Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.37.32 PM.png

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
If you’re aware of such evidence, why isn’t the FBI?
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

He is fucked, he's gonna need every connection to get out of this one.......

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

View attachment 392212
Sounds like Johnson is trying BS his way out of the obvious---------------------sounds like he do is doing the bribes through family bank accounts CRIMES. Sounds like he needs to be investigated. I know Pelosi and her son PAUL JR were also taking bribes from a different ukrainian energy company---I suspect that many of our politicians that voted for funds to be sent there were also taking the bribes.

View attachment 392212
They found no such thing you fucking quack. They found the opposite.

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

What was the CRIME referred to the FBI on Hunter?

View attachment 392212

Can you direct quote "the opposite" mr.supposedly-not-quack?

It's in the report....

It was illegal for him to take the money from the Russian widow...ironic, no?
and working with a sex trafficking ring is pretty abhorrent....you might even say...Deplorable

View attachment 392212
Way to re-write history / spread propaganda via personal snowflake translation...

....unless you consider confessed Extortion Obama-Biden 'foreign policy'...

View attachment 392212

Can you direct quote "the opposite" mr.supposedly-not-quack?
The entire damn report is a showcase of what they did wrong. Holy fuck.

It's in the report....

It was illegal for him to take the money from the Russian widow...ironic, no?
and working with a sex trafficking ring is pretty abhorrent....you might even say...Deplorable

Why is it illegal? Hunter is a private citizen and can take money for whatever services (of legal sort) he provides.

It's in the report....

Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

It's in the report....

Lol you people and this bullshit tabloid The New York post. You have to be dumb to believe this shit. What’s the FBI waiting for exactly?

It's in the report....

Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

Possible baby seal clubbing too. :rolleyes:

It's in the report....

Possible baby seal clubbing too. :rolleyes:
Watch for Biden to refuse to debate...smartass...no way can he answer these questions in front of Trump.....

Forum List

Back