Republican lawyer to Supreme Court: Voting is for Republican supporters only!

Republicans know they are a minority party.

They can’t win without restricting the vote, Gerrymandering and having a Conservative Court backing their wild claims
Correct.

The Court will uphold all Republican efforts to suppress the right to vote.

Has the court upheld objections to fraudulent mail in voting?

Jones sits there all flummoxed again

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBYQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.
People of color are moving to the GOP...or haven't you noticed?...the dems are the party of big tech...mega corporations and the wealthy...the GOP is now the working mans party.....
Voter turnout of people of color put Joe Biden over the top in key swing states
The movement of working blacks and Hispanics to Trump is not reported much but its happening...right before our eyes....the more the dems bring in job competitors from the southern border the more awake blacks are becoming...
You dont believe election results anyway
Not the last one...you bet I don't...but I'm not a media puppet....

Republicans know they are a minority party.

They can’t win without restricting the vote, Gerrymandering and having a Conservative Court backing their wild claims
There are limits to how much blood you can get from a stone.

no argument there!

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBTQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.

I’m not sure how they’re suppressing people of color from voting, as it doesn’t say what republicans want changed, or how it targets them. But MSNBC is the most reputable sources, so I’ll take them at their word

Um, republicans are Neanderthals, so are you saying POC and BLTQ people are dumber than Neanderthals?

no argument there!

They’re going after people of color which means they’ll suppress the LQBTQ people next. I’m not surprised by these bigots.

I’m not sure how they’re suppressing people of color from voting, as it doesn’t say what republicans want changed, or how it targets them. But MSNBC is the most reputable sources, so I’ll take them at their word
Fuck the lgbtqpgdsy bullshit. You asshats need PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING not special protections. You're sick in the head and your lifestyle is abhorrent

Forum List

Back