Republican Senator assaults Democratic Senator

Edward

Apr 7, 2005
Yesterday, a Republican swore at and punched a Democratic member of the Alabama legislature and then lied about it and said the Democrat swore at him and called him a son of a bitch. This is typical of Republicans including Dick Cheney who is fond of telling U.S. Senators to "fuck off." The man who punched Senator Barron is lucky I wasn't the one who was punched because he would be one sorry motherfucker as I kicked his Republican ass into next week. Ironically, Senator Barron is actually considering not pressing charges against the jackass who punched him.

Yesterday, a Republican swore at and punched a Democratic member of the Alabama legislature and then lied about it and said the Democrat swore at him and called him a son of a bitch. This is typical of Republicans including Dick Cheney who is fond of telling U.S. Senators to "fuck off." The man who punched Senator Barron is lucky I wasn't the one who was punched because he would be one sorry motherfucker as I kicked his Republican ass into next week. Ironically, Senator Barron is actually considering not pressing charges against the jackass who punched him.

Lets see, your factual when you say a Republican hit a Democrat, the rest is pure opinion, biased by YOUR political LEANINGS.

There were NO witnesses to what the two did or did NOT say to each other.

It's posts like this that should be the clue as to why no one here respects you.

Lets see, your factual when you say a Republican hit a Democrat, the rest is pure opinion, biased by YOUR political LEANINGS.

Actually there were witnesses to what was said and you are a moron if you believe that people who were standing only a few feet apart would not have heard what was said between two people. There is no doubt in my mind who I will believe when Senator Barron claims that Bishop swore at him and then punched him while Bishop who punched Barron denies it and claims Barron called him a son of a bitch. It's the level of credibility and if Barron had in fact called Bishop a son of a bitch then we would have heard from the handful of people who were part of the conversation where the psycho Bishop went off just like the bastard Cheney went off on a member of Congress. The facts speak for themselve and the fact that no one has come out and defended Bishop among those present during the incident tells us that he is lying.

Actually there were witnesses to what was said and you are a moron if you believe that people who were standing only a few feet apart would not have heard what was said between two people. There is no doubt in my mind who I will believe when Senator Barron claims that Bishop swore at him and then punched him while Bishop who punched Barron denies it and claims Barron called him a son of a bitch. It's the level of credibility and if Barron had in fact called Bishop a son of a bitch then we would have heard from the handful of people who were part of the conversation where the psycho Bishop went off just like the bastard Cheney went off on a member of Congress. The facts speak for themselve and the fact that no one has come out and defended Bishop among those present during the incident tells us that he is lying.

Sure thing, AND prey tell where are the people coming forward to defend the claim by the Democrat?

Pure speculation on your part.

There were at least two witnesses:

WHNT Television, Huntsville, Alabama: "Bishop claims Barron called him an S-O-B. Barron told me, that's not true."

Senator Parker Griffith agrees.

He was standing two feet away from it all when it happened.

Senator Griffith told me, "Senator Bishop said to Senator Barron, you've got another 3 years and you better watch your back because if i get the chance, I'm going to f you when I can. And Senator Barron said Senator Bishop, I really don't care what you think about that. And that prompted the blow."

Griffith says they were discussing the rules calendar and Bishop just lost it.

Griffith says the most frightening thing for him as a physician was Bishop "was out of control. He was in a rage."

Senator Barron says he'll talk to his lawyers Friday before deciding whether to file charges or take legal action against his fellow senator.

Barron says, "I'm just sorry that it happened and it's certainly not an incident that I'm proud of."

Senator Parker Griffith told me after the incident, several lawmakers asked Senator Bishop to leave the floor.

He did.

http://www.whnt.com/Global/story.asp?S=6629795

FOX NEWS: Sen. Bobby Denton, D-Muscle Shoals, and Sen. Parker Griffith, D-Huntsville, both said they were near the two senators and did not hear Barron call Bishop a name.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279352,00.html

New Topics

Forum List

Back