Republicans...learn the lessons of Donald Trump.....be fighters, not wimps....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If there is one thing President Trump demonstrated to his weak kneed fellow Republicans...it is how you fight the press, hollywood and the democrat party while you stand for life, equality, gun rights, and legal immigration....all things the other republicans will retreat from at the first sign of disaproval from the press, hollywood and the democrats......

Learn the lessons from Trump....learn to fight and how to resist the Borg Collective....

In the last couple of years the republican party put up two war heroes, Bob Dole and John McCain and they proved to be such wimpy candidates that even the republican base was lukewarm about them. You gotta be tough and Trump proved that he could not only withstand unrelenting pressure and even ridicule from the mainstream media but dirty tricks from the democrat party. Now it's time to "drain the swamp".

Be born entitiled, privileged, and of the 1%er class, milk the system, while glossing over the fact that you would never ever have been able to handle beng a working class american citizen, then become a celebrity; the masses will fall for that every time. Then tell the masses you will "fix" the very system that allowed you to sodomize the very folk who gather at your feet.

In the last couple of years the republican party put up two war heroes, Bob Dole and John McCain and they proved to be such wimpy candidates that even the republican base was lukewarm about them. You gotta be tough and Trump proved that he could not only withstand unrelenting pressure and even ridicule from the mainstream media but dirty tricks from the democrat party. Now it's time to "drain the swamp".

All you have to do is be mouthy and tell the little people what they want to hear.

Be born entitiled, privileged, and of the 1%er class, milk the system, while glossing over the fact that you would never ever have been able to handle beng a working class american citizen, then become a celebrity; the masses will fall for that every time. Then tell the masses you will "fix" the very system that allowed you to sodomize the very folk who gather at your feet.
I know you are stunned and hurt, but this kind of post is useless. Look forward to a government for the people and by the people now.

I know you are stunned and hurt, but this kind of post is useless. Look forward to a government for the people and by the people now.

I didn't vote or support either of these candidates, so it's a wash for me. I do think this is going to be very amusing to watch over the next 4 years though, and the approval of someone like you is absolutely Irrelevant, but don't mind me, by all means go ahead and imagine yourself the all knowing sage.

We shall see, since Trump has a limping Congress to work with, we shall see.......

We shall see, since Trump has a limping Congress to work with, we shall see.......
It is a wake up call for them, too!

At this point, Fentom, sore losers are amusing.

If there is one thing President Trump demonstrated to his weak kneed fellow Republicans...it is how you fight the press, hollywood and the democrat party while you stand for life, equality, gun rights, and legal immigration....all things the other republicans will retreat from at the first sign of disaproval from the press, hollywood and the democrats......

Learn the lessons from Trump....learn to fight and how to resist the Borg Collective....

Glen Reynolds (Instapundit) has a saying, "Punch back, twice as hard"

Maybe Republicans will start taking that advice.

it's the same attitude that allowed Giuliani to become Mayor of NYC.

Hopefully they will vote down the measure to keep the USA on an emergency status and run the nation by the Constitution...

Hopefully they will vote down the measure to keep the USA on an emergency status and run the nation by the Constitution...
Finally, we will have a constitutional government where the people count!

Yes.learn to call people names & lie over 50% of the time. Learn how to bully people. Learn how to identify the weakest & dupe them into seeing things your way.

You have the Presidency, House and Senate. You have the Supreme Court. You have more power to change things than any president since FDR.

Trump Promised:
  • Destroy ISIS very Quickly.
  • Build wall, make Mexico pay.
  • Bring Manufacturing jobs home
  • Get higher wages for struggling Americans
  • Replace ObamaCare with something affordable for all the hard-working, low-income families in the rust belt who voted for him.
Rather than creating enemies lists and hunting the now powerless Democratic opposition, you have to be accountable to your promises. You have to lead and save this country. This can't be merely a grievance movement that allows White Supremacists to rise. At some point, this has to be a movement that improves the economic conditions of average Americans.

For instance, I would love ObamaCare to be replaced by something more affordable with lower premiums.

Trump promised it. He said said it would be easy.

Now do it. You have control of every branch of Government, including the Supreme Court. Never before in my lifetime has a party had this much power.

If Trump can deliver on his economic promises, and if he can get rid of ISIS quickly, we all benefit. But if this becomes a grievance movement that merely allows you to spit on Liberals and jail the opposition (but doesn't result in a shift of manufacturing from Asia back to Ohio/Michigan/Pennsylvania), than you will be proving your detractors right.

This is coming from someone who voted for HW Bush and doesn't regret it.

Forum List

Back