Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

Of course he did nothing criminal. He just used his position to get what he wanted. Highly unethical, but not criminal.
What specifically are you accusing him of doing?

Look it up your self. Its been all over this board in the past. Biden/Ukraine.
You’re the one making accusations, too afraid to be specific because (guessing here) you actually know it’s BS?

Nope. Just to lazy to look it up. I know what its about. If you want to know, look it up. If not, I couldn't care less.
So you don’t actually know what you’re accusing Biden of? Why would you need to look it up?

The entire point of the Russian disinformation campaign is to create vague unsubstantiated accusations that can never be disproven.

Oh I know what he did. The dumbass outed himself on National television. If you want to know, look it up. It has to do with Burissma, the Ukraine and his son.
Yet you’re so shy you can’t even talk about it.

What Biden did was use US aid to get a corrupt prosecutor dismissed. Tell me, are you a fan of taxpayer money being given to corrupt governments?

Not shy at all. No. What Biden did was get an official discharged who was investigating a company that gave his son a job making 50 thousand a week in a field he knows nothing about.

Not criminal but pretty unethical. Using his place as a sitting VP to make sure his son has a job. As for the investigator being corrupt, that's pretty debatable.

I'm not a fan of our tax dollars going to anyone. If I had my way foreign aid would end.

No one who was involved in Ukraine policy believed Shokin was investigating Burisma and as the testimony given in this report shows, no one at State Dept made any decisions because of that fact.

Shokin was corrupt. The State Dept knew it.

Nah. The State Department knew no such thing. I've read where Shokin was an honest investigator who was closing in on Burisma. You can believe what you want.

And of course Biden told the President of the Ukraine that he had six hours to get rid of the investigator. If he wasn't gone then the foreign aid slated for the Ukraine would be gone. A threat?? You bet.
Officials from the State Dept have given depositions clearly laying out why they believed Shokin was corrupt. Our allies, the World Bank all agreed.

The only people claiming Shokin was an honest investigator are the corrupt Russians that he was defending and those who participated in the scheme to influence the election with disinformation.

Our Allies and the World Bank. Don't make me laugh.

Shokin was an honest investigator and he was closing in on Burisma. That's why Biden wanted him gone. If Burisma folded his son would be out of that cushy job.

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

View attachment 392212
Did you really think the criminal scum would find anything else?

Now....what is it that makes Hunter Biden, crack-addict, ne'er-do-well, with no experience in gas or oil, kicked out of the Navy, never visited the Ukraine....worth millions and billions?
His name lends credibility to their business.

Why should you care why he was paid? It wasn't your money.

It's my government he sold for that bribe.

Now....what is it that makes Hunter Biden, crack-addict, ne'er-do-well, with no experience in gas or oil, kicked out of the Navy, never visited the Ukraine....worth millions and billions?

Interesting that when Biden was VP, he and his son Hunter went to deal with China, and Hunter came away with $millions.....

But Trump is immune to the bribes.

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.

Something can be corrupt and not be illegal. Hunter Biden had no real skill set or experience in the field of energy to warrant the money he was being paid so the question is why do you pay him like that unless you are getting something from his Vice President father. If you read the Biden section in the Book Profiles in Corruption you will see Joe Biden has a long history of using the office’s he has held to enrich himself and his family. To be fair and balanced Republicans do the same.

Something can be corrupt and not be illegal. Hunter Biden had no real skill set or experience in the field of energy to warrant the money he was being paid so the question is why do you pay him like that unless you are getting something from his Vice President father. If you read the Biden section in the Book Profiles in Corruption you will see Joe Biden has a long history of using the office’s he has held to enrich himself and his family. To be fair and balanced Republicans do the same.
Simple enough. Burisma gets to point at their board and say that the VP’s son is a member. That alone is a tangible benefit to increase credibility and give air of legitimacy to a company that is rapidly shifting away from Russian influence to Western investment.

No special government favors needed and zero evidence that Hunter Biden’s position had anything to do with any government policy.

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

View attachment 392212
You mean not even the great republican scumbag Guliani could find the evidence?

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
If you’re aware of such evidence, why isn’t the FBI?
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

He is fucked, he's gonna need every connection to get out of this one.......
What was the CRIME referred to the FBI on Hunter?
Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

Possible baby seal clubbing too. :rolleyes:
Watch for Biden to refuse to debate...smartass...no way can he answer these questions in front of Trump.....
He'll be glad to answer and call bullshit on the trump pos

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
If you’re aware of such evidence, why isn’t the FBI?
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

He is fucked, he's gonna need every connection to get out of this one.......
What was the CRIME referred to the FBI on Hunter?
Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

Possible baby seal clubbing too. :rolleyes:
Watch for Biden to refuse to debate...smartass...no way can he answer these questions in front of Trump.....
He'll be glad to answer and call bullshit on the trump pos
LOL, I can just hear it, Biden stammering along...Well you know what I mean!

Of course they didn't anything illegal.
Oh Starkey defending Hunter Biden with nothing....nice.......so guys what was the over under on this post....I had 10 min
LOL It's trumps son going before AG . GD den of snakes ,the Trump family
Ooooh the crack whore AG of NY that is Soros' mistress......oh no........what's she gonna do, shake her head fast at him?
Yeah I don't make this shit up

It's my government he sold for that bribe.
Be specific. Stop with the vague talk. Tell me what they got for that bribe.

Exactly what sort of moron are you.....be specific.

Apparently kind of moron that asked someone like you a rational question expecting a coherent answer.
What who got for the Bribe? You do know it's illegal to cash in on a family members influence of the government, right?
This is the shit they claimed Trump would do....but nope....just Biden.

Forum List

Back