Republicans appear ready to claim more registered voters than Democrats in Florida for the first time in modern political history

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Newsmax is a horrible news source.

You can believe Newsmax if you want, just know you can't rely on Newsmax for the truth.

this is huge. Florida is Trump/DeSantis country

Of course it is. We know that it's Trump country because it currently has the highest rate of covid disease and death in the USA. Followed closely by that other bastion of Republican competence and good governance, Texas.

While California has total more cases and deaths, it has double the population of Florida, and Texas has 25% smaller population as well. Texas has 64,000 deaths while California has 68,000 deaths.

Nothing fails quite so spectacularly as Republican policy. From crashing the economy to killing Americans one does it better than the Republican Party.

Of course it is. We know that it's Trump country because it currently has the highest rate of covid disease and death in the USA. Followed closely by that other bastion of Republican competence and good governance, Texas.

While California has total more cases and deaths, it has double the population of Florida, and Texas has 25% smaller population as well. Texas has 64,000 deaths while California has 68,000 deaths.

Nothing fails quite so spectacularly as Republican policy. From crashing the economy to killing Americans one does it better than the Republican Party.

Texas isn't raging with cases. More lies, filth, and propaganda by the media.

There are FUCK BIDEN SIGNS ALL over the place.....
Where?

Last year during the campaign the only Biden signs (a couple) were in the Negro ghetto areas of Tampa.

I still see scores of Trump signs around Central Florida.

this is huge. Florida is Trump/DeSantis country

Yes, DeSantis is very popular in Florida. He’s a lot like Trump as he puts the citizens first.

Joe Biden is a not popular here or apparently anywhere. Note the F**k Joe Biden chants breaking out everywhere. That is not helping the democrats in Florida.

No Dominion in Florida

No Illegals or non-living voting in Florida

Florida is the polar opposite of CA and NY

I love that many Cubans and Venezuelans are not falling for the lies of the communist left.

Florida is where I reside. I see NO BIDEN signs or stickers or shirts or anything down here supporting the Marxist Dems in power.

You lying sacks of human garbage dont fool everyone.

Forum List

Back