Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

Unless, of course, the company offered you $83K for nothing, as well.
You called it a bribe. Just following up what they bribed Biden to get in return.

If you can’t say, it’s merely a demonstration that you’re full of shit.
Are you high? It's illegal to benefit family members from your position. WHO does not know this?
And again why would they give it to Hunter Biden.....he's a fucking moron.....my dick has a higher IQ
Post the law and let’s discuss it because you’re leaving out some really important details, specifically that Joe Biden has to do something with his office to provide their family member the benefit.

That just doesn’t exist here.
Really, so Don Jr could go get a job from a Russian company and there would be no issues?
Depends on what Trump does for that company. For example, if Trump eases sanctions in return for Don Jrs job, totally illegal.

Say a college pays Don Jr $50k for an hour long speech. You telling me that Don Jr would have gotten that gig if Trump weren’t president?
He's a sharp guy, but no he wouldn't have received it.....and he shouldn't.

You called it a bribe. Just following up what they bribed Biden to get in return.

Are you high? It's illegal to benefit family members from your position. WHO does not know this?
And again why would they give it to Hunter Biden.....he's a fucking moron.....my dick has a higher IQ
Post the law and let’s discuss it because you’re leaving out some really important details, specifically that Joe Biden has to do something with his office to provide their family member the benefit.

Really, so Don Jr could go get a job from a Russian company and there would be no issues?
Depends on what Trump does for that company. For example, if Trump eases sanctions in return for Don Jrs job, totally illegal.

Say a college pays Don Jr $50k for an hour long speech. You telling me that Don Jr would have gotten that gig if Trump weren’t president?
So according to your standard we should be locking him up too, right?

Which is why your argument is bogus. You can’t make that kind of contract illegal. What you can make illegal is actions by US officials.

But you did not hire Hunter, and the Senate cmte says he walks. That's the end of it.

Which is why your argument is bogus. You can’t make that kind of contract illegal. What you can make illegal is actions by US officials.
You can make that illegal, it's a foreign country, not Google.....just like you can't take campaign contributions from foreign countries....same reasoning applies.....

You can make that illegal, it's a foreign country, not Google.....just like you can't take campaign contributions from foreign countries....same reasoning applies.....
Nope.

Running for office is a choice. Joe Biden signs up to run for office, he agrees to abide but election laws.

Hunter Biden never ran for office. You’re limiting his freedom of employment based on Joe Biden’s decision. Unconstitutional.

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

View attachment 392212

wow i feel better this was a great idea i'm sure this will make people feel better about biden

Nope.

Running for office is a choice. Joe Biden signs up to run for office, he agrees to abide but election laws.

Hunter Biden never ran for office. You’re limiting his freedom of employment based on Joe Biden’s decision. Unconstitutional.
Corruption is ok if it's a democrat, got it. LOUD and CLEAR

Nope.

Corruption is ok if it's a democrat, got it. LOUD and CLEAR
You are definitely only hearing what you want.

Nothing I can do about that.

It does exist...again my dick has a higher IQ.......he go them because of who his daddy was.....you know it and I know it.
I know he got that job because of who his dad was. Not denying it.

The difference between us is that I know this is both common and legal. In fact, I doubt it’d be constitutional to make it illegal. Now, if Biden did something with his office to get Hunter Biden his position, totally different story.

You simply don’t know what you’re talking about.

But go ahead and post the law if you think it’ll back you up.
Ok so they hired Hunter, his dad got the job...what did Baurisma get out of it?

Biden learned from a master:

1600984127256.png

It does exist...again my dick has a higher IQ.......he go them because of who his daddy was.....you know it and I know it.

The difference between us is that I know this is both common and legal. In fact, I doubt it’d be constitutional to make it illegal. Now, if Biden did something with his office to get Hunter Biden his position, totally different story.

View attachment 392502

Darling you must've been born yesterday.

You can by access to ANYONE in DC, including Trump who not only gave access but put many of his high dollar campaign donors into very high positions. Just ask ex-ebassador to EU named Sondland and our current Post Master.

View attachment 392502

Darling you must've been born yesterday.

You can by access to ANYONE in DC, including Trump who not only gave access but put many of his high dollar campaign donors into very high positions. Just ask ex-ebassador to EU named Sondland and our current Post Master.

"You can by access to ANYONE in DC, ..."

"by"????????

So you must be the star pupil in government school, huh?

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

View attachment 392212

1601756920741.png

View attachment 392212

Nobody said there was any wrongdoing.

But the fact that Hunter has made millions working in areas he knows nothing about confirms that Joe Biden's name opened doors.

Biden might not like it.....and I really hope Hunter would never be stupid enough to say he was remotely qualified for any of those gigs.

Forum List

Back