Republicans efforts to keep the economy down are failing

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
No headline - Economy » Abilene Reporter-News

Consumers, who drive most economic growth, spent more on cars, furniture, electronics and other goods in July and more in May and June than previously thought. That burst of activity is encouraging because it shows many Americans were willing to spend despite high unemployment, scant pay raises, steep gas prices and diminished wealth.

If it keeps up, the economy might rebound after growing at an annual rate of just 0.8 percent in the first half of 2011.

Now if the corps hire like they say they plan to in the third quater then you will have to work even harder to find a way to trash consumer confidence

Last edited:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your nuts..............

Regulation and threats by democrats keep American business sitting on the sidelines.

Oh Ah spending is up. Its summer time. DOH!

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3826-kn081211dapr20110811094517.jpg

PROVE IT!

• Banned
The biggest threat to the economy right now is a group of Americans who will do ANYTHING to trash the economy so they can win the next election

• Banned
The ones Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh hinted at in their brainless rants, that is as much evidence as that poster needs to call it fact.

Regulation and threats by democrats keep American business sitting on the sidelines.

Which regulations? Which "threats"?

Threats = the constant call to increase taxes

BG926nbsp How Regulation is Destroying

The True Costs of EPA Global Warming Regulation

This info has been around for sometime.

Before Obama, regulation cost US business 1.75 trillion a year. Did you think adding another trillion a year would cause business to fire up the hiring? Then add Obumblecare and compliance costs go higher.

• Banned
I have never voted for a republican for anything higher than city council.

Coincidently it is also back-to-school time.
Who da thunk retail sales would rise slightly?

Some on The left has become more UNHINGED than normal. it's sad to watch it live

Before Obama, regulation cost US business 1.75 trillion a year. Did you think adding another trillion a year would cause business to fire up the hiring? Then add Obumblecare and compliance costs go higher.

The whole Idea of that type of propaganda is for you to digest it enough you dont have to link straight to the propaganda but can regurgitate it all on you own.

I guess its just too much for some partisan hacks to LEARN what they call their positions.

I am not talking to the partisan hacks at heritage foundation ( a group of people who are doing JUST what I mentioned in the OP) I am talking to you.

Cant you even learn the propaganda well enough to spout it yourself?

The whole Idea of that type of propaganda is for you to digest it enough you dont have to link straight to the propaganda but can regurgitate it all on you own.

I guess its just too much for some partisan hacks to LEARN what they call their positions.

I am not talking to the partisan hacks at heritage foundation ( a group of people who are doing JUST what I mentioned in the OP) I am talking to you.

Dear, you are the Queen of propaganda and some of not living in the real world.

Coincidently it is also back-to-school time.
Who da thunk retail sales would rise slightly?

:eek: can't be

Not in a fucked up economy.

You see personal debt is dropping because people have NOT been incuring new debt.

They do have money to spend they are jsut much more careful about spending because they are not sure what the economy will do next.

Its called consumer confidence and it DRIVES our economy.

The right is trying VERY hard to convince the US they are fucked.

I realize you are about the most ignorant here. But I will give you a chance to put up your regulation cost figures blowhard.

Fuck, my 3rd grade grandson could out debate you.

NOW POST YOUR FIGURES OR JUST SHUT UP.

You did nothing in this thread but link to the very people who do exactly what I was talking about.

The heritage foundation lies all the time.

There figures mean NOTHING unless you can find them elswhere and produce them.

They are a big part oif the right wing propaganda machine you silly git.

Studies by the Heritage Foundation can be about as trusted as studies on the effects of cigarette smoking by tobacco companies.

Benefits and Costs of the Clean Air Act

Forum List

Back