republicans must win the White vote

"nobobdy of color ever votes Republican" so I guess we do need white voters to win elections.. har deeee har har har..

Winning the white vote is a done deal already--he's not going too. What Obama has to worry about is keeping Hispanics in his column--and that may be in jeopardy--with the Fast and Furious program--also blacks that used to support him by 95% have dropped down to 80%. They're getting tired of standing in unemployment lines also.

$obama-speech.jpg

• Banned
Brimelow is the editor and publisher of VDARE.com, which features the writings of white nationalists and supremacists while arguing against non-white immigration. Brimelow has written that "[d]iversity is not strength. It is, in important respects, repression" and wrote a fundraising appeal that was headlined, "Coming White Minority? Help VDARE.COM Now!"

• Banned
Your partys problem is not all white Americans are racists

willow you have agreed with this flat out racist today.

be proud

You've finally posted something that makes sense.
Since about 70% of the total vote is white, you think it may be a good idea to 'capture' the majority of the voting public?

I dunno... seems my math shows you'd need that.

Enjoy your racist party.

its just going to get more racist every day.

Be proud

hahahahahahah

they agree

The “White Voter” is the biggest voting bloc you dumb shit…

What's funny is you think it's bad that Republicans would need the "White Voter Base" but forget that the Democrats have bought the "Black voter base." Problem is you're a bigot and a racist so you don't see whites and blacks as equals, you see it as blacks above white meaning whoever has the "black vote" must be the better party, not a party that has “Won the Black Vote.”

To make it more clear, most whites are willing to vote for any party unlike some other nationalities, yet you can't see that as a good thing. TM you would rather parties owned races of people and you are simply upset because for the most part whites are not bought as easily as other nationalities have been.

Of course what I’m saying could be considered racist if it were not in fact true... But then again, you prove my point. "Republicans need to win the white vote" but that's because it's a vote that can swing either way do to the vote mostly being based on policy while 95% of blacks only vote Democratic because Democrats have already "won the black vote." Yet once again you can only view Republicans winning a “White Vote” as a bad thing but view Democrats winning a “Black Vote” as a good thing… Further more if the Dems had more whites for them you again would see that as a “Good White Vote” because you’re nothing more than a bigot that lives in the land of hypocrisy.

Pubs have been playing the race card since 1968. They win 60% of the white vote already, and have less than 1% minority convention delegates...a disgrace. Shhhhh!

Pubs have been playing the race card since 1968. They win 60% of the white vote already, and have less than 1% minority convention delegates...a disgrace. Shhhhh!

And Democrats have 95% of the black vote............ Now if all people are equal then by your own logic you just proved Black Democrats are racists.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Who are you expecting to buy that bullshit lie?

hahahahahahah

they agree

The “White Voter” is the biggest voting bloc you dumb shit…

What's funny is you think it's bad that Republicans would need the "White Voter Base" but forget that the Democrats have bought the "Black voter base." Problem is you're a bigot and a racist so you don't see whites and blacks as equals, you see it as blacks above white meaning whoever has the "black vote" must be the better party, not a party that has “Won the Black Vote.”

To make it more clear, most whites are willing to vote for any party unlike some other nationalities, yet you can't see that as a good thing. TM you would rather parties owned races of people and you are simply upset because for the most part whites are not bought as easily as other nationalities have been.

Of course what I’m saying could be considered racist if it were not in fact true... But then again, you prove my point. "Republicans need to win the white vote" but that's because it's a vote that can swing either way do to the vote mostly being based on policy while 95% of blacks only vote Democratic because Democrats have already "won the black vote." Yet once again you can only view Republicans winning a “White Vote” as a bad thing but view Democrats winning a “Black Vote” as a good thing… Further more if the Dems had more whites for them you again would see that as a “Good White Vote” because you’re nothing more than a bigot that lives in the land of hypocrisy.

I doubt TM sees the black vote as anything more than an necessary evil. She has no respect for individuals - of any color. She respects only the group think as provided by Media Matters.

Forum List

Back