Republicans for Organized Labor! (?)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Organized labor in the U.S. sucks. It is corrupt, overpriced, underperforming, and if it weren't for Democrats propping it up in ten different ways, it would have died years ago. In fact, the only employers that Big Labor has been successful with are PUBLIC SECTOR employers, which should NEVER...never have unions and especially the right to strike.

Having seen unions doing their job properly in Germany and other European countries, I have nothing but contempt for these political whores. Maybe Republicans can revive the organized labor movement in the U.S., outside the over-sized influence of the Big Labor monsters.

They sold our industrial base off to break the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

Organized labor really isn't the same thing as a Union.

Unions are vile and despicable, as well as evil and detrimental to every living thing.

Organized labor is just that. It's employees working together to keep the companies compliant with the laws, rules, and ethics of managing a company and its employees.

I realize that sounds like the same thing as a Union, but it is not. Unions are in business to steal from employees and take bribes from corrupt companies. Basically, they are in the business of siphoning money from both sides. Thats it. Thats all they do.

Organized labor in the U.S. sucks. It is corrupt, overpriced, underperforming, and if it weren't for Democrats propping it up in ten different ways, it would have died years ago. In fact, the only employers that Big Labor has been successful with are PUBLIC SECTOR employers, which should NEVER...never have unions and especially the right to strike.

Having seen unions doing their job properly in Germany and other European countries, I have nothing but contempt for these political whores. Maybe Republicans can revive the organized labor movement in the U.S., outside the over-sized influence of the Big Labor monsters.
Just speculating here...
What if we applied the same scrutiny to political parties that we do to unions?

I am against police unions yet they always vote Republican...Because they are:
It is corrupt, overpriced, underperforming
.never have unions and especially the right to strike.

Unions are vile and despicable, as well as evil and detrimental to every living thing.

Organized labor is just that. It's employees working together to keep the companies compliant with the laws, rules, and ethics of managing a company and its employees.

I realize that sounds like the same thing as a Union, but it is not. Unions are in business to steal from employees and take bribes from corrupt companies. Basically, they are in the business of siphoning money from both sides. Thats it. Thats all they do.
That is the line right wingers used to bust the unions. It wasn't true, but it worked --- once.

Wrong ..completely.

Just speculating here...
What if we applied the same scrutiny to political parties that we do to unions?
You aren't going to find an ounce of respect for laborers on this forum. The majority of posters here hate with a vengeance your average laborer. Indisputable fact.

You aren't going to find an ounce of respect for laborers on this forum. The majority of posters here hate with a vengeance your average laborer. Indisputable fact.
There is a difference between laborers and organized labor. Employees have a right to withhold their services as long as they are not violating an existing contract or work for a monopoly (e.g., government).

true
what makes it worse is they kicking their own jujubes

The right to free association and assembly is guaranteed in the Constitution.

I don't think that you can legally ban government employees from having a union, but you can and should ban them from collective bargaining, strikes or "contracts". Not to mention honoring the Janus rights of civil servants to abstain from joining any union or paying tribute to a labor boss.

Laborers, mostly vastly crazily underpaid and sacrificed, built this nation and some of you think they made too much. Laborers build things, NOT CEOs.

Forum List

Back