Republicans Aren’t Just In Disarray, They’re At War With Each Other

Hi Forum.Fuckboy! I haven't seen you in a while. How are the voices doing? Are they still telling you to do unspeakable things to your pets?

Listen, it would be helpful, could you show us on the doll where President Trump fucked you?

61HYa4YqPwL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has made it his job to throw his caucus members under the buswhenever Donald Trump demands, so it's perhaps not surprising that he is actively fomenting rage against the 13 House Republicans who voted to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill last week.

What is notable is the fact that the Republican Party has devolved into a circular firing squad over the $1 trillion bipartisan measure—negotiated by Senate Republicans and backed by no less than 19 of them, including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell himself.

The people of Kentucky know it was President Biden that was thinking of them with his plan Mitch.
5p9xco.jpg

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has made it his job to throw his caucus members under the buswhenever Donald Trump demands, so it's perhaps not surprising that he is actively fomenting rage against the 13 House Republicans who voted to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill last week.

What is notable is the fact that the Republican Party has devolved into a circular firing squad over the $1 trillion bipartisan measure—negotiated by Senate Republicans and backed by no less than 19 of them, including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell himself.

The people of Kentucky know it was President Biden that was thinking of them with his plan Mitch.
The Dems are not exactly copacetic.

You really need to get some new Trumpy posters to occupy your TDS time. You are starting to get dementia I think....any squirts in your Depends like your leader??
The sad thing is that these fools actually believe they're "winning" somehow. I'm no die-hard believer in polling but when even the Left-leaning polls are showing the party falling apart at the seams, I think I'd be spending time trying to figure out how to staunch the bleeding rather than babbling fantasies about the other side's demise.
They remind of of Charlie Sheen -
1640240877462.png

You know, they all know, that if you took all the billionaires money in the US there isn't enough to pay for this pork sandwich. We real Americans know who is going to have to pay the tab to line the Dimmer pockets.
What the low-info types don't seem to grasp is that if DC gives them 100 bucks, the things they want to buy will rise to 200 hundred. They have no ability to grasp that, I guess. It's a never ending chase and eventually it'll kill the economy and open the way to true government control of every part of their lives, at the point of a gun, if need be.

Much like the democrats who can't make up their minds after the last election. "Hmmm... farther left or..... normal?"
For some reason they seem to be scared to death of the uber-progs like the anti-semite, antiAmerican "squad". These are very, very junior members who have the same sway that the old-folks like Schmucker and Piglosi worked for decades to acquire. It makes no sense.

It's canceling them as an elected official.
Uh... down south we call that, "voting them out". We've done this for many years. You folks in the blue cesspools should try it sometime. You might improve the lot of the people you say you want to help.

Forum List

Back