Republicans Lead in Early Voting

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

Data out of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio indicates that registered Republicans are returning ballots at about the same rate as registered Democrats in the battleground states.

That is why they call them battlegrounds

Data out of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio indicates that registered Republicans are returning ballots at about the same rate as registered Democrats in the battleground states.

You really should watch the video. It's not as simple as that.

The election wont be determined by early mail in voting. Dems are shooting their wad with mail in.
..THEN THE REPUBLICANS SHOW UP ON ELECTION DAY

The pressure is on the Gop. The Dems have nothing to lose.

Are you fucking kidding me....The suicide rate in Seattle, Portland, Mexifornia and other disgusting shitholes is going spike like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
I’m praying for such anyway.
time trump.jpg

The pressure is on the Gop. The Dems have nothing to lose.

Are you fucking kidding me....The suicide rate in Seattle, Portland, Mexifornia and other disgusting shitholes is going spike like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
I’m praying for such anyway.

Yeah,
Communist celebrities like Bruce Shitstain are promising to leave if Trump wins

Lying fuckers...they can't live so well ANY WHERE ELSE in the world

Well, THIS is not a good sign for those rascally Democrats! They seem to be losing with every new trick. They're running out of hats and rabbits

Maybe you should read the article you linked to. It's very ambiguous unlike the title they gave the piece. That's typical of the Wash Examiner, playing up headlines to appease their semi-illiterate readers who don't read past a headline.

Further down in the piece:

"In other key swing states such as Florida, Democrats lead 51%-29%. Democrats lead even larger in North Carolina, which has so far returned 51% of ballots from Democrats, with only 18% from Republicans. The GOP faces its largest deficit in the swing state of Pennsylvania, with Democrats leading 77%-15%.""""

Maybe you should read the article you linked to. It's very ambiguous unlike the title they gave the piece. That's typical of the Wash Examiner, playing up headlines to appease their semi-illiterate readers who don't read past a headline.
acb no notes 2.jpg

Forum List

Back