Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Oct 21, 2016
Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
The end is worth a repost:

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

• Banned
Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

• Banned

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Yes, this is where media laziness and intellectual laziness come into play. There's no question that Trump and the current crop of Repugs in Congress and state legislatures are full-fledged fascists trying to hijack our democracy and they don't even bother with trying to hide this anymore.

Corruption, scandal, crime, and collusion has been exposed from the DNC to the Clintons, to the State Department, to the DOJ, all the way to the office of the President, showing the crimes being perpetrated by this administration in conjunction with the 'Clinton Crime Syndicate' are the worst ever seen / experienced in this nations History.

The sad thing is, according to the FBI, this is NOT an over-exaggeration!

The reason the case against Hillary has been elevated as a priority is because, reportedly, a back-up service was used for Hillary's server, one that was overlooked when Clinton began destroying e-mails. That backup of all Hillary files have been reportedly turned over to the FBI, and all the evidence they need for Indictments of not only the Clintons but other politicians, members of the State Dept, and even potentially Loretta Lynch herself are in the FBI's hands.

(New thread about all this has been started.)

According to several news agencies and the FBI itself, the only thing that can prevent the coming indictmens is MASSIVE Obstruction of Justice from the DOJ and the WH.

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.

Article from the Washington Post today.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

Last edited:

extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument

Only Dems should be able to use the FBI (and IRS) as a political instrument. WAAAAAAAH

Yes, this is where media laziness and intellectual laziness come into play. There's no question that Trump and the current crop of Repugs in Congress and state legislatures are full-fledged fascists trying to hijack our democracy and they don't even bother with trying to hide this anymore.

Indeed. Bill Maher lit up the media about this. This is serious stuff and it NEEDS to be reported.

Maher slams mainstream media election coverage: ‘It’s not funny anymore. Media — do your f*cking job’

Last edited:

extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument

Only Dems should be able to use the FBI (and IRS) as a political instrument. WAAAAAAAH

And when have Democrats done this? Didn't think so.

Besides under Obama and Clinton?

Besides under Obama and Clinton?

Examples, lightweight?? Didn't think so.

This is a perfect example of the dishonest intellectual laziness that the Washington Post was talking about.

There are several RWNJ's on this very forum who have made vague, menacing threats if Hillary wins.

But you ignore the "Nigga" not-at-vague threat to incite riots everywhere if Trump wins?
You're simply pathetic.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

Not a fact. Simply a nasty lie.

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

Steve Pieczenik also corroborates newsthat Hillary Clinton and her cronies are about to outed by the FBI for their involvement in an elite Washington pedophile ring.

Not only will she be charged with obstruction of justice, with lying to a prosecutor in the FBI, she will also be charged with pedophilia, and sex with minors,” claims Pieczenik, who has served in the State Department in four different administrations.

https://www.google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/fbi-hillary-clinton-indictment/amp/

If Barry & Lynch obstruct justice and protect Hillary from THIS...Americans SHOULD revolt!

Forum List

Back