Republicans already talking about using reconciliation on Obamacare.

R

rdean

Remember reconciliation? Republicans used it three times under Bush. Remember what we got? Debt, a ruined economy and millions of jobs loss. That's wasn't what they planned. That's just how it turned out.

GOP sweep puts ObamaCare in jeopardy

We call people who come up with simple answers to complex problems "simpletons". And now we are about to go through it all over again.

Well, at least I can say "I told you so".

Remember reconciliation? Republicans used it three times under Bush. Remember what we got? Debt, a ruined economy and millions of jobs loss. That's wasn't what they planned. That's just how it turned out.

We call people who come up with simple answers to complex problems "simpletons". And now we are about to go through it all over again.

Oh poor deaner you must be going nutz right now!

Rtard, didn't you know there's a mass die in? 1000 other moonbats already started. Get your shit in gear and brew some kool aid parasite.

jonestown-massacre.jpg

as opposed to the last 8 years?

Something needs to be done to it. I carried my own private insurance with my family. No health issues, doc visits, prescriptions, and our premiums went to 1600 a month, 12000 deductible. I dropped insurance for the first time ever. Took only catastrophe.

Killing the ACA would be in the best interest of the American people because what Pelosi, Reid and Obama sold America is a damn lemon...

Also stop being queer in the head and accept that for the next four years you will see a different type of President and nothing like Bush...

:boohoo:

what if that simple answer to that complex problem is the best answer?.....is that guy still a simpleton for coming up with it?.....or are you a simpleton for not being able to understand it?...

It was just 16 years ago that America gave all three branches of government to Republcians. We lost millions of jobs. Much of our manufacturing section. Trillions in debt. The biggest movement of wealth from the middle class to billionaires in the history of the world. The worst recession ever. War. A Middle East in chaos. A world that saw America as the world's worst threat.

And now America has done it again. With someone worse than Bush. I hope we find another Obama to bail us out. But I doubt it. I suspect this time the damage will be much more permanent. Bush wasn't a racist and he was infinitely smarter than Trump.

It was just 16 years ago that America gave all three branches of government to Republcians. We lost millions of jobs. Much of our manufacturing section. Trillions in debt. The biggest movement of wealth from the middle class to billionaires in the history of the world. The worst recession ever. War. A Middle East in chaos. A world that saw America as the world's worst threat.

And now America has done it again. With someone worse than Bush. I hope we find another Obama to bail us out. But I doubt it. I suspect this time the damage will be much more permanent. Bush wasn't a racist and he was infinitely smarter than Trump.

and that has what to do with the op being wrong about the great depression?

what if that simple answer to that complex problem is the best answer?.....is that guy still a simpleton for coming up with it?.....or are you a simpleton for not being able to understand it?...
That's how Bush was. Simple answers to everything. Bush invaded Iraq and didn't even know there were Shiites and Sunni. He just saw Arabs. He had no idea they had been at war for a thousand years.

Trump didn't know Russia had invaded Georgia, the Ukraine and annexed Crimea. He's even worse than Bush.

Trump didn't know what the Nuclear Triad is. He didn't understand why we couldn't use nuclear weapons. We have them, why not use them?

He is as dumb as a rock. Sadly, he's a typical Republican.

:boohoo:
Make sure you remember that tune. We heard it under Bush when they made fun of Democrats after he become president. And now? When was the last time Bush was invited to a Republican convention?

Let's see what they put up. Ryan's mentioned combinations of tax credits along with tax free savings accounts. The dems already enacted taxes to pay for Obamacare. It has not worked because both Roberts rewrote the original law to allow states to opt out of Medicaid enrollment and the penalties are to low to actually cover what the "uninsured" cost when they get sick. Not that I liked Obamacare in the first place. But there is tax revenue already there for the gop to use.

You seem to have already forgotten that Trump defeated both the Republican and Democratic establishments, so the relevant question is not what Republican politicians are saying about Obamacare, which has already failed and continues to be unpopular among voters, but what Trump will tell them what the policy is.

Ah, more Safe Spacer meltdowns. I love it. I'll come back for more laughs later. Gotta run.

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

That's how Bush was. Simple answers to everything. Bush invaded Iraq and didn't even know there were Shiites and Sunni. He just saw Arabs. He had no idea they had been at war for a thousand years.

Trump didn't know Russia had invaded Georgia, the Ukraine and annexed Crimea. He's even worse than Bush.
you dont like answering questions do you?...

New Topics

Forum List

Back