Republican stupidity morphs into Democrat oppression

What could possibly go wrong with this? A police force run at the federal level? Republicans in office...look out leftist cities.
Democrats in office...look out rural America.

The signs are all there that our freedoms are slowly being stripped away if only you open your eyes.

Your question is valid and a good one but you underestimate the power of the deep state. We have a national police force now, called the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or FBI. It wasn't watch out leftist cities during any Republican administration; it has always been, look out conservatives.

The reason for a nationalized police force is so that they can redirect every police force in the nation against what they claim to be the number one threat to their Marxist dream: conservatives.

The right to due process before asset forfeiture has been violated for thirty years and yet you people say NOTHING!
Republicans say nothing. Fake conservatives, even those here, say nothing. There are many here who know the war on drugs is unconstitutional but they support it because they've been brainwashed by your-brain-on-drugs commercials. Those commercials just made me hungry; I love me some eggs cooked in cast iron.

Forum List

Back