Republicans constituents also depending on unemployment insurance

• Banned
"I'm registered as a Republican, but if they continue to use this not extending our (aid) I'm probably changing to Democrat," Ness, 58, said as she took a break from a computer training class at the Pikes Peak Workforce Center. "People in our district who vote 'No' on this, I'm not going to support them."
GOOD!

oh well, see ya

anyone who can't find a job after two frikken years should be a Democrat

Go get on welfare for crying out loud and stop using this to hit people over the head with...what don't you get they want it extended but PAID for

good ole hufferpuffer post and DNC propaganda

Last edited:
Republicans will tell you that there arent any jobs

Those same Republicans support ending unemployement benes

Those same Republicans say that by ending unemployment benes people will go out and get jobs

See the first sentence

Unemployment is INSURANCE. There is a premium that you pay, an event that is indemnified, and cap on the payout. Like it or not, the cap is 26 weeks of compensation.

If someone proposed that term life insurance companies paid four times the face value of the policy if the family of the deadfuck is really, really hard up, you would think them an idiot. And you would be right.

But people want four times the contractual payout on UEC (99 weeks vs 26 weeks), and it is "heartless" to deny it.

What utter fucking bullshit. Despite the pretenses of this thread, only a Democrat could propose such a thing.

Those same Republicans say that by ending unemployment benes people will go out and get jobs

See the first sentence

Dems will tell you that the the job market is rosy again but is voting to extend unemployment benefits. Weird huh.

See the first sentence

Dems will tell you that the the job market is rosy again but is voting to extend unemployment benefits. Weird huh.

Not to their sheep base it isn't...Democrats say march, they ask what cliff you want us to march off

See the first sentence

Democrats tell us that we are in a recovery
Democrats tell us the unemployment rate is dropping
Democrats then tell us we must extend unemployment insurance payouts... for a fifth year
See the first sentence, or the second..

:lol:

See the first sentence

Not one person that isnt made of straw has said that but thanks for trying

See the first sentence

Soggy just made my point. Any one of those bullets is blasted across the news daily. No straw there. I wish there was though.

Soggy just made my point. Any one of those bullets is blasted across the news daily. No straw there. I wish there was though.

He did?

A recovery or the unemployment rate dropping.

Did you notice how he never addressed the topic of enough jobs tho? A scab can be healing and still be a wound.

Or are we playing the game of absolutes that factor in non factors?

Over FIVE fucking years and dimocrap scum STILL haven't fixed the economy?

Or is the economy fixed?

Which is it?

And don't bore me with, "It's improving".

Just another fucking lie.

Either the economy is fixed, as dimocrap scum have said over and over, or it sucks.

There are no other choices.

If it sucks, (it does) how come, after five years (the recession ended FIVER YEARS AGO come June) the economy still sucks?

Could it be because you people are stupid beyond belief and should never hold power in this Country ever again under ANY circumstances.

Yep. That'll do it

There are 2.3 million children whose parents would have received the UE extended benefits.

Do you conservatives simply wash your hands of their fates?

He did?

Did you notice how he never addressed the topic of enough jobs tho? A scab can be healing and still be a wound.

The ONLY reason the U3 is dropping is because people are leaving the work force.

If we had the same participation rate today as we did under President of the United States of America, George Walker Bush, we would be at 13% unemployment.

Instead, we have a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure and his toadies fucking up the economy. And everything else they touch.

It's gonna be a long three years for you scumbags.

You better get used to defending incompetence, although I suspect you are quite used to it on a personal level

He did?

We've been told about this recovery. I've yet to see it unless one hoists tepidity as rousing success. The unemployment numbers are horrid and skewed. That's fact. Now, we're talking about extending unemployment benes.....again. Why would this be needed if we were in this grand recovery?

There are 2.3 million children whose parents would have received the UE extended benefits.

Do you conservatives simply wash your hands of their fates?

Eat shit. It's always about "The Children" with you morons...... Unless you want to murder them in the womb.

Fuck you

Forum List

Back