Republicans desperate?

Pasco08

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2012
Florida
Soup Kitchen In Paul Ryan Photo-Op Faces Donor Backlash

So.... let me get this straight.... Paul Ryan shows up at a soup kitchen unannounced AFTER food service, forces his way into the kitchen, puts on an apron, and starts wiping down an already clean pot as a forced photo-op... and when the charity told the truth that Ryan didn't help serve anyone and got there after everything had already been cleaned, all of a sudden the Republican donors started blowing up the owner's phone with vitriolic messages, posting nasty things on his facebook, and started cutting off their donations? Wow... these people really will use any excuse to screw the poor won't they? This makes me so angry that someone so insincere could pull a political stunt and have supporters back his insincerity to the point they would pull their donations that go straight into feeding the homeless. This is really the ugly, disgusting side of politics. It makes some people completely lose their minds and become inhumane. :mad::mad:

soup kitchen in paul ryan photo-op faces donor backlash

so.... Let me get this straight.... Paul ryan shows up at a soup kitchen unannounced after food service, forces his way into the kitchen, puts on an apron, and starts wiping down an already clean pot as a forced photo-op... And when the charity told the truth that ryan didn't help serve anyone and got there after everything had already been cleaned, all of a sudden the republican donors started blowing up the owner's phone with vitriolic messages, posting nasty things on his facebook, and started cutting off their donations? Wow... These people really will use any excuse to screw the poor won't they? This makes me so angry that someone so insincere could pull a political stunt and have supporters back his insincerity to the point they would pull their donations that go straight into feeding the homeless. This is really the ugly, disgusting side of politics. It makes some people completely lose their minds and become inhumane. :mad::mad:

republicans desperate?

roflmao

Forum List

Back