offer.

In November, BioNTech and Pfizer announced they reached an agreement with the European Commission to supply 200 million doses of the vaccine, with an option to deliver 100 million more doses.

IS this surprising?? No trump failed at everything so of course he is not going to order enough vaccines. He is a failed president with failed results.

I have presented overwhelming, irrefutable, factual evidence. You have done nothing to refute it at all because it can not be refuted.

Trump could have ordered more vaccine from Pfizer, he did not. Europe then bought those. That was a big mistake whether you admit it or not.

SOMETIMES IN LIFE THE TRUTH CAN BE A TOUGH FUCKIN PILL FOR RETARD TRUMPERS TO SWALLOW.
That doesn't change the truth though.

Yes, Biden was amazing driving his pickup delivering all those shots across the country to good little boys and girls on Christmas eve! Trump may have pushed through creating the vaccine, but never could have delivered it to the States for distribution. Except he did, but other than that. All hail Joe Biden!

What a fucking moron you are
Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill for idiot Trumpers to swallow.

The facts don't lie. Trump had record covid deaths, record covid cases, terrible vaccine distribution, 24+hour testing lines, and a whole slew of other fuck ups.

Biden comes in and imediately crushes covid, cases drop rapidly, vaccine distribution 3Xs, and the economy is now re-opening.

Have fun living in your alternate reality, but in the real world, the big boy world, there is thing thing called facts. You have none. You can't refute anything I said...

You're a fucking moron. What Trump did was hard and Biden could never do. He pushed through. development and approval in under a year. Democrats aren't wired to streamline process. It would have taken years.

But you're all like oh, my God. Biden was amazing! He ordered more of Trump's vaccine and delivered it to the States!!!!! All hail Joe Biden!!!!! He ordered more AND delivered it! He's a deity!

You're a total fucking moron

You can whine and cry about the results and numbers all you want, but they are facts. Nothing you said changes any facts.
Obama had massive job growth. trump had the same job growth and the same low GDP growth as Obama. Trump also ramped up deficits Bigly to achieve that low growth... These are the numbers, facts and realities of Trump and you can not and have not refuted them at all.

You can whine and cry about the media and other bull shit to avoid the facts and reality but YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS:
Record deaths
Record cases
Biden comes in and cases plumet. Vaccine distribution quadruples, and covid is now losing.

These are the facts and you have done nothing to refute them in anyway, because they are irrefutable.
Bush was a total failure, and fucked everything up. Trump was a total failure and fucked everything up. All the major problems in the country are a result of GOP policy fuck ups.

I am presenting facts. It's you that refuses to acknowledge them. Here is the vaccination rate chart. As anybody can clearly see, the trajectory is the exact same when Biden took office. If anything, it flat lined.

View attachment 502379

What's also noted by every fact checker (even left leaning ones) was Biden's claim his plan will have 100 million Americans in his first 100 days. The problem with that is we were already on our way to easily hit that goal before the dementia patient found the oval office. He also lied that Trump didn't purchase enough vaccines. Every fact check source points out that Trump had contracts totaling over 550 million vaccinations; nearly twice our population.

Biden sped up vaccinations? Okay, what did he do, what day did this action go into effect, and where is the chart showing an abnormal increase in vaccinations?

Trump only had a weak 1.3 M/shots a day. Biden almost quadrupled that only 2 months later.
Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond handing it to states. Biden had a plan to use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as quickly as possible. The numbers speak for themselves.

Throughout our debate I have repeatedly posted rock solid facts and data that you can not refute, and did not refute. Numbers that Show trump's economy was only slightly better than Average despite massive deficit spending, Trump's covid response was deplorable and the worst of all the major countries, and Trump's vaccine distribution was poor and much worse than Biden's.

Trump did not order enough vaccines for some insane reason. A major failure, and here is more rock solid irrefutable proof:

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said.

According to the report, Pfizer and BioNTech approached the U.S. government over the summer with the option of 100 million to 500 million additional doses, but the government turned down the offer.

In November, BioNTech and Pfizer announced they reached an agreement with the European Commission to supply 200 million doses of the vaccine, with an option to deliver 100 million more doses.

IS this surprising?? No trump failed at everything so of course he is not going to order enough vaccines. He is a failed president with failed results.

I have presented overwhelming, irrefutable, factual evidence. You have done nothing to refute it at all because it can not be refuted.

Trump could have ordered more vaccine from Pfizer, he did not. Europe then bought those. That was a big mistake whether you admit it or not.

SOMETIMES IN LIFE THE TRUTH CAN BE A TOUGH FUCKIN PILL FOR RETARD TRUMPERS TO SWALLOW.

Yes, Biden was amazing driving his pickup delivering all those shots across the country to good little boys and girls on Christmas eve! Trump may have pushed through creating the vaccine, but never could have delivered it to the States for distribution. Except he did, but other than that. All hail Joe Biden!

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill for idiot Trumpers to swallow.

The facts don't lie. Trump had record covid deaths, record covid cases, terrible vaccine distribution, 24+hour testing lines, and a whole slew of other fuck ups.

Biden comes in and imediately crushes covid, cases drop rapidly, vaccine distribution 3Xs, and the economy is now re-opening.

Have fun living in your alternate reality, but in the real world, the big boy world, there is thing thing called facts. You have none. You can't refute anything I said...

You're a fucking moron. What Trump did was hard and Biden could never do. He pushed through. development and approval in under a year. Democrats aren't wired to streamline process. It would have taken years.

But you're all like oh, my God. Biden was amazing! He ordered more of Trump's vaccine and delivered it to the States!!!!! All hail Joe Biden!!!!! He ordered more AND delivered it! He's a deity!

Idiot Trumpers live in a Fake Fox News hybrid reality world. You need Fox News to feed you lies to avoid acepting reality because reality is too tough for you to swallow.

I have presented rock solid, cold, hard FACTS. Irrefutable. Trump was a deplorable president, who failed. Trumps numbers are terrible.
Biden is winning and doing everything better than Trump. You retards just kept making excuses for Trump repeted fuck ups, instead of holding him accountable. Now Biden is showing everyone how its done.

Covid cases have plummeted, despite idiot Trumpers refusing to get the vaccine.

Watch how good the economy gets under Biden.

Record deaths
Record cases

View attachment 502379

Idiot Trumpers live in a Fake Fox News hybrid reality world. You need Fox News to feed you lies to avoid acepting reality because reality is too tough for you to swallow.

I have presented rock solid, cold, hard FACTS. Irrefutable. Trump was a deplorable president, who failed. Trumps numbers are terrible.
Biden is winning and doing everything better than Trump. You retards just kept making excuses for Trump repeted fuck ups, instead of holding him accountable. Now Biden is showing everyone how its done.

Covid cases have plummeted, despite idiot Trumpers refusing to get the vaccine.

Watch how good the economy gets under Biden.

You fell on the floor and worshiped Biden because he ordered more vaccines and had them shipped to States for distribution as if anyone else couldn't have done that.

Biden is a God to you, everything Biden does is amazing from putting on his pants to eating ice cream. You love the guy. Got it.

I got on Amazon and ordered various supplies THREE TIMES yesterday. And had it shipped to my address! You're worshipping me now, aren't you!!! I did a Biden!

Given the vaccines were being delivered as fast as the suppliers could make them, the vaccines had an increase every day. I showed you the chart, now you show me where that chart changed. It didn't. Again, same trajectory under Trump that continued under Dementia. He said "he" would get 100 million Americans vaccinated in his first 100 days. No shit you confused jerk, we were already at over 1 million a day when you got into office. Clear evidence how the commies tried to steal Trump's credit. As much of an idiot as Dementia is, even he can use a calculator to divide 100 million by 100 and know we were well on our way to that happening with or without him.

Biden claimed that the previous administration had “failed to order enough vaccines.” But that’s misleading.

The Biden administration increased the federal government’s vaccine orders with Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech. But the Trump administration had options in place to order more from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech.
We’ll start with the claim that the Trump administration hadn’t ordered “enough vaccines.” As we’ve written before, the federal government, as of Dec. 31, had contracted to buy at least 800 million COVID-19 vaccine doses with delivery by July 31. Those doses included vaccines from four companies who have not yet received FDA authorization.

And a Government Accountability Office report, released on Jan. 28, said in a footnote that updated information from the vaccine companies and the Department of Defense “indicate there are at least one billion vaccine doses under contract as of January 2021. Moreover, the government may acquire additional doses through the exercise of options or execution of new agreements.”

So, the Trump administration had clearly ordered “enough” vaccine doses for the U.S. population. However, the issue right now is that only the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are authorized. (The FDA’s vaccine advisory committee is meeting on Feb. 26 to discuss the Janssen Biotech vaccine candidate.)

In December, Pfizer and Moderna had agreed to provide 400 million doses (200 million each) by the end of July. The initial agreement with the Trump administration was for 200 million doses total from the two companies, but it made agreements for another 200 million total, according to the GAO report.

The Biden administration announced this month the two companies would provide yet another 200 million doses by the end of July, for a total of 600 million.

By the end of July. That's another month and a half away Sparky.

Next, the lie that Trump had no distribution plans, also covered in my Factcheck link above was another total lie. In an interview, Dr Fauci stated they are building on Trump's plans, not starting over. The Trump distribution plan was worked out with several federal agencies who all played part. In other words, they didn't have a plan on their own and never did.

Given the vaccines were being delivered as fast as the suppliers could make them, the vaccines had an increase every day. I showed you the chart, now you show me where that chart changed. It didn't. Again, same trajectory under Trump that continued under Dementia. He said "he" would get 100 million Americans vaccinated in his first 100 days. No shit you confused jerk, we were already at over 1 million a day when you got into office. Clear evidence how the commies tried to steal Trump's credit. As much of an idiot as Dementia is, even he can use a calculator to divide 100 million by 100 and know we were well on our way to that happening with or without him.

Biden claimed that the previous administration had “failed to order enough vaccines.” But that’s misleading.

The Biden administration increased the federal government’s vaccine orders with Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech. But the Trump administration had options in place to order more from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech.
We’ll start with the claim that the Trump administration hadn’t ordered “enough vaccines.” As we’ve written before, the federal government, as of Dec. 31, had contracted to buy at least 800 million COVID-19 vaccine doses with delivery by July 31. Those doses included vaccines from four companies who have not yet received FDA authorization.

And a Government Accountability Office report, released on Jan. 28, said in a footnote that updated information from the vaccine companies and the Department of Defense “indicate there are at least one billion vaccine doses under contract as of January 2021. Moreover, the government may acquire additional doses through the exercise of options or execution of new agreements.”

So, the Trump administration had clearly ordered “enough” vaccine doses for the U.S. population. However, the issue right now is that only the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are authorized. (The FDA’s vaccine advisory committee is meeting on Feb. 26 to discuss the Janssen Biotech vaccine candidate.)

In December, Pfizer and Moderna had agreed to provide 400 million doses (200 million each) by the end of July. The initial agreement with the Trump administration was for 200 million doses total from the two companies, but it made agreements for another 200 million total, according to the GAO report.

The Biden administration announced this month the two companies would provide yet another 200 million doses by the end of July, for a total of 600 million.

Next, the lie that Trump had no distribution plans, also covered in my Factcheck link above was another total lie. In an interview, Dr Fauci stated they are building on Trump's plans, not starting over. The Trump distribution plan was worked out with several federal agencies who all played part. In other words, they didn't have a plan on their own and never did.

Your article is Dated Feb 21, Highly misleading...Only 1 month into Biden pres before his action take effect.

Biden produced an astounding 4 MILLION shots in 1 day APRIL 3, nearly quadrupling Trump in just 2 months. Biden delivered 200 MILLION SHOTS in 100 days. Trump only managed a meager 16.5 M in 40 days. terrible.
Trump had a plan, a bad weak, ineeffective plan. Biden crushed trump ramping up vaccine delivery almost 4x in 2 months.

Trump fucked up ordering the vaccine. He could have ordered 200 M more from Pfizer in the very very beginning, he didn't. Europe then said thank you very much... Punked by Europe. Trump then ordered a lot more doses after the fact like a retard. These are the facts, those doses went to Europe. We could of had those early. Trump fucked up, like a fool.

AGAIN I REPEAT YOU HAVE POSTED NOTHING TO REFUTE MY FACTS:

1) Trump admitted on tape to Woodward on feb 7 that they knew is was very deadly and very contagious. Trump did nothing to prepare. Trump got no testing or PPE ready, and had absolutely no plan to deal with the virus.
You don't go to war blind with no plan, Trump did and it failed.
2) Trump said this utter stupidity:
January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … "
February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."
February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

3) 24 hour + waits for testing... ("So i said Slow the testing down!!")
4) World record deaths and cases.
5) Repeated maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and White House Parties that further spread the virus and wasted resources.
6) No covid relief to struggling families that needed serious help.
7) No good plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, and very little progress in distributing it, and did not order the extra and need 200 M doses from Pfizer over the summer.
8) The retard got covid and almost died...
9) Inject Disinfectant ! fuckin retard.
10) Biden takes over implements a real and simple plan to actually take covid seriously, wear masks, social distance, and rapidly distribute the vaccine. Cases instantly plummet. Vaccine distribution quadruples to 4,000,000 day in only 2 months.

Your article is Dated Feb 21, Highly misleading...Only 1 month into Biden pres before his action take effect.

Biden produced an astounding 4 MILLION shots in 1 day APRIL 3, nearly quadrupling Trump in just 2 months. Biden delivered 200 MILLION SHOTS in 100 days. Trump only managed a meager 16.5 M in 40 days. terrible.
Trump had a plan, a bad weak, ineeffective plan. Biden crushed trump ramping up vaccine delivery almost 4x in 2 months.

Trump fucked up ordering the vaccine. He could have ordered 200 M more from Pfizer in the very very beginning, he didn't. Europe then said thank you very much... Punked by Europe. Trump then ordered a lot more doses after the fact like a retard. These are the facts, those doses went to Europe. We could of had those early. Trump fucked up, like a fool.

1) Trump admitted on tape to Woodward on feb 7 that they knew is was very deadly and very contagious. Trump did nothing to prepare. Trump got no testing or PPE ready, and had absolutely no plan to deal with the virus.
January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."
February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

5) Repeated maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and White House Parties that further spread the virus and wasted resources.
7) No good plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, and very little progress in distributing it, and did not order the extra and need 200 M doses from Pfizer over the summer.
10) Biden takes over implements a real and simple plan to actually take covid seriously, wear masks, social distance, and rapidly distribute the vaccine. Cases instantly plummet. Vaccine distribution quadruples to 4,000,000 day in only 2 months.

This typical leftist trick won't work. Commies always give a laundry list of lies because it would be too time consuming to combat each one. You think you're the first one to pull this stunt?

So answer my question: when did Biden's so called delivery plan start, and what were the results? What exactly did he do and when did he do it; the exact date please.

Now, I posted two leftist sites, Snopes and Factcheck, both saying Trump bought more than enough vaccines. You are bringing a knife to a gunfight bringing up sources nobody ever heard of before.

This typical leftist trick won't work. Commies always give a laundry list of lies because it would be too time consuming to combat each one. You think you're the first one to pull this stunt?

So answer my question: when did Biden's so called delivery plan start, and what were the results? What exactly did he do and when did he do it; the exact date please.

Now, I posted two leftist sites, Snopes and Factcheck, both saying Trump bought more than enough vaccines. You are bringing a knife to a gunfight bringing up sources nobody ever heard of before.
Everything on the list is 100% fact. Trump did or said all those things. There is no denying it. It is on official record, Trump did not get enough vacine doses in the begining. He turned down the opportunity to buy more doses from Pfizer early and Europe bought those. That happened. There is no denying that happened, it is coming directly from, Pfizer. Europe bought these doses instead of the US, because of Trumps fuck up. Directly from Pfizer, repeat directly from Pfizer, repeat directly from Pfizer::

The Trump administration last spring made a deal for 100m doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine candidate, but the administration turned down an offer to reserve additional doses, Scott Gottlieb, a current Pfizer board member and former FDA commissioner, confirmed on Tuesday.

I listed repeat fuck ups by Trump. He did or said all of those things.
24 hour testing waits FACT. 24+ hours, just for a test. FAILURE.
Record Deaths. FACT. TRUMP LOST TO BRAZIL AND OTHER 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES.
Records cases FACT. TRUMP LOST TO BRAZIL AND OTHER 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES.
Inject disinfectant. FACT
Repeated maskless super-spreader events, parties, rallies
"We're rounding the curve" with record cases. Why would you say that???
Insufficient PPE. Why would you not get PPE???
Telling woodward it is very deadly and contagious IT IS ON TAPE.
Biden comes in and crushes covid, cases instantly plumet, vaccine distribution ramped to 4 M in 1 day in 2 months. ALL FACT 1,000,000%

The list goes on. All this shit happened. Trump said it, or did it.

There is a long long long long long long list of Trump policy fuckups, that led to Trump's total failure on everything covid, and his low growth high deficit economy.
There is a long long long long long long list of Bush policy fuckups that led to Bush's total failure on everything Iraq, Mid East, Katrina and economy.

How come the Republicans are such bad presidents??? Total fuckups. 2 huge fuck ups. 2 total fuck ups. FAILURES.

Last edited:
Everything on the list is 100% fact. Trump did or said all those things. There is no denying it. It is on official record, Trump did not get enough vacine doses in the begining. He turned down the opportunity to buy more doses from Pfizer early and Europe bought those. That happened. There is no denying that happened, it is coming directly from, Pfizer. Europe bought these doses instead of the US, because of Trumps fuck up. Directly from Pfizer, repeat directly from Pfizer, repeat directly from Pfizer::

That was before the vaccine even had FDA approval for Emergency Use Authorization. This article was written in December of last year when the Pfizer vaccine got final approval.

The decision not to lock in additional Pfizer purchases last summer was first reported by The New York Times. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told NBC the administration is “continuing to work across manufacturers to expand the availability of releasable, of FDA-approved vaccine as quickly as possible. … We do still have that option for an additional 500 million doses.”

Don't you know a thing about business? Why would Trump buy additional doses of a vaccine he didn't know the results of yet, and didn't even know if they would get FDA Emergency Use Authorization? Don't you have a clue how business works???? Trump does. He's a lifelong businessman who has dealt with hundreds of contracts in his career. That's why Trump knew the best option for our country was to buy 100 million doses, with the rider of an additional 500 million doses on demand.

What if after the first 50 million doses, people were experiencing severe illness or even death? Should we have been obligated to meet our contract and buy another 200 million doses or more of a vaccine that we wouldn't use? Or what if people getting the vaccine still were getting covid in high numbers, and there was a better vaccine approved that had much better results?

You see, this is why you don't rely on commie sites like the Guardian. They leave out important information like dates because they know you saps will never question it. Did you ever buy a car without seeing it first? How about a house? Then WTF would you think Trump should have purchased vaccines that may have been defective, especially when better options could have transpired?

That was before the vaccine even had FDA approval for Emergency Use Authorization. This article was written in December of last year when the Pfizer vaccine got final approval.

The decision not to lock in additional Pfizer purchases last summer was first reported by The New York Times. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told NBC the administration is “continuing to work across manufacturers to expand the availability of releasable, of FDA-approved vaccine as quickly as possible. … We do still have that option for an additional 500 million doses.”

Don't you know a thing about business? Why would Trump buy additional doses of a vaccine he didn't know the results of yet, and didn't even know if they would get FDA Emergency Use Authorization? Don't you have a clue how business works???? Trump does. He's a lifelong businessman who has dealt with hundreds of contracts in his career. That's why Trump knew the best option for our country was to buy 100 million doses, with the rider of an additional 500 million doses on demand.

What if after the first 50 million doses, people were experiencing severe illness or even death? Should we have been obligated to meet our contract and buy another 200 million doses or more of a vaccine that we wouldn't use? Or what if people getting the vaccine still were getting covid in high numbers, and there was a better vaccine approved that had much better results?

You see, this is why you don't rely on commie sites like the Guardian. They leave out important information like dates because they know you saps will never question it. Did you ever buy a car without seeing it first? How about a house? Then WTF would you think Trump should have purchased vaccines that may have been defective, especially when better options could have transpired?
More excuses from the party of excuses.
The GOP have never taken personal responsibility for any of their 100,000,000 fuck ups in just the past 21 years. A record of total complete failure, and all you have is more excuses.

Record covid cases, worse than 3rd world shit hole countries
record deaths
24 + hour testing waits
Injecting disinfectant
On tape with Woodward
repeated super spreader events
Biden instantly rights the ship, covid cases plummet, vaccine hit 4 M/day, America finally is winning.

These are signs of a failed covid response.
These are terrible disgraceful results, from a terrible failed president.
The NY Jets went 2-14 this year. They are Terrible.
Trump went 2-14 in his presidency, he was terrible.
Bush went 0-16 in his presidency, he was terrible.

The GOP record is terrible.
All of our countries major problems are a direct result of GOP failure.

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and then blew up the economy in epic crash. Biggest crash in 80 years. And Bush started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars like a total failure.
Then Trump failed just as bad as Bush.
FAILURE. EXCUSES. FAILURE. EXCUSES.
MORE FAILURE. MORE EXCUSES. MORE FAILURE. MORE EXCUSES.

Last edited:

The GOP have never taken personal responsibility for any of their 100,000,000 fuck ups in just the past 21 years. A record of total complete failure, and all you have is more excuses.

record deaths
24 + hour testing waits
Injecting disinfectant
On tape with Woodward
Biden instantly rights the ship, covid cases plummet, vaccine hit 4 M/day, America finally is winning.

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and then blew up the economy in epic crash. Biggest crash in 80 years. And Bush started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars like a total failure.

Still at it even though I busted you. Well......I never believed liberals were very smart. In any case, you never addressed my post. Why is that? For the same reason you wouldn't answer my question if you thought DumBama was responsible for the 200,000 or so Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms?

record deaths
24 + hour testing waits
Injecting disinfectant
On tape with Woodward

Still at it even though I busted you. Well......I never believed liberals were very smart. In any case, you never addressed my post. Why is that? For the same reason you wouldn't answer my question if you thought DumBama was responsible for the 200,000 or so Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms?

This discussion ends here. You are not a serious poster, you are a troll. You keep posting the same shit over and over. You are not here to discuss issues.
Translation: you can't admit Trump was a failure. You have a complete and total failure to acknowledge rock solid facts. The facts are the facts:

record covid cases worse than 3rd world shit hole countries.
record covid deaths
24+ hours for testing
inject disinfectant
no covid relief for struggling families
The Woodward tapes
Only ordering 100M doses from Pfizer when he could have order 2-300 M in the spring
Biden takes over and cases plummet and vaccine distribution hits 4 M/day in only 2 months

This is Trump's record. You can't refute this record. If you have record cases and record deaths and all the other things I listed, you failed. You are too pathetic to admit that.

Get back to me when you can refute my list... Get back to me when Trump doesn't have record deaths...

Forum List

Back