Republicans deserve what they get

Which is why you should create the Progressive Association for Really Affordable Socialized Insurance Terms Endowment (or P.A.R.A.S.I.T.E.). You won’t be “greedy”. You’ll be altruistic/selfless as you allow tens of millions to voluntarily join this foundation that serves as a “single player” system.

Isn’t the free market incredible, Joey? Everyone is absolutely free to solve any problem they want to solve - no government required, no government permission needed!
Again, we are getting single payer, a lot sooner than you think Then you can suck it, you libertarian twit.
Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states. Good luck with that! :laugh:

Poor Joe. Hell he still thinks Benghazi was a spontaneous event caused by a video. He must defend his negro no matter what.

And he does too. I've had employer sponsored health insurance my entire adult life. When Commie Care started, my employer dropped it. So I've been applying to other companies, but the problem is, everybody else dropped their employee coverage as well. But Joe refuses to believe it had anything to do with Ears or Commie Care. It's all the employers fault.

First of all, you high school dropout, it is Muammar Gaddafi.

actually, there are multiple spellings of his name. Mostly because the Arabic alphabet doesn't necessarily translate.

Gaddafi? Kadafi? Qaddafi? What's the correct spelling?

Secondly, there was only an “uprising” because Barack Insane Obama started one by arming radicals (including ISIS).

No, there was an uprising because people we sick of his misrule.

Third and final, even if there had been an uprising without Barack Insane Obama, what does that have to do with the U.S.? We don’t need to send troops, material support, money, etc. for any civil war in the Middle East.

I do find it amusing that when your hero Ronnie Reagan was in, you guys thought Khadafy was the worst thing ever. Did you all forget about the Pan Am 103 bombing. Or did you hate the black guy so much that you'd be willing to embrace anyone he was against.

I do think we probably shouldn't have gotten involved. But our Jewish masters told us to and we did.

Funny how you celebrate the deaths of Americans when radical marxists like Obama send them to die, but feign “outrage” if a Republican sends them to fight.

Um, nobody celebrated anyone's death, dummy. Also, we didn't lose thousands of people needlessly in Libya the way Bush pissed away thousands of lives in Iraq.

Poor Joe. Hell he still thinks Benghazi was a spontaneous event caused by a video. He must defend his negro no matter what.

The guy who masterminded the attack said it was about the Video....

NYT: Captured Suspect Said Benghazi Attack Was Revenge For Anti-Islam Video

“What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video,” Times reporter David Kirkpatrick wrote in a story on Khattala on Tuesday.

I do find it amusing that when your hero Ronnie Reagan was in, you guys thought Khadafy was the worst thing ever. Did you all forget about the Pan Am 103 bombing. Or did you hate the black guy so much that you'd be willing to embrace anyone he was against.
I find it tragic that you are so uneducated about history. Gadaffi was responsible for killing Americans with the Pan AM 103 bombing. So Ronald Reagan bombed this shit out of him (killing one of his children).

After that, Gadaffi changed his tune. He didn’t mess with the U.S. Fast forward to 9/11. Gadaffi not only called President Bush to pledge his support to the U.S., he also surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us.

So why the fuck would we oust an ally who had surrendered their nuclear arsenal to us? Oh yeah - because Obama is an idiot radical muslim who supported the Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarek.

The guy who masterminded the attack said it was about the Video....
This has been settled Joe. Obama was caught lying (as always) about the YouTube video. It had nothing to do with the incident. Nothing. We had credible evidence that an attack was imminent. Obama let it happen to clean up his mess. He needed to get rid of the people who had been arming ISIS for their battle in Syria.

He chose to blame a YouTube video because it killed three birds with one stone. First, it was supposed to shield him from the fact that he failed to act on the credible intelligence that an attack was imminent. Second, he supported his position that free speech was dangerous. Like all dictators, he desperately wanted to eliminate the 1st Amendment. Blaming a YouTube video perfectly fit that narrative. Third, he had been demanding an “internet kill switch”. Blaming the YouTube video also perfectly fit that narrative.

Unfortunately for him, there were enough honorable people in Benghazi and in our military to expose it all.

I find it tragic that you are so uneducated about history. Gadaffi was responsible for killing Americans with the Pan AM 103 bombing. So Ronald Reagan bombed this shit out of him (killing one of his children).

Um, you have it in reverse, buddy. We bombed Qadaffi first. Then right before Reagan left office, he retaliated by bombing Pan Am 103. December 1988, after Reagan was getting ready to leave.

So you got that one wrong. What else?

After that, Gadaffi changed his tune. He didn’t mess with the U.S. Fast forward to 9/11. Gadaffi not only called President Bush to pledge his support to the U.S., he also surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us.

Qadaffi didn't have a nuclear arsenal. and he cooperated because he wanted to do more business with the European Union, not because Bush scared him in the least.

Bush probably couldn't find Libya on a map.

This has been settled Joe

Yes, it has been... Eight investigations into Benghazi, and not a won of them found any fault with Clinton or Obama...

Oh, yeah, and it was the video.

Qadaffi didn't have a nuclear arsenal. and he cooperated because he wanted to do more business with the European Union, not because Bush scared him in the least.
It’s so bizarre that you know you’re lying, we know you’re lying, but you try lying anyway in hopes of convincing people who “wonderful” totalitarianism is. Unfortunately for you Joe, you’re not Adolf Hitler. No matter how much you love and mimic him, you lack the persona to even manipulate a small child, much less the masses.
The Libyan disarmament issue was peacefully resolved in December 2003 when Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi agreed to eliminate his country's weapons of mass destruction program, including a decades-old nuclear weapons program.
And even Hitler couldn’t pull it off today thanks to technology. Too much factual information available at our fingertips for propaganda to work.
The 2001 September 11 attacks in the United States were prudently denounced by Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. Following the U.S. military response in the Afghanistan war theater, Gaddafi increasingly sought to normalize relations with the United States, initially focusing on the lifting of U.S. sanctions on Libya. On 19 December 2003, Gaddafi made a surprise announcement of his intention to dismantle Libya's WMD programs. Following the announcement, Libya agreed to the destruction of its chemical weapons and its nuclear and biological weapon programs.
Exactly as I said, Joe. Making up shit like “the European Union” is never going to pay off for you. :laugh:

Disarmament of Libya - Wikipedia

It’s so bizarre that you know you’re lying, we know you’re lying, but you try lying anyway in hopes of convincing people who “wonderful” totalitarianism is. Unfortunately for you Joe, you’re not Adolf Hitler. No matter how much you love and mimic him, you lack the persona to even manipulate a small child, much less the masses.

Okay, whatever Poodle. I know you need to rewrite history to make Bush seem like he wasn't a boob who fucked up everything...

But Qadaffi didn't give up his barely nascent nuke program because of Bush. He gave it up because he wanted some of that sweet EU investment money.

The EU Fucked him and Obama went along with it.

Republicans deserve what they get

Yup.

3B584446-65CB-42FC-9462-E4307EAD7E88.jpeg

The GOP are gutless, unwilling to do anything 'controversial' that may cost them money or their jobs. They prefer being in the minority because they don't have to lead and can just sit back and criticize. McConnell is an especially worthless donk.

The 3 best things the GOP have going for it are 1) Donald Trump, 2) Every Democrat in the DNC, and 3) The exposed treasonous Mueller Witch Hunt.

Forum List

Back