Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

It's my government he sold for that bribe.
Be specific. Stop with the vague talk. Tell me what they got for that bribe.

Exactly what sort of moron are you.....be specific.

Apparently kind of moron that asked someone like you a rational question expecting a coherent answer.

Not rational at all.
Unless, of course, the company offered you $83K for nothing, as well.

Did you get the $1.5 billion from China, too?

Why not...you moron?

Apparently kind of moron that asked someone like you a rational question expecting a coherent answer.
What who got for the Bribe? You do know it's illegal to cash in on a family members influence of the government, right?
This is the shit they claimed Trump would do....but nope....just Biden.
Nope . . . just Trump

Not rational at all.

Did you get the $1.5 billion from China, too?

Why not...you moron?
I mean Hunter Biden is a gem...he is super smart too

Got discharged from the Navy for being a Cokehead
Gets caught leaving coke in a rental car
Knocks up a stripper in Arkansas and forces a paternity test.....only to be declared the father....what kinda stupid do you have to be?
Bangs his brother's wife
Doesnt know anything about energy
Doesnt know anything about Ukraine
Doesnt know anything about China

Who would not want this guy to run their company...especially for millions of dollars.........

PS this is what lefties really believe.......they think this guy is brilliant

It's ironic since they whine about rich white people getting away with stuff because of who their daddy is.....and yet they defend this.......
just like everything to these people it's all about the D next to your name.

What who got for the Bribe? You do know it's illegal to cash in on a family members influence of the government, right?
Nope . . . just Trump

"FLASHBACK: BIDEN CALLS FOR COMMUNIST CHINESE INFLUENCE IN “ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT, CLASSROOMS… AND BOARDROOMS”
Biden goes on to praise a ‘rising China’ as a ‘positive development’ for the United States

...Biden once called for the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) ties with the US to extend into “all levels of government,” classrooms, laboratories and boardrooms.

Biden’s commitment to fuse with Beijing is not only illustrative of how the Obama administration was in bed with Chinese Communist Party, but his reference to “laboratories” takes on a whole new meaning as the coronavirus that ravaged the globe is said to have originated in a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan."
Flashback: Biden Calls for Communist Chinese Influence in “All Levels of Government, Classrooms… and Boardrooms”

Nope . . . just Trump
Nope just Biden.......facts, starkey doesn't believe in them.

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????

You are going to have to prove that. Where does it say that in the report?
I put a link.....

You put up a link to an article from the ny post.

I said you're going to have to prove it where does it say that in the report?

Which means you need to provide the report and where in that report it says that.

What is the crime you are accusing him of and why didn't the republicans send it on to barr and the DOJ for indictment and prosecution?

The republican report says you're a liar. No crimes. No wrong doing.

Again.
THE actual report says you are a liar. Like usual. So we can put you and Starkey down as supporting human trafficking. Typical for uninformed POS who swallows everything the Dims tell you.

Of course it is a crime, you dunce.

MISUSE OF POSITION AND GOVERNMENT RESOURCES

Misuse of Position | Use of Official Title | Personal Use of Government Property | Use of Non-Public Information | Use of Official Time | Disclosing Procurement Information | Letters of Recommendation on Official Stationery

An employee may not use his official position, including information learned by virtue of his position, for his personal benefit or for the benefit of others.

Misuse of Position and Government Resources

Can you really be this stupid....or is government school indoctrination this indelible?????

I mean....really.....how many times a day are you having conversations where the other person simply rolls their eyes?????

You called it a bribe. Just following up what they bribed Biden to get in return.

If you can’t say, it’s merely a demonstration that you’re full of shit.

You called it a bribe. Just following up what they bribed Biden to get in return.

Re-post without the vulgarity. It gives away that you recognize how stupid you look.

Of course it is a crime, you dunce.

MISUSE OF POSITION AND GOVERNMENT RESOURCES

Misuse of Position | Use of Official Title | Personal Use of Government Property | Use of Non-Public Information | Use of Official Time | Disclosing Procurement Information | Letters of Recommendation on Official Stationery

An employee may not use his official position, including information learned by virtue of his position, for his personal benefit or for the benefit of others.

Misuse of Position and Government Resources

Can you really be this stupid....or is government school indoctrination this indelible?????

I mean....really.....how many times a day are you having conversations where the other person simply rolls their eyes?????
You haven’t said what the misuse of office was.

Your vague accusations and insults belie the weakness of your argument.

Re-post without the vulgarity. It gives away that you recognize how stupid you look.
Can’t answer a simple question merely reveals you are full of do-do.

Are you high? It's illegal to benefit family members from your position. WHO does not know this?
And again why would they give it to Hunter Biden.....he's a fucking moron.....my dick has a higher IQ

Are you high? It's illegal to benefit family members from your position. WHO does not know this?
And again why would they give it to Hunter Biden.....he's a fucking moron.....my dick has a higher IQ
Post the law and let’s discuss it because you’re leaving out some really important details, specifically that Joe Biden has to do something with his office to provide their family member the benefit.

That just doesn’t exist here.

Post the law and let’s discuss it because you’re leaving out some really important details, specifically that Joe Biden has to do something with his office to provide their family member the benefit.

Really, so Don Jr could go get a job from a Russian company and there would be no issues?

It does exist...again my dick has a higher IQ.......he go them because of who his daddy was.....you know it and I know it.

Really, so Don Jr could go get a job from a Russian company and there would be no issues?
The cmte said Hunter walks.

It does exist...again my dick has a higher IQ.......he go them because of who his daddy was.....you know it and I know it.
I know he got that job because of who his dad was. Not denying it.

The difference between us is that I know this is both common and legal. In fact, I doubt it’d be constitutional to make it illegal. Now, if Biden did something with his office to get Hunter Biden his position, totally different story.

You simply don’t know what you’re talking about.

But go ahead and post the law if you think it’ll back you up.

Depends on what Trump does for that company. For example, if Trump eases sanctions in return for Don Jrs job, totally illegal.

Say a college pays Don Jr $50k for an hour long speech. You telling me that Don Jr would have gotten that gig if Trump weren’t president?

I know he got that job because of who his dad was. Not denying it.

The difference between us is that I know this is both common and legal. In fact, I doubt it’d be constitutional to make it illegal. Now, if Biden did something with his office to get Hunter Biden his position, totally different story.

You simply don’t know what you’re talking about.

But go ahead and post the law if you think it’ll back you up.
Ok so they hired Hunter, his dad got the job...what did Baurisma get out of it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back