Republicans in Arizona Were Blocked By Thate Arizona Sttate From Concealing Documents About The controversial "Audit".

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Republicans in Arizona were blocked by the state's supreme court from concealing documents about the controversial audit.

Audit Documents Are Public Records: Arizona Supreme Court Declines Fann's Appeal.

Communications between subcontractors, invoices and a host of other records related to the state Senate’s self-styled audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County must be released as public records after the Arizona Supreme Court declined to hear Senate President Karen Fann’s appeal of an appellate court ruling.

The Arizona Court of Appeals ruled last month that documents requested by the liberal watchdog group American Oversight are public records, regardless of whether the Senate has possession of them, upholding a lower court ruling. Fann, R-Prescott, appealed, but the Supreme Court on Tuesday denied her petition to review the Court of Appeals’ decision.

That means the Senate, along with Cyber Ninjas and other subcontractors, must release a cache of records that could shine extensive light on the inner workings of the review that Fann ordered of the election. American Oversight sought communications between audit contractors and employees, records detailing who funded the review and what payments were made, any agreements with outside funders, and other records.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought Arizona Republicans were all to trot to get "The Truth" out about "The Rigged Election In Arizona" and here they are trying to hide documents.....one has to wonder what the fuck they are hiding and why.

Republicans in Arizona were blocked by the state's supreme court from concealing documents about the controversial audit.

Audit Documents Are Public Records: Arizona Supreme Court Declines Fann's Appeal.

Communications between subcontractors, invoices and a host of other records related to the state Senate’s self-styled audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County must be released as public records after the Arizona Supreme Court declined to hear Senate President Karen Fann’s appeal of an appellate court ruling.

The Arizona Court of Appeals ruled last month that documents requested by the liberal watchdog group American Oversight are public records, regardless of whether the Senate has possession of them, upholding a lower court ruling. Fann, R-Prescott, appealed, but the Supreme Court on Tuesday denied her petition to review the Court of Appeals’ decision.

That means the Senate, along with Cyber Ninjas and other subcontractors, must release a cache of records that could shine extensive light on the inner workings of the review that Fann ordered of the election. American Oversight sought communications between audit contractors and employees, records detailing who funded the review and what payments were made, any agreements with outside funders, and other records.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought Arizona Republicans were all to trot to get "The Truth" out about "The Rigged Election In Arizona" and here they are trying to hide documents.....one has to wonder what the fuck they are hiding and why.
Now if we could have stopped election officials from hiding the count from observers in PA, GA, AZ, VA, MI, and other states. Then we would like to see the chain of custody on every ballot in the last election. Also...Dominion needs to turn over their keys to the counting machines before they get a chance to erase their databases.

Now if we could have stopped election officials from hiding the count from observers in PA, GA, AZ, VA, MI, and other states. Then we would like to see the chain of custody on every ballot in the last election. Also...Dominion needs to turn over their keys to the counting machines before they get a chance to erase their databases.
You forgot routers.

Both political parties had personnel observers.

Stop lying.

The following court documents summary supports that two versions of Michigan voting systems both Dominion and ES&S have been found to utilize wireless technology during the 2020 presidential election.

Anyone interested in future, fair elections should read the 8 page document. This is eye-opening for those who deny that election voting machines were connected to a modem during the voting process. I am attempting to post the summary but unable to do so from my phone, but here’s the link:

Last edited:
Sure modems are, but Arizona didn't connect their voting machines.
I haven’t checked primary legal documents (as opposed to interpretive meanderings made everywhere online) yet have you Otto about Arizona’s court findings? I’ve been slow to look at primary records (knowing the election results would never be thrown out after the fact). I just confirmed MI had voting machines connected and you might read the legal findings.

Regardless of what happened in 2020, I’m assuming you would like fair elections like me even with having different political views, yes?

I haven’t checked primary legal documents (as opposed to interpretive meanderings made everywhere online) yet have you Otto about Arizona’s court findings? I’ve been slow to look at primary records (knowing the election results would never be thrown out after the fact). I just confirmed MI had voting machines connected and you might read the legal findings.

Regardless of what happened in 2020, I’m assuming you would like fair elections like me even with having different political views, yes?
We had an fair and accurate election n 2020.

And knock yourself out... Election experts say giving Maricopa County routers to election auditors could be security threat

Forum List

Back