Republican Senators Do Fate-Sealing About The Trumped-Up In Office Administration!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The House Impeachment Article can be said easily well-drawn: Especially In the event that "Time" has been found to have been standing still. There is unimpeachable(?) evidence of a Trumped-Up Administration, President of the USA until Jan 20, 2021. There is a Constitutional matter of disqualification from further federal office-holding--easily applicable to anyone deemed a U. S. National. There is a particular residency and natural birth clause--of the Presidency--which does not allow the office to just any private citizen.

The Presidency comes into play as a particularly qualified type of private citizen. Not even a stolen election is a qualification for the Presidency--even one way or another(?)!

Even The "Incitement of the Insurrection" has become a legal defense by many participants in the attempt at the overthrow of the legislative branch. On the matter of a particular qualification: No Senator is on trial for participating in the insurrection attempt. In fact, their language-use is already claimed to be not relevant in the particular Matter. The Participants understood clearly: The Trumped-Up Address. That in fact is their defense.

The trial should in fact be regarded as in process to its inevitable outcome.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30 itself: Offers clarity in the Matter of the Christian Message! Red States have recently created, "Safe Haven" Baby Abandonment boxes. At least one Holy Father historically had created them as alternative to drowning the newborn in the Tiber River! Red State Christianity has become far more clear of message: During the Trumped-Up Administration, starting 2016!)

The Presidency does not apply to any private citizen, but only to a uniquely qualified, presidentially-qualified private citizen. That class of individual is likely presumptive in the matter of just who gets disqualified in the matter of an impeachment trial.

Then relevant is the Trumped-Up Language-Speak clearly understood by the insurrection-attempt participants.

Real lawyers will clearly so-state: Qualified as they are to actually see--what they are reading. . . .and mostly, who was listening.

(Matt 25: 14-30 itself: Offers clarity in the Matter of the Christian Message! Red States have recently created, "Safe Haven" Baby Abandonment boxes. At least one Holy Father historically had created them as alternative to drowning the newborn in the Tiber River! Red State Christianity has become far more clear of message: During the Trumped-Up Administration, starting 2016!)

Last edited:
Russian hoax lies, impeachment lies, unconstitutional impeachments. Dems just keep lying for everyone to see. Its all a big clown show now.

It's on video. The act that led to the latest impeachment, that is. It's also on Twatter.

As for the Constitution, that's documented too.

Keep in mind "what is real" is not the same thing as "what I wish were real".

Russian hoax lies, impeachment lies, unconstitutional impeachments. Dems just keep lying for everyone to see. Its all a big clown show now.

It's on video. The act that led to the latest impeachment, that is. It's also on Twatter.

Except, there was nothing in there inciting a riot. You're going to have to drop your emotions and look at the facts.

Except, there was nothing in there inciting a riot. You're going to have to drop your emotions and look at the facts.

No actually I don't have to do any such thing. The Senate does.

And just to state the obvious, honoring what Reality is has nothing to do with "emotions". Self-delusion might, though.

No actually I don't have to do any such thing. The Senate does.

And just to state the obvious, honoring what Reality is has nothing to do with "emotions". Self-delusion might, though.

No need to quote emotions. I know what I said. Its dead in the senate. The senate will throw it out after looking at facts. The libs will vote based on their emotions. Thats it, thats all.

Trumped-Up Speak is what the participants understood it to be. Any other group or class of individuals is not relevant in the Matter of how the Incitement was communicated. It was in the Republican, Trumped-Up Address! Surely the Democrats and Independents need to be schooled in the matter of just who was incited in the Trumped-Up Address. These were apparently Republicans. These were a part of an apparently powerful faction within that party!

Forum List

Back