Republican Voter Fraud - CAUGHT!

President Trump was correct - Voter Fraud is REAL!
He just didn't think HIS agents would get caught...

A West Virginia postal carrier pled guilty to mail and election fraud after admitting he changed the political affiliation on multiple voter ballots from Democrat to Republican.

Thomas Cooper, 47, admitted to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail Thursday after an affidavit was filed against him in May.

Cooper held a contract with the U.S. Postal Service to pick up mail in three towns in Pendleton County.

In April, per a statement from the Department of Justice, the county clerk found absentee ballot requests from eight voters that were tampered with a black ink pen, five of which had their party affiliation switched to Republican. Three others that had their affiliation already set to Republican were altered, but did not have their political party changed. All ballots were located in Pendleton County.
So you are also against Mail-In ballots.
Thank You

President Trump was correct - Voter Fraud is REAL!
He just didn't think HIS agents would get caught...

A West Virginia postal carrier pled guilty to mail and election fraud after admitting he changed the political affiliation on multiple voter ballots from Democrat to Republican.

Thomas Cooper, 47, admitted to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail Thursday after an affidavit was filed against him in May.

Cooper held a contract with the U.S. Postal Service to pick up mail in three towns in Pendleton County.

In April, per a statement from the Department of Justice, the county clerk found absentee ballot requests from eight voters that were tampered with a black ink pen, five of which had their party affiliation switched to Republican. Three others that had their affiliation already set to Republican were altered, but did not have their political party changed. All ballots were located in Pendleton County.
So YOU ARE admitting to voter fraud. Alright, that's a start, now lets get voter ID in place.
I'm sure you ARE FOR that. Thanks again for the admission.

PS.....I'm against all voter fraud no matter where it comes from.

Why do you think Voter ID would fix this?
Voter ID is NOTHING but a worthless hurdle to keep many legitimate voters from voting.
It does little to nothing at all to stop voter fraud.

Voter ID is step towards closing the gap and making voter fraud more difficult. Expunging voters from registration lists who have not voted in 6 years or responded to inquiries to validate that they still live in the district is a good move as well.

I am against voter fraud regardless of who the perpetrator is - Republican or Democrat. That said, I find it more frustrating and suspicious that Democrats are always the ones resisting any attempt to mitigate voter fraud. Why is that? They immediately point to Blacks saying it will hurt them the most. How?
Democrats think blacks are too stupid to have an ID. How stupid is that?
Not stupid, racist.

But then, the Dimwinger Party is the party of racists.

LOL Such simple-minded answers from the Republicans...
I guess they can't handle complicated issues. :omg:

Forum List

Back