Republicans condemn 87,000 IRS agents who don’t (and won’t) exist

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Even funnier.

Every document created by the administration during Trump's tenure is detailing exactly what documents they were looking for?

She had them on her mail server where they were accessible by every intelligence agency in the world, dumbass.

People went to jail simply for strolling through the capitol after the police invited them in.

ROFL! You live in a fantasy land, NAZI. You defend fascism.

You are apparently unable to tell the truth. In each case, you lie.

You are the one who is attacking voting rights, free-speech rights, women's rights and many others. You interfere with decisions between individuals and their doctors. That is what Nazis do. That makes you the Nazi.

Born and bread here duck. Why dont you mind your own damn business when you dont live here.

Who says I don't live here. You are a enemy of this country and I will defend my country, the United Staes of America against you fascist pigs.

In March of 2021 the pandemic was still raging and few had been vaccinated yet

Trump had poured far more money out to the people “to stay home” prior to that.
Both contributed to inflation
Don't lie. I was there. In March, 2020 called for a swift end to any shutdown, wanting things opened up by April. He was roundly denounced by Fauci and the Democrats as irresponsible. Turns out Trump was right. A couple of months later, Trump pledged to get a vaccine by the end of the years. Fauci and the Democrats jeered. Again, Trump was right. Democrats governors kept their states shut down against Trump's wishes, leading to massive handouts by the Democrats and massive supply-chain and business shutdowns. Today, we experience massive inflation because of the Democrats paying people handsomely NOT to work. Still have empty shelves. No one wants to work. And who do the Democrats blame for their intentional mismanagement? Trump.

And in addition to issuing the destructive shutdown, they used it as cover to steal the 2020 election. These are TRULY evil people on the left.

Republicans also fear none existent Marxists, communists, progressives, liberals, Mexicans, blacks, and any other none white human.

I'm a Republican and I'm married to a non-white....so fuck you and the Democrat donkey you rode in on. My favorite person to work with at my job is also non-white.

Sure. Yet another tax break for the rich. Why not
Ah, the same people that claim the rich pay LESS than their secretaries also say they get a tax break when they are forced to pay the same rate as their secretaries.

Doublethink in action people. Nothing is outside the realm of possibility with doublethink. Even the law of identity.

You are apparently unable to tell the truth. In each case, you lie.

You are the one who is attacking voting rights, free-speech rights, women's rights and many others. You interfere with decisions between individuals and their doctors. That is what Nazis do. That makes you the Nazi.
How are we attacking voting rights? Do Republicans want to put people in prison for "hate speech?" Are they responsible for speech codes on campus?

Progs are the NAZIs. They have demonstrated that time and time again.

Forum List

Back