Republicans and the Government

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Republicans - Your disdain for Government and it's regulations may be understandable up to a point, but please allow me to bring up something you don't talk about:

You folks gladly accept what our country offers i.e. an army and navy to protect you, law enforcement, courts of law, a reasonably stable currency, deposit protection, roads, bridges etc. All things provided by your Local, State, and Federal Governments - - but at the same time, you want the Government off your back. You can't have it both way's folks. America is a package deal, either accept the package, or find another place to live! ;)

Dear Republicans - Your disdain for Government and it's regulations may be understandable up to a point, but please allow me to bring up something you don't talk about:

You folks gladly accept what our country offers i.e. an army and navy to protect you, law enforcement, courts of law, a reasonably stable currency, deposit protection, roads, bridges etc. All things provided by your Local, State, and Federal Governments - - but at the same time, you want the Government off your back. You can't have it both way's folks. America is a package deal, either accept the package, or find another place to live! ;)
How many times can you statist bootlickers rehash this stale and utterly banal line of argument?

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

Governments like this should be held in contempt by the people...look at this thief Biden has appointed....

President Biden's nominee to lead a branch of the Treasury Department was arrested in 1995 for "retail theft."

Fox News obtained a Wisconsin Department of Justice criminal background check of Saule Omarova, the president’s nominee to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).

According to the background check, Omarova was arrested by Madison, Wisconsin, police officers on June 2, 1995 and charged with a misdemeanor count of "retail theft."

First learn the argumen and what government is.....then maybe you won't sound like a jackass.

as long as one pays taxes bill you can bitch and moan all you want about the govt.....and if you cant handle that....the next boat out of here leaves tomorrow...

Forum List

Back