Republicans don't want to stop election interference from foreign countries.

Why worry about that small DemonRAT trick when we already have the DemonRATS doing interference of themselves.....
8v7FTmV.jpg

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.
In your opinion, are foreign countries interfering in our elections a good thing or a bad thing?

What you call interfering isn't actually that, it's influencing, and that has been going on since we gave up isolationism after WWII.

you keep trying to imply actual tampering with our elections, with no evidence for such.
The US was nobody’s whipping boy until Trump came to power. Trumpers want foreign interference in our elections for some reason. There is overwhelming evidence of foreign interference in our election. Oh, I forgot, Trumpers don’t believe our intelligence agencies unless they release information that is favorable to Trump.
They interfered before he got elected you moron. Good gawd, how have you not accidently killed yourself yet?
Are you that big an idiot? This typical Trumpist inanity to justify this Russian interference in our elections. It is a surrender monkey mentality. The legislation proposed just says if a foreign nation approaches your campaign, report it to the FBI. What could be more innocuous. For some reason Trumpist monkeys find it objectionable.

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.
In your opinion, are foreign countries interfering in our elections a good thing or a bad thing?

What you call interfering isn't actually that, it's influencing, and that has been going on since we gave up isolationism after WWII.

you keep trying to imply actual tampering with our elections, with no evidence for such.
The US was nobody’s whipping boy until Trump came to power. Trumpers want foreign interference in our elections for some reason. There is overwhelming evidence of foreign interference in our election. Oh, I forgot, Trumpers don’t believe our intelligence agencies unless they release information that is favorable to Trump.

Again, you only care now because Trump is in power and you hate him. And again, its influencing, not interfering. Interference implies active works on the PROCESS of the election, tampering.

Our elections have been foreign influenced since the 40's, earlier if you count the support Communist parties got from the Soviets in the 30's.
You are wrong. I’d reverse your logic. You don’t care about foreign interference precisely because Trump is in power.

Again, not interference, influence. And again it has been going on for decades without a peep from TDS suffering twat-waddles such as yourself.

Any excuse to make Trump seem illegitimate from morons like you.

Again, you only care now because Trump is in power and you hate him. And again, its influencing, not interfering. Interference implies active works on the PROCESS of the election, tampering.

Our elections have been foreign influenced since the 40's, earlier if you count the support Communist parties got from the Soviets in the 30's.
You are wrong. I’d reverse your logic. You don’t care about foreign interference precisely because Trump is in power.

Again, not interference, influence. And again it has been going on for decades without a peep from TDS suffering twat-waddles such as yourself.

Wrong again. This is just a pathetic excuse from Trumpist surrender monkeys like yourself who do not want to hamper any foreign interference from our adversaries as long as it aids Trump. It’s disgusting really.

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.

They interfered before he got elected you moron. Good gawd, how have you not accidently killed yourself yet?
Are you that big an idiot? This typical Trumpist inanity to justify this Russian interference in our elections. It is a surrender monkey mentality. The legislation proposed just says if a foreign nation approaches your campaign, report it to the FBI. What could be more innocuous. For some reason Trumpist monkeys find it objectionable.
What I said justified nothing of the sort. Go back to bed gramps

Wrong again. This is just a pathetic excuse from Trumpist surrender monkeys like yourself who do not want to hamper any foreign interference from our adversaries as long as it aids Trump. It’s disgusting really.

Nope, try again. Everything is a big deal to you, even if it doesn't actually exist, as long as it hurts Trump. TDS to the extreme.

Ole Hillary screwed Sanders, you could careless.
What does that have to do with foreign interference in our elections?
Doesn't just want to show you how dishonest and anti American you loons are.
At least I am not a surrender monkey like yourself. I want to protect this nation from foreign interference. You do not. Look in the mirror as to who the anti-American loon is.
Ukraine clearly interfered on behalf of HRC. How do you stop interference with the Internet around foreign countries can bombard US voters with ads, stories (real and fake), editorials, etc.
The Ukraine interference is Putin diinformation and has been debunked. As to your second comment, that was the purpose of the legislation. What is so wrong about reporting attempts of foreign interference in our elections to the FBI? Why are you an advocate of foreign interference in our elections?

#1) Wrong. Ukraine openly posted op eds that were anti Trump and pro Clinton. One of the reasons Masha was fired.

#2) Reporting is fine but you cannot stop it. Trump openly supported Boris Johnson, is that considered "interference"?

#3) Find where I "advocate". I just do not think you can stop it. To me true interference is if they fix votes. Propaganda cannot be stopped IMO.

What does that have to do with foreign interference in our elections?
Doesn't just want to show you how dishonest and anti American you loons are.
At least I am not a surrender monkey like yourself. I want to protect this nation from foreign interference. You do not. Look in the mirror as to who the anti-American loon is.
Ukraine clearly interfered on behalf of HRC. How do you stop interference with the Internet around foreign countries can bombard US voters with ads, stories (real and fake), editorials, etc.
The Ukraine interference is Putin diinformation and has been debunked. As to your second comment, that was the purpose of the legislation. What is so wrong about reporting attempts of foreign interference in our elections to the FBI? Why are you an advocate of foreign interference in our elections?

#1) Wrong. Ukraine openly posted op eds that were anti Trump and pro Clinton. One of the reasons Masha was fired.

#2) Reporting is fine but you cannot stop it. Trump openly supported Boris Johnson, is that considered "interference"?

#3) Find where I "advocate". I just do not think you can stop it. To me true interference is if they fix votes. Propaganda cannot be stopped IMO.
Like flooding the country with illegals, to get votes. Because real Americans won't vote Democrat.

Disgusting is the Hillary campaign and DNC actually paying Russians to write the bogus Steele Dossier with made up dirt.
Steele dossier - Wikipedia
Clinton campaign broke election laws with dossier author payment, lawsuit claims

So if you hire Russians to interfere in an election you don't have to report it to the FBI because they want to buy the dirt to spy on Republicans?!
That's the law you want passed? If foreigners approach you to interfere you must report it, but if you hire foreigners to interfere that's ok??

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Republicans block Democrats’ election security legislation
Republicans are more concerned with blocking poor people from voting in elections

And how exactly do you stop a poor person from voting if they want to?

I am dirt poor, sub poverty. But if I want to vote, I am registered, I know where my polling place is, and I can vote. I don't really know how a person of either party could stop me.

Tell me how they would do that.

That was a really dumb ass comment.
Let’s see, how do Republicans block the poor from voting?

Institute voter ID which some poor people do not have
Close polling places in poor districts
Reduce polling hours and days
Reduce the number of polling booths

Doesn’t stop all poor people from voting, but it stops enough

Institute voter ID which some poor people do not have
You need ID to purchase alcohol, cigarettes and to drive. This is the biggest bullshit myth ever created. They publish this one, as a means to get folks that are either not on the rolls or not citizens to vote.

Close polling places in poor districts
Agreed. This is being done by many states as a cost saving measure, not to disenfranchise voters. It is being done, b/c most states are adopting early voting and absentee voting FOR ANY REASON. IN this case, notification is sent out when polling places are moved or consolidated. If you want to vote? Mail it, or it is YOUR responsibility, not the government's to pay for a polling place on your front doorstep.

Reduce polling hours and days
And folks think I am a tin foil C/T hatter? Seriously? This again, has to do with less folks voting the traditional way, so less demand, less capacity.

Reduce the number of polling booths
Ditto.

It is the job of the voter to make sure they get their vote in, if they are foolish enough to believe that their vote matters.

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Republicans block Democrats’ election security legislation

Which party is it that openly, treasonously colludes with invading foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border, and solidly opposes any measure to protect our electoral system from voter fraud committed by these foreign invaders? There's the real foreign interference with our elections and processes of government. The Democraps are willfully, maliciously complicit in this foreign interference, and yet they've spend the last several years harping on disproven conspiracy theories trying to tie the Republicans and the Trump administration to foreign interference, which, even if it was true, would not be anywhere close to that in which the Democraps are complicit.

The Democraps need to do something about the beam in their own eye, before they fuss about the imaginary mote that they claim to see in ours.

The bill had nothing to do with Bernie. Why don't you want foreign countries [sic] interference stopped?

Yours is the side that openly colludes with foreign invaders, and enables them to commit voter fraud.

Why are you opposed to stopping this interference?

Watch closely. Under this law, it would be considered foreign interference for a foreign government or entity to provide TRUTHFUL INFORMATION about a political candidate, if the information could be helpful or hurtful to the candidacy.

The TRUTH is a PROBLEM for Democrats.

For example, INVESTIGATING JOE BIDEN and his SON'S ACTIVITIES IN UKRAINE is a political favor.

NOTE AGAIN: The Truth is a political favor.

Do you see how perverted this thinking is?

If the information is harmful to our country, there are plenty of routs to share that information. This is strictly for information to help or hurt political candidates.

The truth is harmful to those who depend on lies.

That's not the country as a whole; that's just the Democraps.

The bill had nothing to do with Bernie. Why don't you want foreign countries [sic] interference stopped?

Yours is the side that openly colludes with foreign invaders, and enables them to commit voter fraud.

Why are you opposed to stopping this interference?

Sorry buddy. That often discredited voter fraud conspiracy theory just isn't as helpful as you hoped it would be. Nice try though.

Sorry buddy. That often discredited voter fraud conspiracy theory just isn't as helpful as you hoped it would be. Nice try though

It's not a discredited theory. It's something that is happening in the open, for everyone to see. Your side isn't even trying to hide it.

No. It's just one more crazy conspiracy theory for you nut bags to whine about. Trump ordered a commission to prove there was widespread in person voter fraud. What did they find?

No. It's just one more crazy conspiracy theory for you nut bags to whine about. Trump ordered a commission to prove there was widespread in person voter fraud. What did they find?

Your side openly. treasonously, aids and abets foreign nationals, illegally invading our country across our southern border.

Do you deny this?

Your side also solidly opposes any measures to protect the integrity of our electoral system, such as requiring voters to show identification before being allowed to vote.

Do you deny this?

I think these are solid, observable, provable facts, that are undeniable. Your side doesn't even attempt to hide them.

And put together, these two facts prove that your side is complicit in allowing illegal foreign invaders to vote in our elections. Your side is inviting foreign interference in our electoral process.

It is also your side that opposed allowing the census to ask respondents about their citizenship, which means that foreigners, illegal and otherwise, will be counted toward representation in Congress and in the Electoral College, again inviting inappropriate foreign interference in our elections and in our government processes.

These are not theories or opinions; these are observable, provable facts.

How can you deny any of this?

And yet your side has spent the last several years trying to distract the public from their traitorous complicity with hostile foreigners interfering with our elections, by pushing hard on a far-fetched, and disproven conspiracy theory trying to link the President and the Republican party to alleged interference from Russia.

Nope, try again. Everything is a big deal to you, even if it doesn't actually exist, as long as it hurts Trump. TDS to the extreme.
TDS LOL...Trump Denial Syndrome is what you have.

Your side openly. treasonously, aids and abets foreign nationals, illegally invading our country across our southern border.

Do you deny this?

Your side also solidly opposes any measures to protect the integrity of our electoral system, such as requiring voters to show identification before being allowed to vote.

Do you have any credible proof of widespread in person voter fraud? Please note the word credible.
Do you deny this?

I think these are solid, observable, provable facts, that are undeniable. Your side doesn't even attempt to hide them.

And put together, these two facts prove that your side is complicit in allowing illegal foreign invaders to vote in our elections. Your side is inviting foreign interference in our electoral process.

It is also your side that opposed allowing the census to ask respondents about their citizenship, which means that foreigners, illegal and otherwise, will be counted toward representation in Congress and in the Electoral College, again inviting inappropriate foreign interference in our elections and in our government processes.

These are not theories or opinions; these are observable, provable facts.

How can you deny any of this?

And yet your side has spent the last several years trying to distract the public from their traitorous complicity with hostile foreigners interfering with our elections, by pushing hard on a far-fetched, and disproven conspiracy theory trying to link the President and the Republican party to alleged interference from Russia.

Forum List

Back