Republican: Yes, We're Racist

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
What a refreshing truth! Explaining the difficulty of getting an immigration bill passed, Lindsey Graham (R) finally admits:

“Part of it, I think — and I hate to say this, because these are my people — but I hate to say it, but it’s racial,” said the lawmaker, who remained anonymous. “If you go to town halls people say things like, ‘These people have different cultural customs than we do.’ And that’s code for race.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) noted that race and demagoguery has always been a factor when it’s come to U.S. immigration policy, and it certainly is one now. “There’s nothing new going on today that’s gone on before,” Graham said. “This isn’t the first time that there’s been some ugliness around the issue of immigration.”

I like this new honesty!

Ohhhh it's CODE! Someone should really write down all the codes so we could invent a decoder ring.

There are people in the world who have different cultures from other people in the world. These cultures are not always compatible and they should not be forced to coexist with one another.

Last edited:
Ohhhh it's CODE! Someone should really write down all the codes so we could invent a decoder ring.

There are people in the world who have different cultures from other people in the world. These cultures are not always compatible and they should not be forced to coexist with one another.

"Forced"?

Thats why its code. They dont want to be outright with it. Why would they give you a decoder ring? You would claim it didnt work anyway. Who is forcing anyone to coexist? Move to another country if you don't like countries that welcome all cultures.

What a refreshing truth! Explaining the difficulty of getting an immigration bill passed, Lindsey Graham (R) finally admits:

“Part of it, I think — and I hate to say this, because these are my people — but I hate to say it, but it’s racial,” said the lawmaker, who remained anonymous. “If you go to town halls people say things like, ‘These people have different cultural customs than we do.’ And that’s code for race.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) noted that race and demagoguery has always been a factor when it’s come to U.S. immigration policy, and it certainly is one now. “There’s nothing new going on today that’s gone on before,” Graham said. “This isn’t the first time that there’s been some ugliness around the issue of immigration.”

I like this new honesty!

Why not include Graham's full quote?

“There will always be people [who have] different reasons for opposing the change. We have a history in this country of demagoguery when it comes [to immigration]. You know, ‘Irish Need Not Apply.’ There’s nothing new going on today that’s gone on before. This isn’t the first time that there’s been some ugliness around the issue of immigration,” Graham said.

He was speaking of the nation as a whole not just republicans.

are all the left on this board dishonest douches in what they post?

I'll answer, YES they are

get that title folks

CaféAuLait;8546578 said:

I like this new honesty!

“There will always be people [who have] different reasons for opposing the change. We have a history in this country of demagoguery when it comes [to immigration]. You know, ‘Irish Need Not Apply.’ There’s nothing new going on today that’s gone on before. This isn’t the first time that there’s been some ugliness around the issue of immigration,” Graham said.

Because I was asked earlier not to post entire news stories? And did I state he was referring to one group in particular?

CaféAuLait;8546578 said:

I like this new honesty!

Because I was asked earlier not to post entire news stories? And did I state he was referring to one group in particular?

LOL the extra sentence which clarifies he is speaking in broad terms would not have been banned by forum-- and you know it. You then go onto say " I didn't state he was referring to one group in particular?" Then please explain YOUR chosen thread title: " "Republican's Yes, We're Racist"... lol

Pathetic and transparent. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8546578 said:

I like this new honesty!

^ ask about plywood

I spoke to a democrat once and he said all democrats are racist, so I guess that means you're all racists.

Oh, Lindsay Graham... :lol: I thought the OP was actually being serious until I got to that part

I like this new honesty!

Uhhhh

Where did he say Republicans were actually racist? Liberal journalism, on cue. The story mentions one Republican, and nobody else. That Republican doesn't even call out the Republicans by name! Even the title is vague "Republicans See Racism As a Factor in Immigration Stalemate."

Would you mind LISTING said Republicans?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back