Republicans prepare to be deficit hawks again under Biden

The Republicans are just holding the D's to the same standards that the D's held for President Trump.

Where did Democrats block Trumps tax cuts or three trillion dollar deficit?

The D's opposed the tax cuts to regenerate the economy. And they criticized the deficits caused by the Kung Flue relief efforts by the President.

Ok.....Who didn’t see this one coming ?

Republicans are preparing to re-embrace their inner deficit hawk after greenlighting big spending bills under President Trump.

GOP senators say they expect to refocus on curbing the nation's debt and reforming entitlement programs starting in 2021, as the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the debt has surpassed the size of the American economy.
So you opposed helping those who were devastated by the Kung Flu.

Trump already helped those. Trump bailed out American people instead of banks. Biden will help finish taking their rights.

Any movement toward austerity is likely to spark fierce backlash from Democrats and progressive activists, who are already on watch for Republicans to embrace spending cuts with President Trump out of the White House.

"They are always concerned about the debt when we're spending money to help people, they never care when we're cutting billionaires and corporations. I've been around Washington long enough to know that Republicans' interest in the debt is intermittent," said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.).
What can they do if they don't have the votes in the Senate?

Republicans are preparing to re-embrace their inner deficit hawk after greenlighting big spending bills under President Trump.

GOP senators say they expect to refocus on curbing the nation's debt and reforming entitlement programs starting in 2021, as the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the debt has surpassed the size of the American economy.
Lol not just the GOP but republicans on this board as well. You’re talking about people who lack the emotional maturity and intelligence to have principles.
Listen to the douchebag blubbering about "principles."

You are utterly hilarious.

Dude, you fucking hypocrites have been screaming about the deficit for years!
And if biden adds 3 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days, you douvhebags will praise him.
You partisans make me sick

And if biden adds 3 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days, you douvhebags will praise him.
Show us

You are just making shit up
You guys do it too!

Show us

You are just making shit up
You guys do it too!
Show you what?
What am I making up?
Who is "you guys?"

You can’t be even be an adult and admit Trump fucked up the deficit.
Obama is the one who really fucked up the deficit Skippy.
Actually he didn’t. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3. It was debt that went up under Obama.
ROFL! Obama increased the deficit by $10 trillion. Try using normal math rather than Dim accounting fraud.
I’m sorry if you’re too stupid to understand the difference between the debt and the deficit lol

You can’t be even be an adult and admit Trump fucked up the deficit.
Obama is the one who really fucked up the deficit Skippy.
Actually he didn’t. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3. It was debt that went up under Obama.
ROFL! Obama increased the deficit by $10 trillion. Try using normal math rather than Dim accounting fraud.
I’m sorry if you’re too stupid to understand the difference between the debt and the deficit lol
Excuse me for using the wrong word. I'm not perfect like you.

It's so fun to be part of the resistance. It's a good thing. :thup:

Very true

Democrats spend money to help Americans in need
Republicans insist on feeding a military industrial complex to defend the world.
Democrats spend money to ensure Americans are in need and stay in need. Republicans ensure America is strong and not needy.
More RW Propaganda

Democrats help those who need help
Republicans help the rich

Somebody has to be. God knows democrats won't.

It's time to stop the irresponsible spending.

The budget should be drastically cut starting in January, for the Safety of all Americans.
Doesn't even really have to be cut. Just freeze the thing for a few years and it will balance as growth takes off.

Forum List

Back