Republicans protected Voting Rights again today

Schumer is the epitome of traitor. He would have sold out his own people to the Nazis too. Embarrassment and a traitor. I spit in his fake Jew face.

Trump and supporters like you are the fascist pigs that need to be exterminated.

Yes they are being denied the vote by making it more difficult to vote. Even if you can vote, Republicans use gerrymandering to ensure your vote doesn't matter. You are the lying Nazi.
you are incorrect. No one who has the legal right to vote is being denied that vote. Full stop.

Unless you think that minorities are too inferior to make it to their polling place in a timely manner.

Their ID is verified when they register. Mine was 30 years ago.

The election was not stolen from Trump & that's all there is to it. That election result will not be changed basrd on a pack of lies from Trump, his lackeys in congress or anyone else. That's all there is to it. And anyone who believes any of it is being played for a fool.
yeah but what about when you vote? you have to show ID to merely register but not to actually vote!? seems ass backwards

what if we did that with driving? well the DMV certified my ID when i got my DL, so no need to have a photo ID when i drive.

What if we did that with booze? hey sorry guy, they ID me when i was born, so i am 21, give me my booze

your logic is so easily flawed

yeah but what about when you vote? you have to show ID to merely register but not to actually vote!? seems ass backwards

what if we did that with driving? well the DMV certified my ID when i got my DL, so no need to have a photo ID when i drive.

What if we did that with booze? hey sorry guy, they ID me when i was born, so i am 21, give me my booze

your logic is so easily flawed
These laws are being passed in states like Texas in an attempt to put up roadblocks making it difficult for people to vote, using voter fraud that didn't happen. If Trump won we wouldn't be having this debate. It's a scam led by a deranged sore loser & his lackeys who want to prevent & make it diificult for minorities to vote, because they may not be Trump or Republican supporters.

Those sons of bitches won't even allow debate on the voting rights act.

Exactly, those states enacting laws to overturn the popular vote have declared war on our democratic institutions. Senate Republicans of course are in cahoots with these anti-democratic legislatures to damage our electoral system. Like the good Orwellians they are, these Pubs call it defending the electoral process while they go about destroying the legitimacy of the vote.
Destroying the legitimacy of the voters is what you basterds did with the last election..

These laws are being passed in states like Texas in an attempt to put up roadblocks making it difficult for people to vote, using voter fraud that didn't happen. If Trump won we wouldn't be having this debate. It's a scam led by a deranged sore loser & his lackeys who want to prevent & make it diificult for minorities to vote, because they may not be Trump or Republican supporters.

Those sons of bitches won't even allow debate on the voting rights act.
Can you provide the Texas Code you are referring to?

We had this debate prior to Trump even running....every time a state tried to pass some sort of law regarding election security the Dems flipped a lid...going so far as to suggest minorities were too stupid to know how to get a free ID...

Destroying the legitimacy of the voters is what you basterds did with the last election..
Actually, it was Trump & his lackeys who are calling the legitimacy of the last election into question with their filthy lies. That cocksucker Trump ran his yap about voter fraud in 2016 saying if he lost the election was rigged, but shut his big mouth when he won.

And you idiots open wide & swallow as he makes a fool out of the entire lot of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Is it still permitted to kick out Republican poll watchers and put cardboard up in the windows of ballot counting rooms?

Of course they filibustered voting rights.

And protected the "right" of "some" sates to ignore the vote of the people and send their own slate of electors to the Electoral convention
Constitutionally, they actually have that right.

Actually, it was Trump & his lackeys who are calling the legitimacy of the last election into question with their filthy lies. That cocksucker Trump ran his yap about voter fraud in 2016 saying if he lost the election was rigged, but shut his big mouth when he won.

And you idiots open wide & swallow as he makes a fool out of the entire lot of you.
and then in 2016 it was the Dems that said it was rigged, with their lies....and pushed the false narrative for years....

Prior to that the Dems said the 2000 election was rigged, then the 2004 election...in fact every election they lost this century they have said was rigged and challenged in someway.....and that's just Presidential elections, I haven't even looked into others.

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., criticized Senate Republicans after they unanimously voted to block voting rights legislation from moving to open debate. He called their actions an "implicit endorsement" of "voter suppression" laws being passed in certain states.

Senate Republicans stopped the chamber from voting on the sweeping Freedom to Vote Act Wednesday, thwarting Democratic efforts to impose new voting reforms that could combat state-level restrictions being enacted by GOP lawmakers nationwide.
The Freedom to Vote Act would have imposed such measures as mandating early voting periods and no-excuse mail-in voting, making Election Day a holiday, restoring voting rights to the formerly incarcerated, limiting how long voting lines can be, prohibiting partisan gerrymandering, making it easier to register to vote, improving election infrastructure and enacting new campaign finance reform provisions.
In light of increased threats against election workers, the bill also would have made it harder to remove election officials on partisan grounds, and would have also protected against partisan election audits by taking steps to stop ballots from being mishandled by any third-party workers that might examine them.
President Joe Biden had urged lawmakers to let the bill move forward, saying in a statement released before the vote it was “unconscionable” for Republicans to block the bill and there’s an “urgent” need to address voting rights because “democracy—the very soul of America—is at stake.”

Comment:
Chuck Schumer is a relentless liar and a perennial demagogue.
He is saying that State election laws "suppress Voting Rights.
The Democrats are not protecting Voting Rights.
The Democrats are protecting their Voter Fraud Crimes and their Ballot Rigging Crimes.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote from Democrats who vote multiple times.
Voter ID laws also protect everyone's Right to Vote from non-citizens who cancel out the votes of citizens.
Banning Mail-In ballots protects everyone's Right to Vote from the Democrat ballot harvesting crimes and their bogus ballot crimes.
Election Audits help uncover the Democrat election crimes.
Schumer's huge lie is that he is protecting Voting Rights and our democracy.
But the Democrat Party's election crimes and abuses of power crimes are the real threat to our democracy.
Barry Obama and Hillary Clinton's 2016 election crimes have still not been resolved.
Obama illegally used the IRS, FBI, FISA Court and DOJ as his political weapons.
Hillary Clinton paid for for the fraudulent Steele dossier.
McCabe and Schiff illegally leaked bogus information to the Press to smear Trump.
Why would anyone ever trust Chuck Schumer?
The left are so full of shit but have done a good job of furthering this myth. Republicans have always been in favor of anyone who wants to vote should vote and anyone not eligible to vote shouldn't vote. They have never suppressed even one vote.

Forum List

Back