Republicans/Conservatives HATE America

If they didn't hate America they would be calling this out. But this station wouldn't be broadcasting this if their audience of America-Haters didn't love to hear it.

You're an idiot. We hate America because we dare call out people that actually hate America?

It’s your side that hates the American flag and the National anthem. How come Antifa and BLM rallies never have American flags, unless it’s to burn them?

The flag means nothing. It's the constitution which has meaning and power.
Flags get burnt everyday.

The flag is a symbol of the nation as a whole and it's people as a group.

That you care nothing for it, makes sense. If you are an anti-American.

People that actually care, that have any feeling of Patriotism or loyalty to the group, care about the symbol.

The flag is a symbol of the nation as a whole and it's people as a group.

That you care nothing for it, makes sense. If you are an anti-American.

People that actually care, that have any feeling of Patriotism or loyalty to the group, care about the symbol.

Do you care about the flags of other nations, like China? Of course not. It means nothing but a country's identification internationally. As for bowing, hands on heart and saluting it, get real..

Do you care about the flags of other nations, like China? Of course not. It means nothing but a country's identification internationally. As for bowing, hands on heart and saluting it, get real..

yes. I do. I understand that they are symbols of those nations, and that their people care about them.

The various forms of showing respect, are real. BILLIONS of people have and continue to do those types of rituals.

Indeed, it is likely that the anti-Nationalistic western liberals, with their weird international unity...fetish, are the ones that are out of synch with the rest of humanity, that fully understands the importance of symbols and respects them, even if the said symbols are not their personal symbols.

It means nothing until you see it in a situation where it suddenly DOES mean something. You black folk only care about what you can get from the Gov. That is the only context where you care about the Constitution.

Republicans/"conservatives"/right-wingers love the real estate and our national symbols, but they hate their fellow Americans who somehow are different from them and the fact that they cannot force us into subjugation, and they want to divest our national symbols of any meaning other than representing their particular brand of fascism.

This from the lemming who belongs to the same group pulling down statues of Columbus.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This from the lemming who belongs to the same group pulling down statues of Columbus.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I have never had anything to do with pulling down a statue of Columbus, and would have to think about it. However, I would hazard a guess that Native Americans might not be so pleased with Columbus.

I have no problem with removing the statues of confederate generals who fought against our nation and fought to keep our fellow Americans enslaved. There is no reason to ever give them a place of honor.

Do not ever try to put words in my mouth.

Last edited:
If you don't already know what he was convicted for, then I don't want to talk to you anyway because you're not smart enough.

I know that all charges against North were dismissed.

Admit it lefty. What really bothers you, is that he waged war on a marxist regime.

It means nothing until you see it in a situation where it suddenly DOES mean something. You black folk only care about what you can get from the Gov. That is the only context where you care about the Constitution.

All that would probably be relevant if I were black. But i notice you left out all the whites who take government benefits. I'm pleased to see there's no racism with how you think.

I've never seen a flag protect anyone. It's been carted all over the world and did nothing.
What ever you think about the flag it is symbolic to identify the USA. Nothing else.

All that would probably be relevant if I were black. But i notice you left out all the whites who take government benefits. I'm pleased to see there's no racism with how you think.

I've never seen a flag protect anyone. It's been carted all over the world and did nothing.
What ever you think about the flag it is symbolic to identify the USA. Nothing else.

No one is claiming it has magic powers.

It is a symbol. Symbols are important. They matter.

Your pretense otherwise, is just you being anti-American.

No one is claiming it has magic powers.

It is a symbol. Symbols are important. They matter.

Your pretense otherwise, is just you being anti-American.

It's not being anti American. If it means something to you, go for it. I don't need to be wrapped in it or swear allegiance to a piece of coloured rag. I don't disrespect the symbolic aspect of it but let's not get engrossed to the point nothing else matters.

I have never had anything to do with pulling down a statue of Columbus, and would have to think about it. However, I would hazard a guess that Native Americans might not be so pleased with Columbus.

I have no problem with removing the statues of confederate generals who fought against our nation and fought to keep our fellow Americans enslaved. There is no reason to ever give them a place of honor.

Do not ever try to put words in my mouth.

YOUR group does pull down statues of Columbus.

That is a fact.

It's not being anti American. If it means something to you, go for it. I don't need to be wrapped in it or swear allegiance to a piece of coloured rag. I don't disrespect the symbolic aspect of it but let's not get engrossed to the point nothing else matters.

Sure it is. Your pretense of being unaware of the context of the Kneelers and the various attacks on the flag, is you being dishonest.

"Engrossed to the point of nothing else matters"?

Um. Yeah. Cause this forum is just cluttered with Flag threads to the point that there is no other discussions...

NOT.

You are an anti-American. You are being dishonest in your attacks on the Flag and the Nation, because you know that your motives are evil and that if you were truthful about them, you would be shunned and your agenda would be defeated.

Forum List

Back