Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

Sure there's a plan. Remove the Democrats that looted the treasury to pay off their bases and told us there that SPENDING was the SOLUTION to inflation. That's a done deal and will FIX the problem starting in November..
No, that's not a plan. Look flacaltenn, your party has fucked up the economy in nearly every presidency they have had since Reagan. They have paid off their base with tax cuts that didn't trickle down, set record deficits multiple times, and almost sent us into a depression. So putting republicans in charge of an economy is like putting an alcoholic in charge of a liquor store. Your ideas are never right, which is why you have to enact voter suppression and stack courts with nutcase judges. The majority of the nation opposes the republican agenda and the let's go Brandon propaganda is getting old. Your party has no plan to work with inflation because they know it's a worldwide problem that has nothing to do with Bidens or democratic policies. But they tell you radicalized sheep anything and you repeat it.

No, that's not a plan. Look flacaltenn, your party has fucked up the economy in nearly every presidency they have had since Reagan.

1st off -- and you know this -- I dont call EITHER inept, corrupt, dishonest party home.

But YES -- that is the economic RECOVERY plan. Stop raiding the treasury. Stop killing American energy. Stop draining the Strategic reserves and leaving us vulnerable. Stop with 18cent/gallon gimmick gas tax holidays. Stop with the $1Trillion bills. Stop with the REGULATIONS that force the price of EVERYTHING UP. Stop with the farce of windmills and solar panel subsidies and mandates as the SOLE replacement of fossil fuels..

In other words -- STOP the INSANE FISCAL policies that Dems made to CAUSE the inflation. That will de-inflate the economy. And we can all afford to pay bills, and drive, and eat again.

1st off -- and you know this -- I dont call EITHER inept, corrupt, dishonest party home.

But YES -- that is the economic RECOVERY plan. Stop raiding the treasury. Stop killing American energy. Stop draining the Strategic reserves and leaving us vulnerable. Stop with 18cent/gallon gimmick gas tax holidays. Stop with the $1Trillion bills. Stop with the REGULATIONS that force the price of EVERYTHING UP. Stop with the farce of windmills and solar panel subsidies and mandates as the SOLE replacement of fossil fuels..

In other words -- STOP the INSANE FISCAL policies that Dems made to CAUSE the inflation. That will de-inflate the economy. And we can all afford to pay bills, and drive, and eat again.
Except that's not the real problem flacaltenn. This pandemic has caused issues that affect the ability to get products and when everything opened up after the pandemic demand was far greater than the supply and the ability to deliver the products. It is why every nation faces high inflation.

Except that's not the real problem flacaltenn. This pandemic has caused issues that affect the ability to get products and when everything opened up after the pandemic demand was far greater than the supply and the ability to deliver the products. It is why every nation faces high inflation.

There was a recovery in progress as vaccines come aboard. The only Covid after-effects were the Dems were STILL trying to pay people enough unemployment to keep them home. That resulted in a temp SHORTAGE of workers -- which pushed wages/benefits thru the roof. And that's part of the way inflation got out of hand. That and transportation costs as the Brandon Admin was killing American fossil fuels from DAY ONE....

Well maybe it’s time to adopt a flat tax and stop electing politicians owned by lobbyists and special interest groups. As was learned in Sweden, if a person is required to pay something they become more aware, responsible, and informed voters.
Now please address my prior comments. It would be interesting to see your views on middle class barriers, continued consolidation of wealth into the hands of the Gates group, and Keynesian economic theory, at least your interpretation.
FYI Forensic accountants unravel the channels money travel, Tax accountants, advisors, and Tax attorneys recommend vehicles and options written into the tax code designed to reduce tax liability.
In closing my wife and I sacrificed a great deal to provide a nest egg for our children and grandchildren’s financial security. How is that wrong?
Making some assumptions, No? Never said one shouldn't invest and save for the future for their kids. I've done it for 55 years. But what has happened over time is that these white collar ivy league rich kids come in and write new tax code that is almost always slanted hard in the direction of Corporate America. I'm not gonna debate which accountants do what, you obviously know better than I do. In any case, the average working stiff doesn't have the money to hire those tax gurus and so many times it puts the working guy at a disadvantage. And, as more and more complications are woven into the code, it again, slants the playing field. Ask a basic tax question of a middle class worker and he won't be as up to date as the wealthy guy would be. As time has passed I've seen the divide get wider and wider and the section of earners who used to be considered middle class is shrinking as the income gap widens and I believe we are at a crossroads. What we've created no longer works for those who built this country. And now I'm gonna commit the mortal sin of saying the words social programs. Don't shoot! As the middle class and lower class fall further behind even the benefits that were there to help them over the rough spots are severely eroded. Always tax cuts to those who need it least and a neverending attack on those who need it most. And the argument that "well, they don't pay much in taxes anyway" pisses me off. Tax credits are always under the same gun. And the mere mention of unfairness or suggestion of going back to a more progressive system will get ya crushed. What was it that Einstein said about insanity?

Last edited:
There was a recovery in progress as vaccines come aboard. The only Covid after-effects were the Dems were STILL trying to pay people enough unemployment to keep them home. That resulted in a temp SHORTAGE of workers -- which pushed wages/benefits thru the roof. And that's part of the way inflation got out of hand. That and transportation costs as the Brandon Admin was killing American fossil fuels from DAY ONE....
Oh! GET OFF OF THAT BLAMING THE LITTLE GUY SHIT! Learn a different tune. Many stayed home because they didn't want to catch covid or didn't want to spread it. This after a long stretch of denial and lies and misinformation from Trump about the seriousness of the disease. He did and said things that leads folks to believe he wanted the nation to suffer. The huge rallies without masks, the ridicule to those who did so. The trashing of the scientific community from Trump and the outright disdain for everyone who were trying to bring the truth to light. And the attacks on the stimulus packages that helped millions of folks to eke it out til jobs came back and the disease eased up. Those same people who attacked those packages to the working class were the very same folks who promised a tax cut aimed at them and lied through their teeth and laughed all the way to the bank.

No, that's not a plan. Look flacaltenn, your party has fucked up the economy in nearly every presidency they have had since Reagan. They have paid off their base with tax cuts that didn't trickle down, set record deficits multiple times, and almost sent us into a depression. So putting republicans in charge of an economy is like putting an alcoholic in charge of a liquor store. Your ideas are never right, which is why you have to enact voter suppression and stack courts with nutcase judges. The majority of the nation opposes the republican agenda and the let's go Brandon propaganda is getting old. Your party has no plan to work with inflation because they know it's a worldwide problem that has nothing to do with Bidens or democratic policies. But they tell you radicalized sheep anything and you repeat it.
Perfect!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Last time you morons were bleating VOTER SUPPRESSION was in GA……where they just had record turnouts, Moron.

Are you ever not an idiot?

Oh! GET OFF OF THAT BLAMING THE LITTLE GUY SHIT! Learn a different tune. Many stayed home because they didn't want to catch covid or didn't want to spread it. This after a long stretch of denial and lies and misinformation from Trump about the seriousness of the disease. He did and said things that leads folks to believe he wanted the nation to suffer. The huge rallies without masks, the ridicule to those who did so. The trashing of the scientific community from Trump and the outright disdain for everyone who were trying to bring the truth to light. And the attacks on the stimulus packages that helped millions of folks to eke it out til jobs came back and the disease eased up. Those same people who attacked those packages to the working class were the very same folks who promised a tax cut aimed at them and lied through their teeth and laughed all the way to the bank.

That too. But being scared of COvid and NOT working is a heck easier when you're getting paid MORE to stay home. Which they were. OR one spouse did.

I'm thinking about a new policy of just ignoring posters who are still suffering TDS enough to claim that the working class got no tax cut.

The problem is -- we've adjusted the tax charts so that JUST ABOUT 50% of filers PAY NO TAXES. And the more you rachet up those numbers -- it becomes almost IMPOSSIBLE to give tax cuts to low and middle brackets. Besides, the ingenious thing was NOT the bracket adjustment. It was growing the child tax credits. Which the phony ass fact checkers ignore to this day.

That too. But being scared of COvid and NOT working is a heck easier when you're getting paid MORE to stay home. Which they were. OR one spouse did.

I'm thinking about a new policy of just ignoring posters who are still suffering TDS enough to claim that the working class got no tax cut.

The problem is -- we've adjusted the tax charts so that JUST ABOUT 50% of filers PAY NO TAXES. And the more you rachet up those numbers -- it becomes almost IMPOSSIBLE to give tax cuts to low and middle brackets. Besides, the ingenious thing was NOT the bracket adjustment. It was growing the child tax credits. Which the phony ass fact checkers ignore to this day.
Do yourself the biggest favor and put me on ignore. It'll save you a lot of embarrassment. I talked about tax credits in post #275. And elsewhwere I've talked about the So-called "Middle Class" tax cuts at length and never once said that the middle class got nothing. But 20% of the benefits and temporary at that, is fuckin close enough to nothing when the 1% got around 70-80% of the benefits and coincidently made them permanent. Hardly worthy of the title and as misleading as fuck. Also, if by TDS you mean do I hate that Motherfucker the answer is a resounding yes! So make your choice but don't do me any favors. I need another Trump ass kisser like I need Covid.

Last time you morons were bleating VOTER SUPPRESSION was in GA……where they just had record turnouts, Moron.

Are you ever not an idiot?
I see you failed to mention most of the red states are trying like heck to redistrict and do other measures to ensure that those who do make it to the polls are whiter than rice. Again, do your research. Stop cutting and pasting long enough to get to the heart of the matter.

We read and hear all the disinformed talking crazy about Biden, but they have no plan to stop inflation. If they had one, they would have presented it to congress. Because if they had one and it worked, they would most certainly assure themselves the majority. Instead it's been about obstruction and the idiocy of Big Money Manchin and Corporate Slave Sinema.

I say they have no plan because spending by trump contributed to the inflation.

Facts First: While some economists say the stimulus packages passed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are having an impact on inflation, it's misleading to suggest that's the only explanation for the recent rise in inflation. Blaming it exclusively on Democratic spending proposals misrepresents what's actually been passed, and ignores the trillions of dollars in spending passed last year supported by Republicans and signed by then-President Donald Trump which economists say have also contributed to inflation.

Last year, Congress passed two bills totaling around $3 trillion in Covid relief spending -- the $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act passed in March 2020, and the $900 billion pandemic relief bill passed in December 2020. Both were signed by Trump and supported by Republicans.

And Rick Scotts tax increase for all is not the answer. So the Republican plan is to get the majority and start bogus investigations on Hunter Biden and attempt to impeach Biden, then Harris. If they appoint trump to speaker, understand that is the first move to the attempt to reinstall him as president. Sane Americans cannot continue falling for disinformation. Biden is not the reason that supply chains have been hampered, COVID is. And we were negatively affected by COVID due to the incompetence of a republican president. We cannot afford to have crazies running our government.

The Republicans aren't in charge, IM. Of course they wouldn't have a plan now as they can't enact it, but after Trump reascends the throne in 2025, they certainly will. Just like they did during the first Trump Administration.

Another knucklehead who only cares about sniping at Biden to the detriment of all else. I don't think there are more than a handful of people on the planet who can lay out precisely what the cause of this inflationary period is or any other inflationary period for that matter. Happens under Dems and GOPers. The only one in recent memory that I could take an honest stab at is the 08 near collapse. 2 wars on the credit card and banks lending to anyone and everyone. And even if I'm right, those are not the only causes for sure. And to stop even discussing alt energies every time recession and/or inflation rears its ugly head is to figuratively say fuck the environment, the Global warming, and the beginnings of an opportunity to break away from carbon energies which could lower costs to every American eventually and maybe have a slowing effect on the heating of the planet. There IS a solution somewhere in the gap between those two approaches but to keep rewinding is to never solve either of the major scourges that are hurting everybody.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats have demonstrated for the last 6 years the only plan they have, besides of how to f* up the country, is 'Get Trump'.

They have the House, the Senate, and the WH. What have they done with it?

1. F* the country up
2. 6 Jan Kabuki Theater
3. Incite another assassination attempt
4. Threaten USSC Justices again
5. Call for intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices
6. Incite left wing domestic terrorist bombings and rebellion
7. Openly undermine the govt / USSC
8. Openly call for Insurrection
9. Make excuses / blame others
10. Accuse others of having no plan to fix their f*-up

Yeah, My lifetime dream come true. As long as I'm gonna be you, what does the wife look like because Mine is gorgeous.
Never said you could be me. Leave my family out of your posts per rules in here!
Hey mods where you at?

New Topics

Forum List

Back