Republicans seem sure that the Democratic Party is communist, but can never identify a specific policy as being communist

Is this - “Republicans seem sure that the Democratic Party is communist, but can never identify a specific policy as being communist” not the title (premise) of your thread?

I answered that.
lol you didn’t. What specific policy is communist?

You're not willfully ignorant, you are a stubborn clown and a brainwashed one at that.

See: Marxism | Definition, History, Ideology, Examples, & Facts

Off course people like you, those who use Marx, Lenin, Stalin as one and the same is absurd and people like you won't read this link. People like won't study the precursors of Marx, noted here:

Reading this link is way too much for someone such as you. It is dilettantism that drives your use in the comments you posted above. Of course you are not alone; your side is based on ignorance, some willful others are biddable fools.
Stupid fool.

"Theoretical" communism is the stuff you read in books. Marx, Engels, Trotsky...

But there has NEVER been a theoretical communist system in real life.

In the real world, every communist system that's ever existed has been fully authoritarian, what you morons call "fascist".

Communists are murderers and thieves

They killed 120 million people in the last century.

I don't intend to be one of those people.

I'll kill every last commie first.

I'll do it myself, personally. With a little help from my ... oh... 50 to 100 million friends

Gun grabbing
The "policies" are not the issue. (The OP is a red herring).

The BEHAVIOR is the issue.

Democrats are ABUSING THE LAW.

That goddamn Stalin Committee is violating at least four important Constitutional principles every single day they're in operation.

These fuckers aren't applying Constitutional PROCESS, they're subverting it.

Goddammit, Stalinist dog and pony shows are STALINIST in nature. There's no other way to say it

That has nothing to do with communism whatsoever. Of course it’s a stupid point to begin with because no democrat in office wants to take guns already owned from citizens.
Of course not. They just want to restrict the barrel length and the automation and the number of rounds. And make ammo prohibitively expensive and impossible to find. But no, they would never actually grab a gun. They're way to chickenshit and lily livered to do anything like that

That has nothing to do with communism whatsoever. Of course it’s a stupid point to begin with because no democrat in office wants to take guns already owned from citizens.

Then why was Dementia's platform was to make every gun owner get a federal license? The cost was about $800.00 that not only included having to see a shrink, but for the shrink to interview your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and even ex girlfriends and spouses? If the anti-gun shrink said no, you don't get a license and not allowed to be in possession of a firearm.

Even more recently he yapped about taking liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. In essence, what that would do is allow cities and individuals to sue them all out of business. He also wanted a rider to prohibit gun purchases and parts over the internet. In other words, no ability for Americans to buy a firearm.

Then why was Dementia's platform was to make every gun owner get a federal license? The cost was about $800.00 that not only included having to see a shrink, but for the shrink to interview your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and even ex girlfriends and spouses? If the anti-gun shrink said no, you don't get a license and not allowed to be in possession of a firearm.

Even more recently he yapped about taking liability protection away from gun manufacturers and sellers. In essence, what that would do is allow cities and individuals to sue them all out of business. He also wanted a rider to prohibit gun purchases and parts over the internet. In other words, no ability for Americans to buy a firearm.
Israel has the strict gun control policies you are talking about. It’s still a stable, democratic nation.

Bull-Looney. Why do you hate Democrats? Post what experiences you have, and why it made you into what you are?

For one losing my employer sponsored health insurance. The day Commie Care started was the day I lost my company insurance for the first time in my adult life. Their climate change hoax is another. We were paying over $5.00 a gallon just for that ruse and it's not all that much cheaper now. Bringing in more illegals that will not only be a burden on our school teachers, ER's, lowering American wages, but the criminals that are coming along with them like the illegal that raped a 10 year old in my state and left her for pregnant. Their anti-police stance that's responsible for a dramatic increase in violent crimes, and their attempt to subvert the SC decision that every American has the right to defend themselves with lethal force.

The question is not why I hate Democrats, the real question is what's to like about them?

Israel has the strict gun control policies you are talking about. It’s still a stable, democratic nation.

Side stepping the subject again. I don't care about Israel, I care about my country and the vermin that's trying to make it virtually impossible for citizens to get or own a firearm.

Side stepping the subject again. I don't care about Israel, I care about my country and the vermin that's trying to make it virtually impossible for citizens to get or own a firearm.
The point I am trying to make to you is that strict gun laws are not bad for society. Gun control in society isn’t some fascist dystopia you make it out to be.

Forum List

Back