Republicans have systematically dismantling the middle class.

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
Republicans have been systematically dismantling the middle class in this country for over 30 years by dividing and conquering us. Now it's up to us to unite as a movement, craft our vision, and stop them in their tracks. United we stand, divided we fall:clap2:

Something amazing happened this year that's given me hope. Ever since the middle class protests in Wisconsin this winter, the labor movement has come back together. I've seen the movement spread from the Capitol in Madison to nearly every corner of this country.

The Middle Class can, and will, fight back against the wealthy power elite, and their puppets in the Republican Party. But we cannot allow them to continue to divide and conquer America any longer. We must unite against Tyranny, and stop the monumental wealth re-distribution of over a trillion dollars out of the middle class and into the banks accounts of the wealthiest 1% the past 30 years. The American Middle Class deserve their piece of the American Pie back, and we will take it back if we stand united against those who steal our hard earned money.

Do not vote for any politician who represents the wealthy over the middle class, and make sure you let your representatives know they are there to represent you, not the lobbyists of the wealthy and powerful:clap2:

Republicans have been systematically dismantling the middle class in this country for over 30 years by dividing and conquering us. Now it's up to us to unite as a movement, craft our vision, and stop them in their tracks. United we stand, divided we fall:clap2:

Something amazing happened this year that's given me hope. Ever since the middle class protests in Wisconsin this winter, the labor movement has come back together. I've seen the movement spread from the Capitol in Madison to nearly every corner of this country.

The Middle Class can, and will, fight back against the wealthy power elite, and their puppets in the Republican Party. But we cannot allow them to continue to divide and conquer America any longer. We must unite against Tyranny, and stop the monumental wealth re-distribution of over a trillion dollars out of the middle class and into the banks accounts of the wealthiest 1% the past 30 years. The American Middle Class deserve their piece of the American Pie back, and we will take it back if we stand united against those who steal our hard earned money.

Do not vote for any politician who represents the wealthy over the middle class, and make sure you let your representatives know they are there to represent you, not the lobbyists of the wealthy and powerful:clap2:

David Plouffe has paid for and approves of this lying message.

How do Democrats support the middles class? Down grading our debt, record debt, deficits, foreclosures, homelessness and poverty, that's how

What happened in WI were UNION protests, organized and orchestrated by WEALTHY union bosses., not the middle class. Many people in the "middle class" would love to have the sort of pay and benefits that those UNION workers were raging against in WI.

What happened in WI were UNION protests, organized and orchestrated by WEALTHY union bosses., not the middle class. Many people in the "middle class" would love to have the sort of pay and benefits that those UNION workers were raging against in WI.

PosRep headed your way!

^ This is amazingly honest and spot on accurate!

David Plouffe has paid for and approves of this lying message.

How do Democrats support the middles class? Down grading our debt, record debt, deficits, foreclosures, homelessness and poverty, that's how

Barack-Obama-of-Borg--68909.jpg

The Great Society Collective will continue at all costs!

Union workers are so brainwashed and so driven by class envy they can't see the forest for the trees. Middle Class workers have more rights today than they ever had, and for that we can thank the Unions. Now that they have achieved some of the top pay in the world and driven companies to relocate to countries that want their population working, the unions drive on.

If they lose their financial base, the big bosses can't gt their paychecks, free health insurance and the best pensions around.

Unions have overstayed their welcome and are driving the very people that employ workers to other countries. The time for Unions has long expired. The elections in Wisconsin are a wake up call for that.

Last edited:
Dear Wealthy Power Elite,

Thanks for the hotdogs I will eat while I watch SEC football on my 54 inch LCD TV. In my air conditioned home. No fight back here.

OODA_Loop,
Middle Class Member

Dear Wealthy Power Elite,

Thanks for the hotdogs I will eat while I watch SEC football on my 54 inch LCD TV. In my air conditioned home. No fight back here.

OODA_Loop,
Middle Class Member

Imagine the party you could have for the cost of one plane that went to Martha's Vineyard a couple of weeks ago. Nah, let them eat cake. :eusa_whistle:

There is NO difference between the Democrats and Republicans. They are BOTH owned and controlled by the same International, Corporate, Banking interests.

When people realize this and stop "cheerleading" for either side we can start to repair the damage that has been done to our Economy, Constitution and Freedoms.

This message was brought to you by Moveon, SPA, and by your local union.

fucking paid posters, I'm jealous. :lol:

Workers Unite!

big-brave-communist-worker-fixes-a-poster-on-a-wall.jpg

:rolleyes:

"Republicans have systematically dismantling the middle class."

And you are systematically dismantling the English language....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just heard on the radio that unions now represent 8% of the work force and Jim Hoffa is going to a rally in Detroit. I can't understand why the people of Michigan don't run the unions out of town.

Forum List

Back