Republican lawyer to Supreme Court: Voting is for Republican supporters only!

thread is total bullshit! No Repub lawyer said anything close to that.

As I understand it, Arizona has a law that says you have to vote in your precinct. Right or wrong, that is nowhere close to the lawyer they are referring to saying that only GOP votes are allowed. You lied, sir. Show me the quote, and who said it.

Last edited:
no argument there!

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBTQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.

I’m not sure how they’re suppressing people of color from voting, as it doesn’t say what republicans want changed, or how it targets them. But MSNBC is the most reputable sources, so I’ll take them at their word

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBYQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.
People of color are moving to the GOP...or haven't you noticed?...the dems are the party of big tech...mega corporations and the wealthy...the GOP is now the working mans party.....

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBYQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.
People of color are moving to the GOP...or haven't you noticed?...the dems are the party of big tech...mega corporations and the wealthy...the GOP is now the working mans party.....
Voter turnout of people of color put Joe Biden over the top in key swing states

The movement of working blacks and Hispanics to Trump is not reported much but its happening...right before our eyes....the more the dems bring in job competitors from the southern border the more awake blacks are becoming...

The movement of working blacks and Hispanics to Trump is not reported much but its happening...right before our eyes....the more the dems bring in job competitors from the southern border the more awake blacks are becoming...
You dont believe election results anyway

Forum List

Back