Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

AHAHAHAHHA...They should be banned from that shit. Now maybe they will remember that the decisions they make have consequences.

PS. STFU like the unions are supposed to suckle their rectums after being shitted on all last year. Are you surprised when someone doesnt like their faces stamped on you little Sadomasochist?

ClosedCaption can lead off the 1st stanza of "Kumbaya"!

Union groups seemed stunned that the city is withdrawing funds for the parade - imagine that...

Union groups seemed stunned that the city is withdrawing funds for the parade - imagine that...

What's your point? Someone that gets hit shouldn't hit back?

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

I hope their GOP Congressmen and the Governor show up. I'd love to see them try to keep citizens away from a public event. The law suits will be fun to watch, and God forbid it gets violent.

I have a GREAT idea!

Let's have a parade, request funds from the local municipalty, and THEN exclude the elected representatives of that municipality. I mean, we already don't care what the people want or think - let's prove it!

And don't talk to me about how this is a family event & a day of celebration. Screw the kids that have republican parents. they'll probably grow up & be our kids bosses, they must be no damn good...

this is a spotlight on the true mind set the left !!it is just a small example of the oppression the hypocritical left would like to impose on a national level to people that disagree with their ideology !!

Last edited:

I have a GREAT idea!

Let's have a parade, request funds from the local municipalty, and THEN exclude the elected representatives of that municipality. I mean, we already don't care what the people want or think - let's prove it!

And don't talk to me about how this is a family event & a day of celebration. Screw the kids that have republican parents. they'll probably grow up & be our kids bosses, they must be no damn good...

I'm still waiting for hiring discrimination to become an issue. Don't agree with someone's politics ? Don't hire them.

or people can serve who they want like Rand Paul (R) said :rolleyes:
Rand Paul comments about civil rights stir controversy
Paul, who beat an establishment-backed candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary, appeared on MSNBC's "Rachel Maddow Show" and, in a long exchange with the liberal host, repeated his belief in a limited government that should not force private businesses to abide by civil rights law.

Apparently he backpedaled furiously the next day :lol:

Last edited:
Bush II might has well have just put a "closed" sign on the door to the Department of Labor when he was in office :lol: Seriously, since when have most Republicans given a darn about anyone except white-collar workers?

New Topics

Forum List

Back