Republicans care more about the poor than libbs !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
all day every day we hear libbs spout lies that republicans care more about the rich than they do the poor.....LIES !! the truth is conservatives care more about the poor than liberal elitist leaders ever dreamed of !! the right believes in opportunity not social programs that hook people on the government dole to buy their votes and keep them poor !! when Newt Gingrich and a republican congress FORCED Clinton to pass welfare reform the right did more to bring people out of poverty than anything the libbs have put into place since !!!

Last edited:
Sink or swim is a good test when there are jobs to be had.

When the coxuckers move 14,000 factories and 3m manufacturing jobs to China, I'm not feeling the disdain for the unemployed.
Looking at it another way. If WW3 is with China, why should the poor fight to protect the billionaires when there are no jobs? It would be easier to just learn Chinese and get the same bucket of rice.

You have no desire to encourage responsibility.

Rather it is the auctioning off of services under the guise of privatization that will allow your corporations to place profit before people. You are merely seeking to justify the necessary exclusion thereafter with the picking and choosing of whom will receive services. Will the corporations, (I mean not for profits), of those services pay taxes? No. You have allowed, and wish to continue, the American Legal Exchange Council to write legislation.

That reform under Clinton did nothing but put people into programs that offered jobs at right above the poverty line AS they were shipping those same jobs overseas.

Libs need the poor and they need racial strife. LBJ's "war on poverty" wasn't designed to reduce poverty. It was designed to control poverty and use it as a political tool.

The 1990's welfare reform led to substantially fewer poor people receiving benefits (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Taking money away from someone is not great evidence that you care for them.

I don't know about Republicans in general, but the poster here does seem to care a great deal about the poor, in that his posts suggest that he has strong negative feelings about them.

The 1990's welfare reform led to substantially fewer poor people receiving benefits (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Taking money away from someone is not great evidence that you care for them.

I don't know about Republicans in general, but the poster here does seem to care a great deal about the poor, in that his posts suggest that he has strong negative feelings about them.

One name for you................

Sharon Jasper................

lower taxes , and less regulation will help stimulate job growth so the poor can get a job !!:eusa_angel:

:eusa_eh:
It was LACK of regulation that got us in this mess.
not to mention NAFTA ,and the community reinvestment act !!!

No, deregulation of banks was under Reagan. There have been four separate occasions that the people have been scammed. When the opportunity arose to smack some kind of regulations back on them, what did you do? You allowed the major players to screw the smaller businesses and local banks. SMRT. :clap2:

Your problems are not Liberals. Your problem is either reiterating what the tv tells you to or this is a paid for advertisement to keep us divided. :doubt:

Bernie Sanders has been calling for a renegotiation of NAFTA for some time. How do you not know this?

Last edited:
so you are saying that Clinton did not sign NAFTA into law in 1992 ??? and you are saying that if a person making 30,000$ a yr is not wrong to finance a house that they cannot afford ???

Last edited:
lower taxes , and less regulation will help stimulate job growth so the poor can get a job !!:eusa_angel:

Both were wild successes.

33 million jobs created and a plethora of neighborhoods revitalized.

Try and buy an apartment in Harlem. I double dog dare ya.

so why isn't your leftist policies helping Americans today ??

They are.

You guys are just running around in circles screaming "FAILURE FAILURE".

How many financials have failed since Obama took office?

so why isn't your leftist policies helping Americans today ??

They are.

You guys are just running around in circles screaming "FAILURE FAILURE".

How many financials have failed since Obama took office?
millions of jobs have been lost !!! we have a credit downgrade for the 1st time in our nations history !! what happened to the trillions that were supposed to stimulate the economy ??

How do people purchase these:
Harlem Real Estate & Harlem Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

When this is the median income:
https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/refma...unty&CITY=New+York+County&FormsButton1=Search

How do people purchase these:
Harlem Real Estate & Harlem Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

When this is the median income:
https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/refma...unty&CITY=New+York+County&FormsButton1=Search

What's your point?

The CRA worked.

Those were blighted areas before Clinton came into power.

Forum List

Back