Republicans prepare to be deficit hawks again under Biden

All-Star Team from an All-Star Presidency
I know ISIS and Iran sure appreciated Barck Husein Obama.
Remember when the left would just shit in their pants when you used Obama's full name?
The Great Obama got Iran to surrender their nuclear stockpiles.

Crooked Donnie allowed them to rebuild
Barry Hussein funded the #1 State sponsor of terrorism. He gave millions to those killing American soldiers.

I will post again what I posted before.

During Trump the debt / GDP held stable, except for the virus year, which he did far better than Europe and had the record largest GDP growth quarter.

Trump was competent, if Biden trips into office, back to Obama deficits again.

Barry Hussein funded the #1 State sponsor of terrorism. He gave millions to those killing American soldiers.
Under Obama's fake deal Iran was put on a safe assured track to nuclear missiles in a relatively brief period of time. And they made millions of dollars in the deal too.
Like many things about the Obama regime this was a thinly veiled wet kiss for the Mullahs that gave
Iran the potential power to annihilate Israel.

Disguised as a watchful eye over Iran it was in reality Obama's blanket of security for them.

Under Obama's fake deal Iran was put on a safe assured track to nuclear missiles in a relatively brief period of time. And they made millions of dollars in the deal too.
Like many things about the Obama regime this was a thinly veiled wet kiss for the Mullahs that gave
Iran the potential power to annihilate Israel.

Disguised as a watchful eye over Iran it was in reality Obama's blanket of security for them.
Yep. Barry Hussein gave them free reign to build any nuke that wanted once 10 years passed.

And idiot Dimwingers claim they gave up Nukes. Morons.

Forum List

Back