Republicans Always Need a Group/Country to Hate with Vigor

There is a term certain liberals need to learn the meaning of self awareness.
self-a·ware·ness
/ˈˌself əˈwernəs/

noun

1. conscious knowledge of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires.
    "the process can be painful but it leads to greater self-awareness"

Who are you to judge anyone else? You spew nothing but hatred towards Repubs day in and day out, and here you sit accusing other of what you are doing and thinking that it's ok because you're doing t?
I call you sucka ass bitches out on your lies and bull shit on a daily basis.

You are the party of lies and sheep, all I do is disprove your lies on a daily basis, and you cry like a bitch...

No, I just oppose fascist jackasses like you....There's a difference.

Get that appointment for the couch soon.
Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying when he says "the election was stolen"?

Now comes the struggle session.

You people are sick fucks.
AHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

You try and claim to not be a Trump supporter or a republican, yet you can't admit Trump lost the election and is his BIG LIE, is a total lie!!!!!!

You are a fuckin phony, a total clown.

You have become so accustom to lying about everything in life that all you do is lie and I saw you lie, and I called you on it. You're nothing but a liar and a phony.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

You try and claim to not be a Trump supporter or a republican, yet you can't admit Trump lost the election and is his BIG LIE, is a total lie!!!!!!

You are a fuckin phony, a total clown.

You have become so accustom to lying about everything in life that all you do is lie and I saw you lie, and I called you on it. You're nothing but a liar and a phony.
Right....I don't buy into the corporatist/fascist narratives and delusions that you lap up like a kitten at a saucer of milk, so I must be one of THEM!

And your only evidence of this is that I refuse to go along with your Maoist struggle session.

Like I said: seek professional help.

First they hated Russia, the enemy, now they love Russia, because Trump says Russia is good.
Not very long ago they hated Arabs BAD! GOP and FoxNews were pumping that hate. That hate has seemed to fade.
Remember freedom Fries !!
Now they hate China. Trump has told them to hate China and they follow, with vigor.

Throughout history dictators have been exploiting and manipulating simpletons using fear and hate. Hitler mastered it in his manipulations of the German sheep population.

Trump has mastered it with his manipulation of his lemming supporters, even able to incite and insurrection at the Capitol from his lemming traitor supporters based on completely fabricated lies.

One theory is that Republicans have failed in life and live miserable lives, so they blame their problems on others instead of taking personal responsibility (common theme in GOP, War in Iraq, Bush crash, Covid disaster, all Dems fault). It is much easier to blame China or liberals for your problems than accept responsibility. The War in Iraq was the democrats fault.

We've been bitching about China for decades ya nut. You just never noticed because you were too focused on yourself.

100% correct.

They wake up pissed at the world....try to find more things to be pissed about when they are awake....and go to bed angry.
It's fun as shit to listen to Mac1958 and other Lefties push this new "they're so angry"...."they're so paranoid" bit in an attempt to suppress......What it really is is they're FINALLY retaliatory and the Left is shitting themselves....they want those passive, kind, ignorant suckers (conservatives) to get their noses back in their Bibles and pretend the Left isn't tearing their country apart. Not happening....sorry.

First they hated Russia, the enemy, now they love Russia, because Trump says Russia is good.
Not very long ago they hated Arabs BAD! GOP and FoxNews were pumping that hate. That hate has seemed to fade.
Remember freedom Fries !!
Now they hate China. Trump has told them to hate China and they follow, with vigor.

Throughout history dictators have been exploiting and manipulating simpletons using fear and hate. Hitler mastered it in his manipulations of the German sheep population.

Trump has mastered it with his manipulation of his lemming supporters, even able to incite and insurrection at the Capitol from his lemming traitor supporters based on completely fabricated lies.

One theory is that Republicans have failed in life and live miserable lives, so they blame their problems on others instead of taking personal responsibility (common theme in GOP, War in Iraq, Bush crash, Covid disaster, all Dems fault). It is much easier to blame China or liberals for your problems than accept responsibility. The War in Iraq was the democrats fault.

Meanwhile you turds only need what is good, decent, or productive to target your hate.

Right....I don't buy into the corporatist/fascist narratives and delusions that you lap up like a kitten at a saucer of milk, so I must be one of THEM!

And your only evidence of this is that I refuse to go along with your Maoist struggle session.

Like I said: seek professional help.
Yes sheep, tell us again how you're not a Trump supporter, you just support everything he does and says...

You are pathetic.

It's fun as shit to listen to Mac1958 and other Lefties push this new "they're so angry"...."they're so paranoid" bit in an attempt to suppress......What it really is is they're FINALLY retaliatory and the Left is shitting themselves....they want those passive, kind, ignorant suckers (conservatives) to get their noses back in their Bibles and pretend the Left isn't tearing their country apart. Not happening....sorry.
It's clear that you guys have been driven into a state of misguided rage and paranoia by talk radio and then the internet.

It couldn't be more obvious. And it couldn't be more obvious that your orange deity was the guy who brought it out.

Your admission is certainly not mandatory.

Republicans Always Need a Group/Country to Hate with Vigor

Some folks just seem determined to be hated. If you don't want it don't beg for it.
You mean like the left hates Israel, the USA,Christians and Anyone else that disagrees with them?

FIrst you used fear and hate of Arabs to stupidly go to war in Iraq, then Bush couldn't even win that war, like a GOP retard.

Then fear of illegals, then fear on the mobs, fear of China.
Ban french fries, Freedom fires ! Remember that GOP stupidity.

The GOP record is a record of total failure. The GOP results are total failure. You need to manufacture fear to distract from your record of total failure.

If you don't have fear then you retards will remember the GOP record of total failure: the failed GOP wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Katrina, the Bush crash, trump's failed covid response, world record covid deaths and cases, inciting an insurrection at the capitol. etc etc The Big Lie.

Once democrats embraced communism they became worth hating. The Russians turned in to the last citadel of Christianity. Better Russian than democrat.

Yes sheep, tell us again how you're not a Trump supporter, you just support everything he does and says...

You are pathetic.
you just support everything he does and says...

A straight-up lie.....I've opposed a lot of things he's done, and hated most of his appointments.

But those issues I've had are based upon policy, while unhinged crackpots like you go after personality and fake scandal.....When all else fails, screech RUSSIA!

Must really suck to only see 1s and 0s....Visiting a good mental health professional will probably help with that affliction.

Once democrats embraced communism they became worth hating. The Russians turned in to the last citadel of Christianity. Better Russian than democrat.
Translation:
I will do whatever Trump tells me to do.
Even though the GOP has told me to hate Russia for 80+ years (and I capitulated like a sheep), Trump has told me to love Russia, so now I capitulate like a sheep and I love Russia.

you just support everything he does and says...

A straight-up lie.....I've opposed a lot of things he's done, and hated most of his appointments.

But those issues I've had are based upon policy, while unhinged crackpots like you go after personality and fake scandal.....When all else fails, screech RUSSIA!

Must really suck to only see 1s and 0s....Visiting a good mental health professional will probably help with that affliction.
Yup sure, keep telling your self that. Whatever it takes to feel better about yourself.

Can you even admit Trump lost the election?? I don't think you can.

Yup sure, keep telling your self that. Whatever it takes to feel better about yourself.

Can you even admit Trump lost the election?? I don't think you can.
I'm not the one here trying to feel better about himself, Gumby....This etire thread has consited of you sitting aroun patting yourself on the back and reminding yourself of how smart you think that you are.

Forum List

Back