Republican stages of grief

It's possible the GOP could win again, but instead of simply bashing the Liberals, first they need to look hard at what they're trying to sell America's voters, because right now most of them are not buying it. Republicans are losing the votes of women, minorities, and young people, and are fast becoming a party of angry, old white men. Republicans have won the popular vote only twice in the last 32 years; their recent victories held together by district gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics. Soon, even that won't be enough to keep them in power. Demographic's and voter preferences are changing, if the GOP doesn't moderate their views, and change with the times, they risk becoming only a regional party dominated by southern white men.

As long as the duopoly exists the GOP has a chance to win every two years. Its a matter of “when” not “if” the republicans are voted back into power. If enough of the electorate turns against the Democratic Party, the focus will be them, not necessarily what the other party did or didn’t do prior. The Republican Party is not going to change its tactics or lack there of until several elections in a row are lost.

jmo
Sell? Republicans offer jobs and opportunities for individuals to be responsible for themselves.....so of course the Dim dregs have no interest in any of that!

I understand that, but if the party continues to lose voters, job opportunities and individual responsibility may not be enough to win elections.
Then the country is lost to the new Gestapo who love the fact nobody wants to work and waits at home for welfare checks.

These bastards stay in a perpetual state of white grievance between open rage and weeping uncontrollably.

January 6th is the manifestation of that very Lush Rimbaugh formula.

Let's see what else America allows these people to destroy.

Y'all got no room to talk.

You still haven't gone past stage 2 from the 2000 or 2016 elections.

2000, Yes. 550 votes in one FL county. The SC installed Bush. That one will forever have an asterisk beside it. I won't apologize for feeling aggrieved over that one.
2016? All the hoopla came AFTER the inauguration. I don't remember Clinton screaming "FRAUD!!" for six straight months leading up to the election. I don't remember
endless court cases filed (by her) in the three states that were close. I don't remember Clinton calling for recount after recount (Jill Stein requested those), and I certainly
don't remember Clinton supporters and Democrats storming the Capitol on EC certification day demanding that the election be overturned. I remember that Clinton
conceded the next morning and went hiking. I remember Obama inviting Trump to the White House THREE days after the election. I remember Obama giving the
incoming clown a smooth transition.

If you'd like to make hay of what happened after Trump took office...well....95% of the blame for that..goes to Trump! :)

LOL, you assholes are still screaming about Russia.

Psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross suggests that when faced with a loss, many go through five distinct stages of grief
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
It's clear that Republicans are in the first 2 stages. Many still deny Trump and the GOP lost the 2020 election, this despite Trump's own hand picked judges finding no credible evidence of voter fraud. Anger...lot's of that!! I read angry threats of a civil war, name calling, foul language, and the like. Republicans would do well to skip stages 3 and 4 and simply accept the fact that Joe Biden and the Democrats won fairly.

It's possible the GOP could win again, but instead of simply bashing the Liberals, first they need to look hard at what they're trying to sell America's voters, because right now most of them are not buying it. Republicans are losing the votes of women, minorities, and young people, and are fast becoming a party of angry, old white men. Republicans have won the popular vote only twice in the last 32 years; their recent victories held together by district gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics. Soon, even that won't be enough to keep them in power. Demographic's and voter preferences are changing, if the GOP doesn't moderate their views, and change with the times, they risk becoming only a regional party dominated by southern white men.

Those are the facts, Jack - Just the facts! :bye1:
1. I'll never bargin with evil
2. I don't get depressed
and finally 3 I will never accept thief of the 2020 election

These bastards stay in a perpetual state of white grievance between open rage and weeping uncontrollably.

dumbass if you truly are black get out of your stupor because the only real friends you have is anyone that isn't an antirights fascist democrat and that's all democrats

Psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross suggests that when faced with a loss, many go through five distinct stages of grief
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
It's clear that Republicans are in the first 2 stages. Many still deny Trump and the GOP lost the 2020 election, this despite Trump's own hand picked judges finding no credible evidence of voter fraud. Anger...lot's of that!! I read angry threats of a civil war, name calling, foul language, and the like. Republicans would do well to skip stages 3 and 4 and simply accept the fact that Joe Biden and the Democrats won fairly.

Those are the facts, Jack - Just the facts! :bye1:
Then it will be a different story after the next election when the only thing democrats will be doing is as their boss and shit them self. But I do wish we could break them of that habit of playing with it.

Fucking nutty. ^^^

Lunatic stuff.

What do you call the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of leftists enraged by George Floyd and testing down historical statues?

Fucking leftards are insanely stupid.

Forum List

Back