Republican U.S. Sen. Blunt Decides Not To Seek Reelection In 2022

Another republican senator is not running for reelection next year.

He's from Missouri so they will put another republican in his place.

Good for him, he's been in Washington since 1997, and is over 70 years old...the GOP has plenty of young talent, it's nice to see someone willing to retire and give someone else a chance....it's sad, watching the power hungry folks, unwilling to give it up, still holding on to it til their in their 80s....

The seat is probably safe in Missouri. Others won't be other than maybe Shelby in Alabama.

Four other Republican senators - Rob Portman of Ohio, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Richard Burr of North Carolina and Richard Shelby of Alabama - also have announced that they are not seeking reelection in 2022.

For the life of me Dana, I do NOT understand why people want the job. Power, ego, and the ability to grift off of lobbyists, bigly donors and perhaps insider information?

Seems hollow

The seat is probably safe in Missouri. Others won't be other than maybe Shelby in Alabama.

Four other Republican senators - Rob Portman of Ohio, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Richard Burr of North Carolina and Richard Shelby of Alabama - also have announced that they are not seeking reelection in 2022.

For the life of me Dana, I do NOT understand why people want the job. Power, ego, and the ability to grift off of lobbyists, bigly donors and perhaps insider information?

Seems hollow
Knowing the kountry fucks like I do they will only vote for white Republicans. The big cities vote for Democrats....

He's 71.

Anyone that age, or older, in congress should be deciding to retire.

1615232970485.png

He's a damn pussy!

New Topics

Forum List

Back