Republican Wisconsin assembly speaker wears protective gear while telling voters they are 'incredibly safe to go out'

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
And the award for the least self aware politician (other than blob-in-chief of course) goes to Wisconsin assemblyman Robin Vos dressed in head to toe PPE, telling voters forced to vote in person during a pandemic, that it’s perfectly safe to go out in public.

B3C3BDDD-071B-4672-A09A-76EA1154B1D9.jpeg

And the award for the least self aware politician (other than blob-in-chief of course) goes to Wisconsin assemblyman Robin Vos dressed in head to toe PPE, telling voters forced to vote in person during a pandemic, that it’s perfectly safe to go out in public.

View attachment 321163

A meme waiting to happen. Like the Santa Clara woman that wouldn't stop touching her face while talking about not touching your face.

I wonder if the voters in Wisconsin went to the grocery store last week..

View attachment 321163

Would not surprise me to see Republicans get pummeled in in Wisconsin in November.

I live in wiscy....I didn't vote. Risking my life to vote for a corporate shill(both parties like the rich guy). The election should have been postponed a month ago. Only a compete dimwit can't figure it out.

Forum List

Back