Republicans in Arizona Were Blocked By Thate Arizona Sttate From Concealing Documents About The controversial "Audit".

Sure it can be proved, with the certification of the count in each state....and electoral college picks and vote, as it is with every election in our nation for hundreds of years.....

You've fallen for a scam, a scam to make you think our elections are worthless, our Country is shit, and a bunch of other things to destroy our democracy through discrediting our elections, and open the doors for an unelected, authoritarian dictator....based on the BIG LIE of fraud.
like i say

anyone who thinks there is no corruption in the system and the election wass all on the up and up... is .. I forgot this word but Delusional

maybe you don't think the system is always fair... Maybe in 2016 it was messed up... But it's funny... I don't recall Dims crying about corruption immediately after Trump won

funny, aint it?

now something like half of America says 2020 was rigged

I know how things turn out in the end

Jesus said that His followerss would be "hated by all" (Mk 1313 and Mt somethingg)

so yeh... Life on Earth is not going to be great for those who love truth and justice and God (the author of such)

Jesus said

Woe unto you who laugh now for u shall weep

Blessed are you who mourn now, for you shall laugh

He who laughs last....
Jesus doesn’t exist.

Jesus doesn’t exist.
That's a stupid statement. That Jesus existed and that he was crucified is not challenged by any legitimate historian. It's a matter of historical record at the time and not just in scripture.

After the big bamboozler Logan fleeced the Trumpwanks for millions and absconded, they are feeling as foolish as when Bam Bam Bannon ripped them off to allegedly pay for the Cry Baby Loser's phantom erection on the Southern border that Loser had insisted Mexico would pay for. (Scamming a scam deserves dishonorable mention.)

As reality become even more irrefutable, and with not even a lowly house elf named as a suspect in the fantastical vast conspiracy of an election heist, will they contrive new delusions or stand by the old chestnuts?

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 9.12.41 AM.png

"Let's recycle that 'meddling Italian satellite' excuse!
That one had their nipples hard!"

Jesus doesn’t exist.
your thoughts on the topic don't matter. It is God's thoughts that will ultimately matter. It is rather unwise to debunk such things.. As the saints say, Most people in Hell are there because they didn't believe in Hell

Forum List

Back