Republicans making more demonstrably false claims to keep their supporters riled up.

The idea of replacing fossil fuels with an energy source that has not been discovered or developed yet was stupid when AOC said it years ago - its still stupid.

Leftists think that electricity makes itself. They have no idea we need fossil fuels in most cases to make the shit. But hey.......they think they're saving the planet because their string pullers told them so.

My tenant bought a used hybrid. It was fine until she had to get her plates renewed and it cost three times for the stickers as a gasoline car. She sold the damn thing she was so pissed.
That sounds like total horseshit

Plates are no different for either in NY.

Are you claiming they are in Ohio?

My tenant bought a used hybrid. It was fine until she had to get her plates renewed and it cost three times for the stickers as a gasoline car. She sold the damn thing she was so pissed.
I just checked. Yes...a $100 fee. Are you saying someone sold a car over $100? A car that costs less to drive?

You're such a lying shit

I just checked. Yes...a $100 fee. Are you saying someone sold a car over $100? A car that costs less to drive?

You're such a lying shit
I repeat...you're a lying shit

The idea of replacing fossil fuels with an energy source that has not been discovered or developed yet was stupid when AOC said it years ago - its still stupid.
So what are your plans ? Wait until the fossil fuels become far too expensive or wait until they totally run out and do nothing. Not a good plan.

So what are your plans ? Wait until the fossil fuels become far too expensive or wait until they totally run out and do nothing. Not a good plan.
My plan - the smart plan - would be to continue to use fossil fuels, which we have enough of for at least 100 years, while researching / developing new sources of energy.

Abandoning the only existing / primary energy source we have, the one our entire economy is built on, with no alternate source of energy is dumb as hell, self-destructive.

My plan - the smart plan - would be to continue to use fossil fuels, which we have enough of for at least 100 years, while researching / developing new sources of energy.

Abandoning the only existing / primary energy source we have, the one our entire economy is built on, with no alternate source of energy is dumb as hell, self-destructive.
Does it look like anyone is abandoning fossil fuels right now?

Hardly

Exactly. It's like outlawing landlines before cell phones were capable and affordable to replace them. You can no more force EV's on people anymore than telling Henry Ford he couldn't come out with his model-T until he developed fuel injection.

The American consumer will flock to products that are a benefit to them, not a disadvantage. When we get to the point where we can have a replacement vehicle just as reliable, just as affordable, just as powerful as fossil fuel engines, then we should talk about it.

We don’t feel any sense of economic confidence with the current direction from this administration. You do understand this says absolutely nothing right?

Did you travel this summer and Fall? I did, and with high gas prices from coast to coast, it was wall to wall traffic, with cars, semi's, and especially campers and travel trailers. Inflation? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Inflation doesn’t have the same affect on those who are more afluent. I think we all know that. Inflation is severely hurting those who don’t ever go on vacations because they can’t afford it. They are lucky to be able to put food on the table even when inflation was 2% under Trump. This describes a large portion of Democratic voters becase we all know that the least fortunate/successful in our society are heavily Democratic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back