Republicans complain about Obama dividing the country? Hello, New York "values"!

R

rdean

Cruz Credits Attack on Trump’s ‘NY Values’ in Iowa Win

Sen. Ted Cruz’s attack on Donald Trump's "New York values" helped secure him a victory in the Iowa caucuses Monday, the Texas Republican told ABC News Monday evening.

"As I travel the country here in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, everyone knows what New York values are," Cruz told ABC News White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl

--------------

Republicans so good at turning one part of the country against the other part and then claiming it's Obama who is the "divider".

Sen. Ted Cruz’s attack on Donald Trump's "New York values" helped secure him a victory in the Iowa caucuses Monday, the Texas Republican told ABC News Monday evening.

"As I travel the country here in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, everyone knows what New York values are," Cruz told ABC News White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl

--------------

Republicans so good at turning one part of the country against the other part and then claiming it's Obama who is the "divider".
lots of the farther left are just like you dean....."if you dont agree with me....fuck you".....you people do just as much dividing as the farther right does....

--------------

lots of the farther left are just like you dean....."if you dont agree with me....fuck you".....you people do just as much dividing as the farther right does....
Considering the Democratic Party is a coalition party, I suspect you are wrong. No, I know you are wrong. Just like so many right wingers.

--------------

Considering the Democratic Party is a coalition party, I suspect you are wrong. No, I know you are wrong. Just like so many right wingers.

well, everyone knows the RW's are losers, everything else is irrelevant ,, :dunno:

--------------

You do realize that:

1) He is really talking about New York City Values

2) There are few hundred thousand people in upstate New York that would agree with Cruz in a heartbeat.

--------------

Actually Cruz's comments are particularly bad... He took an area of US and stated because they don't possess the same attitude to life as he does, they are less American... And he did that internally in his party...

So he doesn't just think all Democrats/Liberals are lesser Americans, he also believes that people from areas who are not the same as his people...

The GOP has spent most of the debates so far demonizing one sector or another...

--------------

oh really?... so you are saying that lefties of your mind set are "uniters".....is that what you are telling me dean?.....you are a uniter?...and lets see you prove i am a "right winger"....or will i see another 2 step waltz from you?....

--------------

well, everyone knows the RW's are losers, everything else is irrelevant ,, :dunno:
all righties are losers?....all of them?....

--------------

Actually Cruz's comments are particularly bad... He took an area of US and stated because they don't possess the same attitude to life as he does, they are less American... And he did that internally in his party...

So he doesn't just think all Democrats/Liberals are lesser Americans, he also believes that people from areas who are not the same as his people...

The GOP has spent most of the debates so far demonizing one sector or another...
they don't possess the same attitude to life as he does, they are less American
thats deans attitude also.....

The Right-wing hate machine does not just segregate NYC from America, They divide the country into Northeastern and West Coast Liberals and Fly Over Country Americans who make this country work.

--------------

You wish.

The Right-wing hate machine does not just segregate NYC from America, They divide the country into Northeastern and West Coast Liberals and Fly Over Country Americans who make this country work.
That's why we need farm subsidies idiot.

--------------

You mean Obama isn't?

Who divided our people on the wealthy in this country?

Who waged war on the tobacco users in our country?

Who inflamed war on the police in our country?

What party tried to divide us by saying that Republicans waged a war on women in our country?

Who told people that Voter-ID was discrimination against minorities in our country?

Nobody divides the country like Democrats. The Democrat strategy is to divide people into dozens of groups, pick out who they like and dislike, and make policy against those they dislike.

--------------

You wish.
show me a post of yours thats accepting of those who dont agree with you and i will do something you would never do... apologize....until then you are one of the most divisive people in this forum... can i turn the music on before you start to dance?....

--------------

Democrats are naturally divided because they are a coalition party.
Republicans are 90% white which is one of the reasons they are divided from everyone else

Forum List

Back