Republican Senators Are Losing the Fundraising Battle

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Republican Senators up for reelection in 2020 are trailing their democratic competitors in fundraising and are also underwater in their approval ratings. The Trump affect is in full swing. He's dragging them down along with his own sinking ship.

Trump devotees will, of course, ignore these signs, just like they did leading up to the 2018 midterms when they lost 40 seats in the House and seven governorships. They'll pretend Trump's high level of disapproval among the American people mean nothing and will foolishly claim polls only tell the truth when they show him doing well. They will continue to do all of this to the detriment of their own party and will be left in shock and awe on election night when they get swept across the board should things not drastically change over the next year. If a radical extreme leftist like Warren or Sanders ends up being president you have only yourselves to blame.

I said back in 2016 when Trump got the nomination he would be a long term liability for the GOP and it's playing out exactly as I expected it would.

Key incumbents are losing the money battle as 2020's top Senate races heat up

LOL...

Good luck with this... The fund raising just started for those races.

And the democrats have doomed themselves with endless investigations and false accusations..

Last edited:
LOL...

No it didn't and thanks for being the first Trump Tard to prove my point. I'm sure your brethren will be along soon to make fools out of themselves as well.

Republican Senators up for reelection in 2020 are trailing their democratic competitors in fundraising and are also underwater in their approval ratings. The Trump affect is in full swing. He's dragging them down along with his own sinking ship.

Trump devotees will, of course, ignore these signs, just like they did leading up to the 2018 midterms when they lost 40 seats in the House and seven governorships. They'll pretend Trump's high level of disapproval among the American people mean nothing and will foolishly claim polls only tell the truth when they show him doing well. They will continue to do all of this to the detriment of their own party and will be left in shock and awe on election night when they get swept across the board should things not drastically change over the next year. If a radical extreme leftist like Warren or Sanders ends up being president you have only yourselves to blame.

I said back in 2016 when Trump got the nomination he would be a long term liability for the GOP and it's playing out exactly as I expected it would.

I understand you must cling to some thread of hope as your reality seems bleak for at least another 5+ years. I admit I don't actually feel your misery but can hear it in your words and know that I would much rather you not be suffering. Still, as the old Chinese proverb goes ... better you than me. :D

upload_2019-10-21_13-35-39.jpeg
images
images

The GOP seems to be doing ok. Wins in Connecticut, Minnesota, New Hampshire NC and recently Louisiana.

Could be the people are not buying what the demoquacks are spewing is my guess.

Our corrupt media peddles tin foil hat conspiracies, political hate, half truths and lies.

Our broken education system failed to teach civics to our children so they are growing up whole heartedly believing the propaganda that our trash media peddles 24/7

It's also interesting that the gop House fundraising is not doing so good. Yet Trump is burying the dems in fundraising for his job.

So you are the political genius we keep hearing about. OK, who is the Democrat nominee, who will get those Dem senators get elected?

Many TRUMP supporters don't see republicans who hold office as doing much to move forward TRUMP's agenda, so when it comes to giving money they choose to donate directly to the TRUMP campaign.

I understand you must cling to some thread of hope as your reality seems bleak for at least another 5+ years. I admit I don't actually feel your misery but can hear it in your words and know that I would much rather you not be suffering. Still, as the old Chinese proverb goes ... better you than me. :D

View attachment 285584
images
images

Denial Number 2 chimes in as predicted

Many TRUMP supporters don't see republicans who hold office as doing much to move forward TRUMP's agenda, so when it comes to giving money they choose to donate directly to the TRUMP campaign.

That's possible given that he has raised a ton of cash for this reelection campaign. I guess we'll see.

If a radical extreme leftist like Warren or Sanders ends up being president you have only yourselves to blame.

Nonsense. If that happens it will be because of our broken education system and a corrupt media.

No, it will happen because Trump behaves like a child instead of a world leader. The media has been biased for decades and our education system has sucked balls, but that hasn't stopped the GOP in the past.

It's still very early. The next election is over a year away.

Anything can happen at this point.

I'll wait to see what happens as time goes on.

It's also interesting that the gop House fundraising is not doing so good. Yet Trump is burying the dems in fundraising for his job.

Yes I read about that.

It's strange.

Hopefully when the final candidate is chosen, the funding will concentrate on just that one candidate.

LOL...

And the democrats have doomed themselves with endless investigations and false accusations..

You mean like the 5 years of the Benghazi Investigations, and false accusations about Hillary Clinton's emails? That worked pretty well for the GOP leading into 2016.

The difference is that Trump has already confessed to the things he's accused of. He just keeps thinking that the Constitution doesn't apply to him. Imagine his surprise, and yours too I guess, when you find out that the Constitution was written with Donald Trump in mind - a man who abuses the power of the Presidency for his own personal gain.

Remember the part in today's press conference when Donald Trump whined on and on about how he was prepared to do the G7 at Doral "at cost", implying that he would get nothing out of using Doral, but in reality, the Trump Corporation would receive tens of millions of dollars in facility upgrades at a time when Doral has been cited over 500 times for health department and building code violations, including a highly publicized problem with bed bugs.

In order to host the G7, the Doral would require upgrades to it's communications and security systems, as well as full compliance with all health and building code requirments. This would enable Doral to buy and install state of the art upgrades to their kitchens, as well as new communications and television hubs, security systems in all of the bungalows, as well as upgrading the bungalows with state of the art WIFI and satellite communications.

When the G7 was held in Toronto and at Deerhurst Resort near Huntsville, the big scandal was the $50 million that was spent in the Industry Minister's riding:

G8 legacy fund in Clement’s riding never meant to support summit: officials

Of course Trump was going to do the G7 at "cost". I'd do it for the millions in infrastructure upgrades and free world-wide publicity too.

Forum List

Back