Republican National Committee Bravely Considers Blocking Future Nominees From Being In Debates

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Republican National Committee said Thursday in a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that it is prepared to "prohibit future Republican nominees from participating in CPD-sponsored debates" unless the commission makes a number of significant changes to its procedure. The RNC's focus on this is yet another example of Republicans relitigating something that was a top concern for former President Donald Trump. In an unsigned statement from the Commission on Presidential Debates, the commission said it "deals directly with candidates for President and Vice President who qualify for participation in the CPD's general election debates."

The RNC has advocated for a number of changes to the commission, including adopting term limits for its board and prohibiting members from making public comments about any candidates. McDaniel has long signaled that advising candidates not to participate in CPD-backed debates would be her next move -- Jaime Harrison, chair of the Democratic National Committee, slammed his Republican counterpart on Thursday, arguing the back-and-forth shows the GOP committee
"would rather hide their ideas and candidates from voters."

I never heard of this Committee For Presidential Debates; but I am pretty sure it is biased and in the tank for Democrats -- and probably has been for decades....someone was just finally brave enough to take action against them...I think it would be a smart move for any future GOP candidate to skip debates....not just debates organized by this committee -- but all general election debates -- unless it is moderated by objective truth tellers in media like Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones or even Joe Rogan would be a great moderator....until then, skip debates altogether -- instead, just post memes on social media totally owning your opponent -- that is all that is needed to win any debate going forward -- and let the campaign with the best memes win.

The GOP is already avoiding every place where lies will not go unanswered. Stepping outside the bubble is an increasingly risky proposition when telling the truth might get a republican politician excommunicated from Trump world.

"The Republican National Committee said Thursday in a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that it is prepared to "prohibit future Republican nominees from participating in CPD-sponsored debates" unless the commission makes a number of significant changes to its procedure. The RNC's focus on this is yet another example of Republicans relitigating something that was a top concern for former President Donald Trump. In an unsigned statement from the Commission on Presidential Debates, the commission said it "deals directly with candidates for President and Vice President who qualify for participation in the CPD's general election debates."

The RNC has advocated for a number of changes to the commission, including adopting term limits for its board and prohibiting members from making public comments about any candidates. McDaniel has long signaled that advising candidates not to participate in CPD-backed debates would be her next move -- Jaime Harrison, chair of the Democratic National Committee, slammed his Republican counterpart on Thursday, arguing the back-and-forth shows the GOP committee

I never heard of this Committee For Presidential Debates; but I am pretty sure it is biased and in the tank for Democrats -- and probably has been for decades....someone was just finally brave enough to take action against them...I think it would be a smart move for any future GOP candidate to skip debates....not just debates organized by this committee -- but all general election debates -- unless it is moderated by objective truth tellers in media like Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones or even Joe Rogan would be a great moderator....until then, skip debates altogether -- instead, just post memes on social media totally owning your opponent -- that is all that is needed to win any debate going forward -- and let the campaign with the best memes win.

The left can't meme worth a shit so they would never win another election. They are simply too miserable and mean-spirited so every time they try not a lick of humor comes through.

The left can't meme worth a shit so they would never win another election. They are simply too miserable and mean-spirited so every time they try not a lick of humor comes through.
This is true.....the left definitely can't meme....

And we all know that what matters to voters the most is -- how effective are your memes at triggering the people you don't like....

Who cares if your policies are any good, how many awesome Pepe the Frog memes do you have -- that is what voters really care about..

Democrats haven't been good at memes since the days of Re-Construction......Like this meme.....it still triggers those snowflake liberals today.....lol....

freedmans-bureau.jpg

Biff, I hate to tell such a bright person as yourself this, but your "Commission on Presidential Debates" is packed with "The Swamp’: Debate Commission Packed With Trump Critics From Both Parties."

You can run this, but you cannot hide the fact you are beating the propaganda drum. The Republican National Committee is merely protecting the American people from being lied to by Democrat candidates who have purchased their position with options to the truth. IOW, the "Commission on Presidential Debates" is packed with people who aren't going to give true Republicans a Chinaman's chance of fairness in their arranged get-Republican faux "debates."

This is true.....the left definitely can't meme....

And we all know that what matters to voters the most is -- how effective are your memes at triggering the people you don't like....

Who cares if your policies are any good, how many awesome Pepe the Frog memes do you have -- that is what voters really care about..

Democrats haven't been good at memes since the days of Re-Construction......Like this meme.....it still triggers those snowflake liberals today.....lol....

View attachment 587791
My point exactly, somewhere along the line the dems lost their humor gene. Take the above "meme" the dems created. For the era at least there is some humor involved in the characters depicted along with the typical dem mean-spiritedness but the humor part has been lost to time.

It's hard to fathom what with the plethora of left-leaning comedians.....While they can be funny on a lot of things when it comes to politics they fall flat in the humor department.

My point exactly, somewhere along the line the dems lost their humor gene. Take the above "meme" the dems created. For the era at least there is some humor involved in the characters depicted along with the typical dem mean-spiritedness but the humor part has been lost to time.

It's hard to fathom what with the plethora of left-leaning comedians.....While they can be funny on a lot of things when it comes to politics they fall flat in the humor department.
I remember how the only way popular policies like Social Security, the GI Bill, Medicare and others got passed was because of the funny memes that surrounded these policies....

In fact, this is why most of the greatest comedians of all times were Conservatives....George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Carrot Top...truth is, the Dems and Libs pretty much suck at comedy....They are so afraid to punch down at the powerless -- which is what comedy is all about

I remember how the only way popular policies like Social Security, the GI Bill, Medicare and others got passed was because of the funny memes that surrounded these policies....

In fact, this is why most of the greatest comedians of all times were Conservatives....George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Carrot Top...truth is, the Dems and Libs pretty much suck at comedy....They are so afraid to punch down at the powerless -- which is what comedy is all about

Well that's what helps keep them down.....Who the blue fuck wants to be "equal" to everyone else, where's the fun in that?

Take for example the left's faltering attempt to lower successful right-leaning white people to their level, nah, we are having none of it, we really like poking fun at the inferior beings of the left.

Keep pushing though and your ilk will fondly remember the times we just poked fun at you....Don't make us put down what we are doing and go all medieval on you. ;)

Forum List

Back