Republicans like to think they understand the concept of “free shit” but actually don’t

These crazy republicans keep talking about this "free shit." but I don't know what they are talking about. We pay into the system, we get what we need, education, police, fire, ambulance, food assistance, housing assistance, FEMA assistance when a flood or tornado strikes in our country. There is no such thing as "free stuff." When I see people standing in the ruins of their homes in Oklahoma, New Orleans, Houston, I have some comfort in knowing that help for them is on its way. I am dishearted by the treatment of our folks in Puerto Rico. What is this? Throw paper towels at them???? First thing for our government. Get everything to Puerto Rico.
Or just arrest the clowns that have been storing hurricane relief supplies for Puerto Rico in warehouses for the past 2 years (instead of distributing them), and start passing the supplies out!!!

I understand the concept perfectly...

I work, and have the government take the money to pay for lots of shit the lazy Democrats aren't willing to work for...

Right???
Democrats do not want to tax the non-rich anymore than they already are. We have to tax the rich more than everyone else to pay for investment in America and Americans again. After 35 years of give away to the rich thanks to the scumbag propagandizing GOP. Everything Republican voters know about it is total misinformation.

These crazy republicans keep talking about this "free shit." but I don't know what they are talking about. We pay into the system, we get what we need, education, police, fire, ambulance, food assistance, housing assistance, FEMA assistance when a flood or tornado strikes in our country. There is no such thing as "free stuff." When I see people standing in the ruins of their homes in Oklahoma, New Orleans, Houston, I have some comfort in knowing that help for them is on its way. I am dishearted by the treatment of our folks in Puerto Rico. What is this? Throw paper towels at them???? First thing for our government. Get everything to Puerto Rico.
Or just arrest the clowns that have been storing hurricane relief supplies for Puerto Rico in warehouses for the past 2 years (instead of distributing them), and start passing the supplies out!!!
Get the rest of the relief to them. Housing. Electricity. Plumbing. They have problems with infrastructure. Don't just dump paper towels on them, or on Houston, or Kansas, or New Orleans, or any other place.

Free tuition means the people who are going to school don't pay...the taxpayer pays.

That means you pay for school whether you go or not. If you decide to NOT go to college...tough shit, you are going to pay for it any way...and you will continue to pay as long as you live!

That's what "FREE" means!
On average:
People who go to college earn substantially more than people who don’t.

People who go to college contribute more to the economy than people who don’t

People who go to college are less dependent on government services than people who don’t.
THAT depends on what you study...

A plumber with a year or two of trade school makes a lot more that someone who doesn't even understand human "plumbing" (and who has a college degree in thinking chicks have dicks!!!)...

Cool. There’s 100 million Americans without college degrees. What are we going to do with 100 million plumbers?

Obviously, you skipped the first two words of my post.
You actually make a good point...

If the government pays for that education, the government should be able to give aptitude tests and mandate that the recipients study fields that are IN DEMAND, and fill the needs of the government and society (along with paying enough that the government can recoup the investment from taxes)...

And if you change from that major (Or drop out), then all expenses should be refunded to the government (plus interest)!!!

Fair enough???

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.

Oh shit Critical though Billy, you showed us BIGLY. Police/fire is free. Lesson learned people, if you have fire/police, which I imagine all countries do, then it's no different than having:

Free healthcare
Free education
Free housing
Free food
Free sex
Free drugs

Can't forget military is free shit too Billy.

ILMAO Bernie has the tax proposals to "pay for his ideas". Was your intent for this thread to seek handouts and/or support Bernie? I think the former is primary.

Free tuition means the people who are going to school don't pay...the taxpayer pays.

That means you pay for school whether you go or not. If you decide to NOT go to college...tough shit, you are going to pay for it any way...and you will continue to pay as long as you live!

On average:

People who go to college are less dependent on government services than people who don’t.

A plumber with a year or two of trade school makes a lot more that someone who doesn't even understand human "plumbing" (and who has a college degree in thinking chicks have dicks!!!)...

Cool. There’s 100 million Americans without college degrees. What are we going to do with 100 million plumbers?

If the government pays for that education, the government should be able to give aptitude tests and mandate that the recipients study fields that are IN DEMAND, and fill the needs of the government and society (along with paying enough that the government can recoup the investment from taxes)...

And if you change from that major (Or drop out), then all expenses should be refunded to the government (plus interest)!!!

Fair enough???

Nah. I don’t favor central planning like that. People will figure out what gives them the best future prospects.

Get the rest of the relief to them. Housing. Electricity. Plumbing. They have problems with infrastructure. Don't just dump paper towels on them, or on Houston, or Kansas, or New Orleans, or any other place.
Have them go to the warehouses and pick the supplies (including electrical supplies) up, once the Democrat officials that have been hiding them are arrested...

I work, and have the government take the money to pay for lots of shit the lazy Democrats aren't willing to work for...

Right???
Right and in return you get government services you goon lol. Also, the left is more likely to have a higher education therefore they have jobs idiot.

Do tell us how our lives would be improved by you getting free shit that we pay for. Would we get better government services? NO. Would we get more government services? NO. Would lazy ass liberals become more productive? NO.

On average:

Great, they can take out loans so they can eventually make the big bucks.

On average:

Fair enough???

Ah, I see. So everyone gets a aptitude test and their profession is chosen for them.

On average:

Great, they can take out loans so they can eventually make the big bucks.
A very fair point.

Once they graduate they pay taxes to pay for this program.

That noted, this is how almost all of education is paid for.

Right???
Right and in return you get government services you goon lol. Also, the left is more likely to have a higher education therefore they have jobs idiot.

What higher education, dumbass? They're illiterate shit heads that can't cope with basic math. A degree in gay art history doesn't get you anywhere in the world today.

On average:

Fair enough???

Nah. I don’t favor central planning like that. People will figure out what gives them the best future prospects.
Then I have good news for you!!!

There IS a program that will pay for your college, and let YOU pick what you want a degree in!!!

All you have to do is march your ass to the nearest armed forces recruiting office and sign up!!!

Plus, they give you FREE FOOD, CLOTHING, AND HOUSING, AND A CHECK EVERY MONTH!!!

Hell, if the Democrats have jobs, they can buy their own shit, instead of demanding that I pay for it!!!

(And BTW, having a degree in Gender Studies, which teaches you that you can't look in your pants and tell what gender you are, isn't an education... The typical kid in kindergarten can figure THAT out!!!)
They pay taxes too you moron. God you people are so dense.
Hey, did you know that you can actually send the government EXTRA MONEY to pay for all that FREE shit you want to give away, instead of trying to force ME to support a bunch of lazy bums???

Maybe the Democrats should try that, since they're so generous...

(But, sorry, the government doesn't accept food stamps!!!)
Lol you keep talking about supporting lazy bums when you really aren’t. The large majority of us pay taxes. But I get it. It makes you feel manly and superior deluding yourself in that way.

Me giving more money to the IRS by myself won’t magically pay for these programs. It’s a waste unless it is a collective fund.

Please feel free to move someplace where they share your values (and your money).

The United States is that place. It's how we fund the overwhelming vast majority of education costs.

On average:

Fair enough???

Then I have good news for you!!!

There IS a program that will pay for your college, and let YOU pick what you want a degree in!!!

All you have to do is march your ass to the nearest armed forces recruiting office and sign up!!!

Plus, they give you FREE FOOD, CLOTHING, AND HOUSING, AND A CHECK EVERY MONTH!!!

But that isn't being funded. That is running on debt. When will you kick in and start funding this?

Only if you get a degree that pays well enough for the taxes to cover the cost...

So the government should get to pick the field if they pick up the tab...

Only if you get a degree that pays well enough for the taxes to cover the cost...

So the government should get to pick the field if they pick up the tab...

I don't have a problem with some sort of system that would pay based upon need.

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.

Oh shit Critical though Billy, you showed us BIGLY. Police/fire is free. Lesson learned people, if you have fire/police, which I imagine all countries do, then it's no different than having:

Free healthcare
Free education
Free housing
Free food
Free sex
Free drugs

Can't forget military is free shit too Billy.

ILMAO Bernie has the tax proposals to "pay for his ideas". Was your intent for this thread to seek handouts and/or support Bernie? I think the former is primary.
Bernie isn’t running on free sex, food, or drugs so you sound dumb.

Forum List

Back