Republicans Are Crushing Democrats In Florida Voter Registrations

Different counties have different rules...

No science in that! So all these Covid restrictions are just arbitrary bullshit! None of it is designed to keep us safe, but to merely COMPLY.
BINGO...

We Have A WINNER!

Look for the democrat governor to make an order to make the rule all the same... It coming... But then we do have the right to PEACEFULLY PROTEST... :smoke: It works for democrats and ANTIFA...

Every single day we get some crappy poll showing Bidum is miles ahead but when you get to numbers that actually tell what's going on it paints a lot different picture.

Democrats have no message other than orange man bad. Blacks are polling higher for Republicans than ever before. Latinos hate the Communist agenda of Democrats and are polling higher for Republicans than ever before.

Time for another boat parade for Trump.

Republicans are dominating Democrats in voter registration totals in the state of Florida, easily outpacing the opposition in the months leading up to the 2020 election. The Republican Party had added a total of 476,000 Republican affiliated voters since the 2016 election, far more than the 333,000 that the Democrats added in the state.

In voter registration totals since the end of August, Republicans have more than doubled the total of new Democratic voters, adding 25,000 registered Republicans to 11,000 registered Democrats."

Lol, "bigly politics".

So what, the numbers are not a lie. Just the facts.
Lol, the numbers are a lie.

Every single day we get some crappy poll showing Bidum is miles ahead but when you get to numbers that actually tell what's going on it paints a lot different picture.

Democrats have no message other than orange man bad. Blacks are polling higher for Republicans than ever before. Latinos hate the Communist agenda of Democrats and are polling higher for Republicans than ever before.

Republicans are dominating Democrats in voter registration totals in the state of Florida, easily outpacing the opposition in the months leading up to the 2020 election. The Republican Party had added a total of 476,000 Republican affiliated voters since the 2016 election, far more than the 333,000 that the Democrats added in the state.

In voter registration totals since the end of August, Republicans have more than doubled the total of new Democratic voters, adding 25,000 registered Republicans to 11,000 registered Democrats."

Fake news.

And you believe Big League Politics?

A months-long effort by the Florida Democratic Party has resulted in Democrats registering 17,000 more voters than Republicans since the 2018 midterm elections.​
“This is the first time we’ve increased our margins over Republicans in nearly a decade,” said Juan Peñalosa, executive director of the state Democratic Party. “The fact that we’ve been able to close that gap and increase the margin speaks well for our effort and our opportunities moving forward.”​

I do not ;)

Big League Politics - Questionable - Right Bias - Conspiracy - Propaganda - Fake news

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

I looked at the cite. Not one supporting thing on those numbers. If they were real, the author would have supporting cites to go with them or he pulled them out his rectum.

I wonder how many of them are illegal Republican voter registrations like Derek Chauvin?

You better go to your safe space. Those mean ole Republicans will feed you to the alligators.

Just pointing out cases of voter fraud that you want to ignore.

I didn't ignore this. So much fraud the judge ordered a new election and it wasn't Republicans doing the fraud.

Judge orders new election in New Jersey race Trump cited for mail-in voter fraud

Sure, in one small precinct. Stuff like this happens from time to time. That's just a little city election. Republicans tried this in an entire Congressional district.

I don't think Republicans need voter fraud to beat Bidum.

Check it out.

Wow! How did they work that out? I thought Nevada was limiting them to 50 people or less or no rally?

Peaceful protest. Another peaceful protest in Nevada tonight.

I'm just pissed I live so far out in the sticks on the western slope it would take days to drive to a nearest rally.

WE have them here on both sides. No one gets shot. No businesses gets burned. In fact, outside of the noisy honking of the Rumpers, they are all pretty quiet overall. And the Guns stay home. And this is in a 2A dominant area.

So....
You have proven that if you gather enough statistics together, one will tell the story you want it to....

The voter registrations for one party or another, particularly when taken on their own, tell you nothing at all.

And you believe Big League Politics?

A months-long effort by the Florida Democratic Party has resulted in Democrats registering 17,000 more voters than Republicans since the 2018 midterm elections.​
“This is the first time we’ve increased our margins over Republicans in nearly a decade,” said Juan Peñalosa, executive director of the state Democratic Party. “The fact that we’ve been able to close that gap and increase the margin speaks well for our effort and our opportunities moving forward.”​

I do not ;)

Big League Politics - Questionable - Right Bias - Conspiracy - Propaganda - Fake news

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
AddedFuck.jpg

I wonder how many of them are illegal Republican voter registrations like Derek Chauvin?

You better go to your safe space. Those mean ole Republicans will feed you to the alligators.

Just pointing out cases of voter fraud that you want to ignore.

I didn't ignore this. So much fraud the judge ordered a new election and it wasn't Republicans doing the fraud.

Judge orders new election in New Jersey race Trump cited for mail-in voter fraud

Sure, in one small precinct. Stuff like this happens from time to time. That's just a little city election. Republicans tried this in an entire Congressional district.

I don't think Republicans need voter fraud to beat Bidum.

Check it out.

Wow! How did they work that out? I thought Nevada was limiting them to 50 people or less or no rally?

Peaceful protest. Another peaceful protest in Nevada tonight.

I'm just pissed I live so far out in the sticks on the western slope it would take days to drive to a nearest rally.

I was never pissed about being over 3 hours from Denver....Relieved was more like it.

Forum List

Back